Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest sad news for XMR, ZEC & DASH Holder  (Read 263 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 01:08:35 PM

Here is the response of Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group about Bittrex decision to delist Dash without providing a specific reason : https://twitter.com/RTaylor05/status/1345158205685436416

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 01:20:08 PM

Monero, ZCash and DASH investors don't deserve this decision. CoinBase can take a similar decision.
There is a war against other cryptocurrencies but Bitcoin has passed $ 30000. These news are making Bitcoin stronger  Undecided

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 05:50:11 PM

Here is the response of Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group about Bittrex decision to delist Dash without providing a specific reason : https://twitter.com/RTaylor05/status/1345158205685436416

It is always upsetting to see that when one thing happens to one project, they start pointing fingers at other projects as well.

The fact that they were delisted wouldn't have changed my idea on Dash for example, I would still love to have a dash masternode, however the fact is that he talked about litecoin and bitcoin, pointed fingers at it, and 100% guarantee you if he did this on twitter, he definitely showed government what they should be looking into as well. That type of snitching on other projects is the reason these type of cryptos should die, I as a person who liked dash just a day ago, now think and hope that Dash would be destroyed so bad that it would not worth even 1 cent, the only reason for it is the fact that CEO tried to take down other coins in order to save his own and that is not something you do in the crypto world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 06:37:17 PM

This isn't even close to sad news, all these privacy coins are listed on so many exchanges, they are different from some new projects that are listed on 3 to 5 different exchanges, bittrex users only need to adjust and move to other available exchange, its that easy don't you think

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:05:16 PM

If privacy coins are useless they should be dead by now, I believe delisting can't affect the performance of these coins because of their use cases, they just need to find a better home and that I guess is DEX platforms, I don't use privacy coins for their purpose but I do invest in them to make more money but there are many real users out there

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:29:34 PM

It is always upsetting to see that when one thing happens to one project, they start pointing fingers at other projects as well.

The fact that they were delisted wouldn't have changed my idea on Dash for example, I would still love to have a dash masternode, however the fact is that he talked about litecoin and bitcoin, pointed fingers at it

He is not pointing fingers at anyone or snitching on other projects, he is simply referring to the FinCEN's PRM section that specifically mentions BTC Lightning and specifically mentions
Litecoin's adoption of mimblewimble. Which shows that FinCEN is aware of what is happening in this cryptospace.

FinCEN just seems to be unaware that Dash has been mislabeled by them as an Anonymity Enhanced Cryptocurrencies (AEC). That needs to be corrected as some exchanges apparently base their delisting action on that FinCEN labeling. If Bitcoin is not being labeled as an AEC, then neither should Dash (a fork of Bitcoin). From a regulating point of view, there is simply no difference between Dash and Bitcoin.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:34:08 PM

Let their price have dropped today but this did not affect the value. I just don't like the tendency of exchanges to delist like that. I think it's a mistake to do this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: