Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOCIAL MEDIA.. INTRODUCTION!!  (Read 157 times)
Call me Fada (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:23:50 AM

To be very honest the internet has brought a lot on us. This generation is indeed blessed but on the other way round. Social media has also brought negative effects on people and the society at large.
      Well this is just a preliminary, it's gonna be a long thread by the way. But let's lay focus on its effects in my next post. I will pinpoint some certain things.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 08:30:12 AM

Just like any other weapon and benefits. Social media can be good or bad depending to the person who uses.

You have been adviced by Vod that you don't have to put your title into caps, yet you still done so.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:17:45 AM

To be very honest the internet has brought a lot on us. This generation is indeed blessed but on the other way round. Social media has also brought negative effects on people and the society at large.
      Well this is just a preliminary, it's gonna be a long thread by the way. But let's lay focus on its effects in my next post. I will pinpoint some certain things.
Like what everyone says now that "THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK" because lot's of social media post now are misleading and having used by trolls just for their benefits.
I use social media for business purposes only. Nowadays, it's the most effective tool to promote business and take it to the next level. 
Nah Businesses won't just even Fit the social media , instead Politics are what is going on now mostly .
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 03:16:05 PM

sure the internet is an extraordinary tool like all things it depends on how it is used, nothing will replace meeting in person and talking to a friend, but social media somehow helps to keep in touch with distant people and it can be a good tool to make known and publicize one's own business
farm3r666

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 03:21:36 PM

I'm think social media is good for us. You can contact with long distance relatives with just one click. You can check the daily news and everything. If your list with friends is short and you keep it with the people close to you it's great.
iyayow

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:40:25 PM

There are two sides of social media. Might be on good or bad side. Social media nowaday are very accesible even a 2 year old child knows already trends on social media. With this type of scenario, the manner of a child can pickup depending of what kind of thing a child saw on social media. That is why parental guidance is necessary to children especially when they are dealing with socmed.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 10:54:19 AM

Study first before you decide to believe , In other Word it is our diligence that will bring us to the hole of Misleading .
Social Media Now are being Abused by People who only wanted  to Hurt the community and not to Help people achieving their desires .
we must be responsible in everything we need to use this platforms because if not then for sure we will be In deep trouble soon.

jacobyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:14:11 PM

This generation is too blessed to have this SOCIAL MEDIA. But as they say, always remember, 'click before you think'. The socail media made an impact for us. It will always depend on how you used it as an owner of your account.

Social media is computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content. So kids, I advice you to use it properly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: