Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you expect the Altcoin rally?  (Read 1461 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 12:27:31 PM

Most altcoins have increased 10 more times since the bull run start
Where do you know this? Any data? You said "most", is altcoin season for some altcoins only?
It is normal if people are still waiting for another rally in altcoins. We also cannot blame them since they also may have their own predictions related to altcoins season.

They can wait for the altcoin to assemble because if the currencies are expected to rise in price they will easily enjoy the season of altcoin. Prices are finally rising in the market with bitcoin and altcoin may be good this year. The market needs to be analyzed properly the bull run is already starting to run in the market.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:21:53 PM

As you know altcoin rally already started. When OP opened that thread was a good time to buy some coins. They made 5-10x shortly after that. I guess we will see another run in a couple of weeks. Bitcoin looks strong over 45k for days. When it makes next move we will see altcoins follow again, maybe in April-May maybe longer run until fall of 2021.
I agree I guess altcoin season is already in the way and I think we still not in the middle of it. We have a lot of days left before it ends so we should be better to take advantage about it. I notice that every week it continue to rally and Sunday is I think is the best day to buy and Tuesday to Wednesday are days that the btc and other altcoins rally.
Sometimes altcoins pump without depends the price action of bitcoin, if they have some announcement and major upgrades in their respective platforms.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:27:21 PM

They can wait for the altcoin to assemble because if the currencies are expected to rise in price they will easily enjoy the season of altcoin. Prices are finally rising in the market with bitcoin and altcoin may be good this year. The market needs to be analyzed properly the bull run is already starting to run in the market.
Why do you say that the increase has just started?
The altcoin market has grown as the bitcoin market has grown. growth starts in the bitcoin pump and once bitcoin solidifies the altcoins will follow suit. Currently, many altcoins are in the altcoin season rally. We've been waiting for this long enough. and many have already paid off on such a long investment in a bear market over the past few years.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 11:31:14 AM

Why do you say that the increase has just started?
The altcoin market has grown as the bitcoin market has grown. growth starts in the bitcoin pump and once bitcoin solidifies the altcoins will follow suit. Currently, many altcoins are in the altcoin season rally. We've been waiting for this long enough. and many have already paid off on such a long investment in a bear market over the past few years.
The difference is that you are talking about fiat and others are talking about bitcoin. That was something confusing for me as well but then I realized what seems to be the problem, this is why I think it is obvious that we could be not in an altcoin rally even though fiat prices of all the altcoins went up, how?

Well, simply bitcoin/eth pair didn't go up much I think, probably not nearly enough, which means ethereum price against bitcoin was around the same, and bitcoin went up so that made ethereum worth more, whereas we are talking about not that fiat increase, the increase against bitcoin so if bitcoin stays the same against fiat but ethereum goes up against bitcoin that would increase the price of ethereum as well. This is how the altcoin rally should happen according to some people, I do not mind as long as fiat price of it goes up, it could happen anyway they.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 11:47:42 AM

Bitcoin price has grown massively in the last few weeks, while Altcoins have gained little or even lost in relation to Bitcoin. In the past, after a strong Bitcoin rally, sooner or later an Altcoin rally set in. Do you expect an Altcoin rally this time too? If so, when and if no, why not?
Usually, after the main cash flows will penetrate into bitcoin, the landing of large corporations, organizations, and financial companies will drive the price of bitcoin to soar.  On that trend, private investors, individuals and retailers will go into altcoins.  we have seen a bull run together in late 2017. This mixed trend has been repeated, but more different, stronger in the first 2 months of this year.  and for now, will be the next chance for altcoins to come to the harvest season.
ADA, Polygon, BNB have all proven its strength in the last bull run with an impressive increase rate.  I think this year will be a tsunami in altcoin value if bitcoin continues to move to $ 100k.
I hope the altcoin moon season will come in this 2021.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 01:10:49 PM

Today, a lot of cryptocurrencies are increasing in value primarily due to the actions of traders and speculators in the cryptocurrency market, and not due to the efficiency of the development team. In this case, capitalization may also increase, but this does not guarantee the continued growth and development of the project itself.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
soenan

Activity: 652
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:13:11 PM

I really look forward to an Altcoin rally but don't know exactly when it will. especially with a small amount of capital, it is very difficult to invest in Bitcoin because the price of BTC has been pumping up massively, therefore the most likely thing with small capital is to invest in altcoins. and I am sure that an altcoin rally will be imminent even if the movement only occurs in a few altcoins.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:27:28 PM

Well I expecting the altcoin rally if bitcoin is increasing massively, we don't know when will happen but for me this is the sign that you should buy the altcoins before it will pump anytime but make sure it's a potential altcoin that has active team or just pick the top altcoins.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:46:39 PM

Bitcoin price has grown massively in the last few weeks, while Altcoins have gained little or even lost in relation to Bitcoin. In the past, after a strong Bitcoin rally, sooner or later an Altcoin rally set in. Do you expect an Altcoin rally this time too? If so, when and if no, why not?

Yes, I still look forward to the altcoins rally this year, as of the top altcoins, only ETH has been able to show great growth. It is very important for me now how the price of LTC will develop. The fact is that now large funds are buying BTC and other cryptocurrencies, as well as LTC, and it is likely that they will take that its price will rise. Now LTC is at $ 200 for 1LTC, and the previous peak of the LTC price was around $ 360 for 1LTC. As a result, I expect an LTC price in the region of $ 500 - $ 800 for 1LTC.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:39:24 PM

Altcoin rally happens by itself for now I see altcoins can go up by themselves without the need for full btc help I know the price of btc will affect altcoins but not entirely.
Altcoin rally doesn't happen by itself cause it precisely happens footing market (traders/investors) decision and this current altcoin rally happen through the help of Bitcoin cause Bitcoin market usually help cryptocurrency market to gain outstanding traffic whenever it halving. However, the momentum and greenish price of Bitcoin during the total lockdown when every market setting was experiencing a dump in price is the reason why most altcoins gained institutional investor's affection.
It all lies in the hands of investors, if they don't have a huge interest in altcoins, we don't expect to see Altcoins will have the rally.

As for now, investors are investing more in Bitcoin a reason why the price remains high while altcoins still at low. But I was not hopeless not to think that altcoins will have some rise. Patience, coz I know that someday these investors will soon consider and sees altcoins potentials. It is just a matter of time that Bitcoin is really hot, a lot of people expecting then than altcoins.
It doesn't depend on the investor's hand mate, it depends on the market supply and demand with the support of the market season. Ask yourself why did cryptocurrency market always experience outstanding traffic after Bitcoin halving?
The investors and traders focus more on Bitcoin because it's the major patronage coin when it total bullish market though some potential altcoin sometimes follows the Bitcoin market trend.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:03:31 PM

Altcoin rally never happen with bitcoin rally, it is usually happen after the end of btc rally, december 2017 is the end of btc rally then after that 2018 is altcoin rally, so wait untill q1 2022 and probably we will see altcoin rally there. And usually good new project like XSL labs can get nice X from its ICO price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:18:49 PM

Altcoin rally never happen with bitcoin rally, it is usually happen after the end of btc rally, december 2017 is the end of btc rally then after that 2018 is altcoin rally, so wait untill q1 2022 and probably we will see altcoin rally there. And usually good new project like XSL labs can get nice X from its ICO price.
Do you talk about the project you are promoting?  Grin
what you are saying is a situation that has happened in the past. and whether it will happen this season. because the current trend does not see how the altcoin rally will occur. bitcoin still dominates. and I am afraid that when the correction occurs, we will lose the moment if we hope that the altcoin rally will occur after the bitcoin rally.
if the correction that occurs in bitcoin will be a large amount. and make altcoins fall. you can be sure that the altcoin rally will not repeat the history you are talking about.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:41:43 PM

I really look forward to an Altcoin rally but don't know exactly when it will. especially with a small amount of capital, it is very difficult to invest in Bitcoin because the price of BTC has been pumping up massively, therefore the most likely thing with small capital is to invest in altcoins. and I am sure that an altcoin rally will be imminent even if the movement only occurs in a few altcoins.
Most likely, the altcoin season will come closer to May-June, when bitcoin is already "tired" of its price growth. However, even now, many altcoins show growth in percentage terms even much higher than bitcoin. Ethereum is currently slowing down in price growth, apparently due to the problem of high transaction costs. Further in the summer, especially in the second half, there will be a traditional calm. However, the peak of growth of the cryptocurrency market should be from the second half of autumn to the end of the year. Then also should show itself after partial update and ethereum.
True, the adjustments may be dependent on specific positive or negative factors and news. As always, they can greatly influence the movement of the cryptocurrency market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:19:29 AM

Altcoin rally happens by itself for now I see altcoins can go up by themselves without the need for full btc help I know the price of btc will affect altcoins but not entirely.

Your statement does not support the previous experience since the existence of crypto. So far, a pattern has always emerged and altcoins have always been heavily dependent on Bitcoin. They developed in the same slipstream as Bitcon. If bitcoin went up, so did altcoins. If bitcoin fell, altcoins fell too. Mostly with a certain delay.
You are right but now the altcoin market isn't even close to what it used to be in past because with the platform Ethereum provided and tokens being made on smart contracts, the altcoin market if combined together is bigger than that of the bitcoin and hence both the markets do not help or cancel out each other. I am sure if bitcoin price drops, almost every altcoin drops but the vice versa is not true because a drop in Bitcoin indicates loss of interest in the crypto in general while a loss in the value of altcoin market is specific to that coin and doesn't tell the overall market situation.

When uniswap token was dropping, it didn't affect other coins. Similarly when it started moving up, no other coin was influenced because they are operating in parallel to each other.

I think in coming years we might see a very vast market with Bitcoin being one asset sort of and altcoins being another. Right now despite the big difference we still see them together and believe one's price affects the other, which is closing out slowly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:14:36 PM

I also think that growth will continue after this fall what is happening now is simply necessary as it's time to cool the indicators.

I think there are several scenarios. I guess we will have a long decline, as strong as the rise.
However, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will rebound after the correction and provoke another price increase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:20:21 PM

I also think that growth will continue after this fall what is happening now is simply necessary as it's time to cool the indicators.

I think there are several scenarios. I guess we will have a long decline, as strong as the rise.
However, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will rebound after the correction and provoke another price increase.

some corrections have taken place but it seems bitcoin is stronger and could bring stability to the market.
or maybe it was just a manipulation made by some of the big investors playing in the market.
the possibility that we have experienced today is the second option. but the correction that happened was not something terrible.

Claymore2

Activity: 109
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:28:45 AM

Well to be honest altcoin rally just getting started & you might saw markets also dumping at the same time! But its healthy correction & whales accumulation.This rally will continue & it has more possibility than previous alt season!           
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 06:32:53 AM

Although for this year the altcoin rally does not occur when the price of bitcoin has reached the highest price but does not mean that the altcoin rally has not occurred this year, and we can see the development of altcoins for now is getting better and has started to follow the flow of bitcoin as happened in the ethreum that the current price has reached ATH recently, although previously we all had doubts about altcoins for this year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 07:32:30 AM

I have been using the altcoin rally for several months, seeing the price of bitcoin that is so fast penetrating the new ATH at all times we are waiting for altcoins to immediately follow the movement of bitcoin, this week some altcoins have started to rise from the dump means a good start this year me too sure altcoun rally will occur this month
lxiaoh

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:11:18 AM

Today is April 13,and the crypto market is already give our answer, if BTC pump, then altcoins will pump too, altcoins are always in relation to Bitcoin, and this time just a little bit late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: