Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1 ONG token. will trade 1 ALGO for 1 ONG straight up.  (Read 72 times)
a.mobius (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:02:48 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2021, 12:35:02 AM by a.mobius

Hi folks,

I have an ontology dilemma.  I've had a bunch of ontology tokens in my wallet for a long time but never tried to send or stake them until today.  As it turns out, I need .05 ONG to send ONT.  And I need .1 ONG to begin staking ONT.  This was literally a catch 22 for me because I can't trade any of my current cryptos for ONG on the exchanges that I use.  Binance supports ONG but binance.us does not.  The other exchanges that I've previously used don't support it either.  My wallet does support exchanging crypto for ONG but they have a minimum that they require you to exchange.  I only need .1 to start staking and once I start staking I'll start earning more ONG.  So I don't want any more than 1 ONG to get started.

I'd like to trade 1 ALGO for 1 ONG.  Current price of ALGO is twice that of ONG.  Please PM me ALGO wallet address if interested in the trade.  I'll update the thread as soon as the trade is completed.  Thanks.

NOTE: I'm assuming that I can send 1 ALGO at a time.  I haven't tried to send that small a quantity before so if there are any issues I have other coins I can trade.  I don't know if my wallet has a minimum amount that must be sent.

EDIT
I have the ONG.  Problem solved.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: