Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things will be different this time around  (Read 599 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:28:15 PM

All are confident that altcoins will continue to follow the flow of bitcoin but all need a process because for now altcoins are not at their highest level as they have been in 2017, and some of us still doubt this will happen even if they consider altcoins to be dead, and they are afraid to invest in them, if we already understand the crypto movement then now is the right time to choose some altcoins to invest in.
Fear is a very natural thing to think about, especially for those who have lost in mid-2018 to 2019, automatically that fear will suddenly appear in their mind when they want to start investing in some Altcoins, even though it is very appropriate to do so at the time this.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 05:21:34 PM

This time it's different but there will still be a bear market in time. Today is different they say because there is adoption already which governments had already accepted BTC. But history keeps repeating. I can't say it's completely different but all in all, what comes up will also come down. We'all have to prepare for it so what you need is just to watch out and be ready to turn your profit into stablecoin.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 05:24:47 PM

I was not expecting it. That's a wiser way to avoid stress.  Wink
There is no such thing as altcoin season anymore.
How many years had it been?
Bitcoin kept on moving with dumps and pumps but every alt won't even move an inch.
I guess we could say some investors had learned their lessons. Stay with old and lesser risk.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1016

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:15:46 PM

Recently altcoins price have raised perfectly and alt price continuously rising too. Alt season doesn't mean that bitcion will get dump and alts will rise only. The recent price change of many top altcoins prove that they aren't lagging behind. Though compared to bitcion, alts haven't passed it's previous ATH price. But alts aren't far away. Ethereum is a great example for that. As you said 'things will be different this time', we may see both bitcion and altcoin price moving upward together.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:32:12 PM

To all those saying altcoin season won't likely happen, in January 2018 altcoin season was able to triggered because bitcoin was done for at 19k to 20k at the time, this time bitcoin isn't done yet, you can see that dominance is increasing too, it might take longer than expect, stop expecting history to repeat itself in same ways like 2017
Looking at the current market situation and impressive show by the bulls Im expecting bullish momentum to only grow in coming months and due to institutional money flowing in to the crypto market the bulls will be bigger than ever this time around.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:35:22 PM

To all those saying altcoin season won't likely happen, in January 2018 altcoin season was able to triggered because bitcoin was done for at 19k to 20k at the time, this time bitcoin isn't done yet, you can see that dominance is increasing too, it might take longer than expect, stop expecting history to repeat itself in same ways like 2017

You cant blame out people not to have those kind presumptions about history to repeat itself.We cant remove on someones mind into those things that theyve been thinking.
Even myself do still doubt for this kind of rise, we cant just expect that it would continue and able to reach up heights without any some sort of hard correction.
Its neither a yes or no for things to happen after this run.This might be a different or would be just the same on what we had saw in the past.
If we do try to compere the level of adoption and acceptance then its quite obvious and evident.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:19:06 PM

This time it's different but there will still be a bear market in time. Today is different they say because there is adoption already which governments had already accepted BTC.
Which governments have accepted bitcoins? I may not be too updated about this, but if a large company is trying to enter the cryptocurrency world I believe, like Facebook which has its own coins for payment, this is a great development for cryptocurrency compared to previous years.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:30:41 PM

This time it's different but there will still be a bear market in time. Today is different they say because there is adoption already which governments had already accepted BTC.
Which governments have accepted bitcoins? I may not be too updated about this, but if a large company is trying to enter the cryptocurrency world I believe, like Facebook which has its own coins for payment, this is a great development for cryptocurrency compared to previous years.
I don't know myself about this either, with the entry of cryptocurrency into Facebook, of course it is a positive step,
and hopefully it can be followed by other big companies because it's good for cryptocurrency to be able to penetrate others

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:07:58 PM

Nobody can guess the beginning of the season. Bitcoin is growing and even no one understands whether there will be a correction. But it is obvious that a repeat of the history of 2017 will not happen. Some analysts generally predict that in 2021 the collapse of the cryptocurrency exchange rate will begin.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:14:29 PM

I can make my own prediction base on what it happens before but this saying that history repeats itself as it possible that it never be the same.
Should I have to expect more? Maybe that was the best idea and definitely, the market will grow more as the adoption continues. And with that, we can say that altcoin season will come soon, and yet, we are started already.

ETH price unexpectedly soaring high reaching to a NEW ATH, it significantly showing that people are now bothered to invest with ETH and some altcoins. It was to say that people now are jumping into it and this uplift the altcoin market again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:09:04 PM

I don't see any huge different, the only thing I notice is bitcoin growing higher than ever which will prolong altcoin season I believe, it's going to take some time before altcoins really start their bullish trends, dominance is high, bitcoin surge over 41k, all this is new and Ethereum will grow over 1500$ too, patience is needy here

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:19:33 PM

I don't see any huge different, the only thing I notice is bitcoin growing higher than ever which will prolong altcoin season I believe, it's going to take some time before altcoins really start their bullish trends, dominance is high, bitcoin surge over 41k, all this is new and Ethereum will grow over 1500$ too, patience is needy here

The bullrun I think is only for BTC and ETH, there is nothing much for the other altcoins so if it's something that worries you, it's best that you just have to sell what you have for ETH. Many of us have been hoping to see our tokens to spike up but now that BTC reaches $40k, our tokens instead just go under. Tokens that aren't listed yet to any exchanges are the most frustrating to have.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 04:21:30 PM

No one has seen the future right?
So anything and everything can happen. People predicted that BTC will go till 30k, but it’s crossing 40k+.
So many unexpected things happening right now, and altcoins aren’t segregated from it.
ETH has already shown it’s capability.
Other coins will surely do the same.
We just need to wait and watch.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:28:22 PM

The bullrun I think is only for BTC and ETH, there is nothing much for the other altcoins so if it's something that worries you, it's best that you just have to sell what you have for ETH. Many of us have been hoping to see our tokens to spike up but now that BTC reaches $40k, our tokens instead just go under. Tokens that aren't listed yet to any exchanges are the most frustrating to have.
I don't blame you since this is what you are currently seeing, on my own part I see things differently, ETH and bitcoin isn't the only digital currency that's surging presently, they deserve to take the lead since they are the top coins, first and second for that matter, it means they control the highest volumes and liquidity in the market so things will surely start from them

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:50:50 PM

in fact, currently the altcoin price is going up as bitcoin price has hit a price of $ 41k. In terms of bitcoin, currently there are no altcoins that really pump. Well, I think that currently very large price growth is only happening for bitcoin, but the altcoin season hasn't arrived yet. Even so, I think a lot of people have started selling their assets little by little.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:05:53 PM

but there are thousands of altcoins. I don't think all of them will be good. lots of them dying everyday. but yeah. this time things will be different for altcoins too just like bitcoins. I have watchlisted some altcoins in my private investment box and I am going to full my bags with them because I am very hopeful that they might be the best altcoins. and can get huge gains just like bitcoins.
the XRP is playing underdog. you cane expect anything from it.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:22:48 PM

in fact, currently the altcoin price is going up as bitcoin price has hit a price of $ 41k. In terms of bitcoin, currently there are no altcoins that really pump. Well, I think that currently very large price growth is only happening for bitcoin, but the altcoin season hasn't arrived yet. Even so, I think a lot of people have started selling their assets little by little.
Just wait for the time that altcoin season will happen. It is slowly happening as of now, just look at the price of every altcoin as of now, growing as bitcoin also doing its good movement. I am good at investing in altcoin right now because the price of bitcoin right now is too high for me, I am not good at trading especially short term trading, if I am able to trade like that may be I am good with bitcoin but as of now since altcoin is also rising, I'm good with it.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:03:08 AM

Altcoin season could at present be a year away, we generally see an insane alt pursue the bitcoin top has been seen and it pops. Individuals run into alts when bitcoin is seeping out after its top. The bitcoin bull run has just barely begun kicking in, alt season will happen to course however could be half or a year away.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:46:47 AM

now it's bitcoin season, the dominance and price increases are steadily increasing, don't expect an altseason to happen in a short time if bitcoin still dominates the market. the state of the market cannot be judged from history, there must be at least the old altcoins that are within 10 CMC experiencing a significant increase for other altcoins to follow.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:11:50 AM

Altcoin season could at present be a year away, we generally see an insane alt pursue the bitcoin top has been seen and it pops. Individuals run into alts when bitcoin is seeping out after its top. The bitcoin bull run has just barely begun kicking in, alt season will happen to course however could be half or a year away.
Many people still waiting for the altcoin season. We believe that when the altcoin season comes, we will make a big profit from the altcoin. But now, it seems, people still invest their money in bitcoin because many of them already invest in altcoin from a long time ago, and many of them still have held their altcoin and wait for the bull run for the altcoins. We can hope that the altcoin season will have this year, and even if the price can not jump or moves fast, it will be better than stay at a low price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀