Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex delisting XMR, DASH and ZEC. Will this affect Bitcoin?  (Read 986 times)
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:34:47 PM

More and more privacy is taken away from us.

XMR,DASH and ZEC already crashed with more than 15% after the news about delisting on bittrex.
What effect the delisting will have on the bitcoin price?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054393492-Pending-Market-Removals-01-15-21

there will be no impact on the BTC price from this event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:19:47 PM

Bittrex is going down anyways, used to be good exchange long time ago but not anymore,
privacy is one of the fundamentals of crypto vs fiat so exchanges should support that

I've tried to find their comments about the delisting and haven't found it, they don't even explain why they do it. Ultimately, all exchanges will refuse (
Maybe you should use search engine if you don't get answer in this thread, I think the reason why exchanges delisting other coins is either the trade volume in each coin is getting lower and lower each day, so normally if the coin is not yet active or having few traders it is normal that exchanges delisting it, also add the fact that some coins now are being sued or having allegations by SEC, we should know that when this thing came up it really affects the position and image of the coin.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:21:16 PM

Bittrex is going down anyways, used to be good exchange long time ago but not anymore,
privacy is one of the fundamentals of crypto vs fiat so exchanges should support that

I've tried to find their comments about the delisting and haven't found it, they don't even explain why they do it. Ultimately, all exchanges will refuse (
Maybe you should use search engine if you don't get answer in this thread, I think the reason why exchanges delisting other coins is either the trade volume in each coin is getting lower and lower each day, so normally if the coin is not yet active or having few traders it is normal that exchanges delisting it, also add the fact that some coins now are being sued or having allegations by SEC, we should know that when this thing came up it really affects the position and image of the coin.
I was looking for a comment from the exchange, I understand that because of the SEC I read an article about it. But I was curious to know what the Bittrex exchange thinks.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 07:04:44 AM

I was looking for a comment from the exchange, I understand that because of the SEC I read an article about it. But I was curious to know what the Bittrex exchange thinks.

https://www.sygna.io/blog/what-is-amld5-anti-money-laundering-directive-five-a-guide/

US AML ACT

https://www.dlapiper.com/en/us/insights/publications/2021/01/new-aml-act-is-a-game-changer/

IRS asking for trace taxes

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 04:41:20 PM

More and more privacy is taken away from us.

XMR,DASH and ZEC already crashed with more than 15% after the news about delisting on bittrex.
What effect the delisting will have on the bitcoin price?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054393492-Pending-Market-Removals-01-15-21
It looks like the exchange is afraid of the strict rules regarding coin privacy that might occur...
luckily Bitcoin is different from other privacy coins, many already like Bitcoin and make it an investment, different from other privacy coins that are mostly used for transactions, so I'm sure there will be no effect on the price of Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:02:33 AM

I wonder what will be the explanation of delisting these altcoins, however, I personally think that nothing going to occur with the bitcoin's market. There's numerous altcoin accessible on the internet and individuals supplant them with bitcoins likewise bitcoins and altcoins bitcoin hand-off on the diverse class so we can not contrast them and one another. It won't influence bitcoins and I believe the cost will pump more than previous years.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:07:39 AM

I believe it won't affect Bitcoin because if those delisting happened on Bittrex but has not been remove on other exchange websites, then people can still trade it though this value decrease can also help them garner more investors. As of the moment, there are so many factors that might affect Bitcoin's value but I do not think that removing some Alternate Coins listed on exchange websites might be one of them because not all users are knowledgeable about the coins that got delisted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: