Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 04:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox fraud investogation (First proof of fraud?!)  (Read 1590 times)
razi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:32:31 PM

I hope that we will see jail time soon:

http://mtgox-investigation.cc-int.eu/

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:02:39 AM

Well till now he is free and there was not yet told what is going to be done next...
waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:24:14 AM

i dont think the governments will help

they want to destabilize and give bitcoin a bad reputation/mark

just look recently at what happened to mf global when they took  billions  of dollars from segregated accounts illegally to bankers and nothing happened

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amspir

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:30:20 AM

just look recently at what happened to mf global when they took  billions  of dollars from segregated accounts illegally to bankers and nothing happened

I really don't think so.  Wallstreet money is starting to get behind it.   There will be a tipping point.   Do you think all the investors behind Coinbase are going to allow the US government to oppress bitcoin?
lorix

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:31:08 AM

Annnnnd suddenly the missing coins (look likely to) appear..... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530248.0

Coincidence?

Proud family man, futurist and all-round Bitcoin fanatic! Smiley
1KBN5gTzX3ECSu9XHrsZJPsMn7vjT67ciF
waldox

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:43:39 AM

just look recently at what happened to mf global when they took  billions  of dollars from segregated accounts illegally to bankers and nothing happened

I really don't think so.  Wallstreet money is starting to get behind it.   There will be a tipping point.   Do you think all the investors behind Coinbase are going to allow the US government to oppress bitcoin?

billions of bitcoin investment dollars is peanuts compared to the private federal reserve banking cartel losing the ability to print quadrillions of dollars (if bitcoin supplants dollars as the world reserve)

the private banking cartel indirectly owns the mainstream media and indirectly funds the repubs and democrats, and most major companies, organizations

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:45:43 AM

I hope that we will see jail time soon:

http://mtgox-investigation.cc-int.eu/

CCI AG senior analyst, managed to regain 20,000 USD, that had been allegedly already transferred to Mt. Gox’s Polish bank account prior to the insolvency procedures. According to data received at CCI, there is a reasonable doubt that, during Jan 25th to Feb 25th, money deposited by clients of Mt. Gox, in aggregate up to $120M, were reported as deposited in Mt. Gox’s clients’ account while in fact never reached its destination.

So much Goxing in a single lifetime.

borskiBartek

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:41:06 AM

hello razi,
are there any updates with this investigation?

Bartek
puppoluigi1974

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

Looks like they are targeting the banks now that the lawsuits against GOX got settled?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

Looks like they are targeting the banks now that the lawsuits against GOX got settled?

What makes you say that.  I'm curious if there is something new I'm not aware of?  Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.
puppoluigi1974

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:07:45 AM

What makes you say that.  I'm curious if there is something new I'm not aware of?  Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Well just look at the investigation updates on their site http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html
CCI discovered connection between key personnel of Polish and Japanease banks which allegedly participated in an unorthodox transfer of information regarding Mt. Gox.
CCI investigates if specific Swiss banks were in contact with the Polish bank prior to Mr. Gox collapse. In similar vein the investigation concentrates on the issue of the diligent work of compliance departments of these banks regarding Mt.Gox stability.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:47:54 PM

Just wait till the fraudulent Mt Gox is handed over to the paedo- Team Brock Pierce, of which it's looking like most bitcoiners are turning the other cheek (pun...) not wanting to touch this subject with a 10' standing hampton. That, in spite of tossing Bruce Wagner to the curb for mentioning ONLY once a three-prong attack involving an underage boy and two adults.

Then again, Mount Coxs has a nice ring to it, so who am I to say what's right for my fellow bitcoiners.
borskiBartek

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

Well just look at the investigation updates on their site http://www.mtgoxinvestigation.com/updates.html
CCI discovered connection between key personnel of Polish and Japanease banks which allegedly participated in an unorthodox transfer of information regarding Mt. Gox.
CCI investigates if specific Swiss banks were in contact with the Polish bank prior to Mr. Gox collapse. In similar vein the investigation concentrates on the issue of the diligent work of compliance departments of these banks regarding Mt.Gox stability.

I sent contact through their website I hope some justice can be done here in Poland
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: