Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:27:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to find new gem  (Read 795 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 12:32:35 PM

I can read sometimes some people picked some coins and did a lot of profit, and i was wondering how they can do to detect a coin with a lot of potentiel. I started to search but to be honest i don't know where to start. I was wondering if some people could share their experiences and how to be able to detect a coin Smiley
You can't just simply trust and invest in new coins without further research first.
no he didnt say he will , he is only curious if how others pick and profited thats why he is here askin for help . investing in new coins imediately without research is a crazy move but this can be done by die hard investors that acts like they are gambling .

we dont know maybe they dont also know how to pick a coin properly thats why thry can do it but lets try to not be like them because if we cant do a research , we can ask for others suggestions .
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:09:32 PM

hey folks, i'm new in crypto and want learn more about this. As BTC has already pump a lot i'm trying to find a new gem with a low marketcap which can have a decent run in the following years. I can read sometimes some people picked some coins and did a lot of profit, and i was wondering how they can do to detect a coin with a lot of potentiel. I started to search but to be honest i don't know where to start. I was wondering if some people could share their experiences and how to be able to detect a coin Smiley

Welcome to Bitcoin world, Op. If you're looking for a long term investment, it's better if you'll choose coins with a strong foundation and top coins would be the best choice. You can check which coins have shown good potential for years. It's better to do research about your choice of coin before investing so you'll be able to analyze its possible market movements.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:17:57 PM

to find a new gem in crypto world, you should know about the team from the new project
learn carefully about them, because a project will success or not its depends from their team my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bboyyy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 03:44:03 AM

thanks for advices, I'm still looking which coins i can get, hope a correction will happen soon to get some coins.

to find a new gem in crypto world, you should know about the team from the new project
learn carefully about them, because a project will success or not its depends from their team my friend

If we can't find any info about the team I need to skip the project right ? I checked SYL coin, no info about the team, just a first name, no clear roadmap, but the project looks interesting. But I'm afraid its a scam coz we can't find any info about the team. Did someone checked this project aswell ?
armenmerikyan

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

BrownieCoins.org The Recognition Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 01:56:54 PM

hey folks, i'm new in crypto and want learn more about this. As BTC has already pump a lot i'm trying to find a new gem with a low marketcap which can have a decent run in the following years. I can read sometimes some people picked some coins and did a lot of profit, and i was wondering how they can do to detect a coin with a lot of potentiel. I started to search but to be honest i don't know where to start. I was wondering if some people could share their experiences and how to be able to detect a coin Smiley

try Browniecoins.org it's brand spanking new coin

BrownieCoins.org - social currency for doing good deeds
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:55:41 PM

If we can't find any info about the team I need to skip the project right ? I checked SYL coin, no info about the team, just a first name, no clear roadmap, but the project looks interesting. But I'm afraid its a scam coz we can't find any info about the team. Did someone checked this project aswell ?
There are obviously a lot of things that makes the projects a bad project, but I wouldn't really say anonymous team is the worst thing you could have. I understand that you want to put a picture in the project and you want to say this guy is responsible for all of it, but the reality is that if a scammer wants to scam you, they will scam you no matter what, we are going to see people who will use literally their whole linkedin, facebook, twitter, instagram, their faces names and everything and yet still scam people.

So, just seeing the team doesn't mean anything as much as not seeing it doesn't mean anything neither. You have to read the whitepaper, you have to see how much team is involved and developing, and how much community is there, and if it looks like it is going great, just because you do not know their names doesn't change a thing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:22:40 PM

You can't just simply trust and invest in new coins without further research first. You can see a lot of new projects in the market, usually offers high ROI, but all of these things can be just a trick to trap newcomers. You have to consider these things otherwise, you will be one of these 2021 scam victims.
Where to start? Invest yourself first in the crypto market, you need the knowledge to help you decide what gems you wanted to have.
If a project offers a big ROI then you can be sure that for the most part that coin is a scam, no one can give guarantees in this market that you are going to receive profits as the market is simply unpredictable, at least to me that is one huge red flag that should never be ignored because it is very easy to see a project making huge claims and if they happen to attract a lot of customers then people begin to think that since so many people are invested in the coin it is impossible that it is a scam when in fact it is.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:45:03 AM

Your best bet is to follow the forums like these where there are discussions about projects and to follow social medias and promoter to see the projects and then go and dig deeper.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:38:39 AM

I don't think you should be hoping for so-called GEM, in this market I have yet to find or really see good things out of it because it is like the bump n dump process, it is not beneficial. What good for me i think you instead of looking for GEM looking for big and meaningful platforms in this market, it will be more profitable than you are looking for GEM.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
South Park

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:57:27 PM

I don't think you should be hoping for so-called GEM, in this market I have yet to find or really see good things out of it because it is like the bump n dump process, it is not beneficial. What good for me i think you instead of looking for GEM looking for big and meaningful platforms in this market, it will be more profitable than you are looking for GEM.
I think the same and I even wonder why that is even necessary, bitcoin crashed significantly during march of 2020, if someone was interested in buying bitcoin that was the perfect moment to do so and if you did you could have obtained 10x profits, if you invested enough money at the time that is money that can change your life and it was money that you could have made in just 10 months, if you need more than that then most likely the size of your capital is so small that in order to get the profits you want you will need to invest in the next ETH or something like that and coins like that do not come that often.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:54:36 PM

pay attentions to a project that bring new tech and features in this crypto world my friend
but now its hard to find a new gem, because for now most of new project are a copy cat from the old project

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
South Park

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:20:07 PM

pay attentions to a project that bring new tech and features in this crypto world my friend
but now its hard to find a new gem, because for now most of new project are a copy cat from the old project
In theory is possible to find good new projects before the price skyrockets but people are not going to like what I'm want to suggest, if you want to find them you need to read hundreds of white papers, I'm not joking, if that is truly your goal you are going to need to read that many white papers just to find one good and decent project, if you are not willing to invest the time and energy necessary in order to do that then do not bother you're never going to find a good coin before it skyrockets.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 07:46:37 PM

there are many tips for finding hidden gems, and the tips that I know are analyzing coins that still have a low market cap,
visit coinmarketcap and filter altcoins that already have their own blockchain network yup,
those are coins not tokens, and do fundamental analysis.

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 04:04:09 PM

Best method I have found was to go around the project lists and try to find one with a usecase that people may want to use. For example binance smart chain shares all the projects they have and all the ones upcoming as well, so I check them and try to find which one is good and which one is not good, I find the usecase ones and when I found them I try to imagine if people will want to use it or not.

For example, I found pancakeswap that way and I find it awesome, it is both like uniswap because you can swap tokens, but it is ten times cheaper, we are talking about under 1% of your money instead of 20% of your money goes to transactions if you are using small amounts, and obviously it is still cheaper even if you deal with millions of dollars. Secondly it has pools and farms where you could earn money with your money that uniswap doesn't even have. I just loved it. Go around and check them all and you will find a decent project.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:34:46 AM

start with the site, i think a good and potential project will have an unique site template wich mean will be different with the others
then i will go to their team and read carefully the whitepaper, because all informations will show up in the whitepaper and the project will grow or not is depends on their team

bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 10:44:24 AM

Take the time to learn things if you are not ready to lose money on stupid games. No one will guide you in detail on how to get a lot of money, you have to do this yourself. When I came to this market, GEM was something I never knew, or maybe the things I got to know were just too bad in this market.

You won't find something called GEM here, it's just a shark pump game and we are the cards in their game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:00:27 PM

there are many tips for finding hidden gems, and the tips that I know are analyzing coins that still have a low market cap,
visit coinmarketcap and filter altcoins that already have their own blockchain network yup,
those are coins not tokens, and do fundamental analysis.
It's quite difficult. It's better to bet on the new coin with good hype that can create FOMO.
I have been seeing some small coins like CHSB that have been making a big move in the market and it was making its own comeback to the crypto market and this time CHSB was sitting at top 100 CMC.
Fundamental is good but the product must more important than TA

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:59:25 PM

Bassicly you need to research about the project deeper, its about the team behind it and also the usecase of the project. Dont forget to take a look for the roadmap too. If it looks promising, you can invest on it. The rest is just wait for some luck on the project so the price could be x2 x3  Grin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:02:55 PM

Bassicly you need to research about the project deeper, its about the team behind it and also the usecase of the project. Dont forget to take a look for the roadmap too. If it looks promising, you can invest on it. The rest is just wait for some luck on the project so the price could be x2 x3  Grin

In this forum alone, you can get a lot of insights already. If you browse the ANN section or even in Tokens (Altcoins), there are a lot of projects that you can read about. Some projects will stand out with a lot of views, but you need to check their content as well. Why are they getting huge number of views or the thread is too long? Look for possible reasons why people are interested on that project. You can also read some perspectives by reading their thread. It is hard work but if you find a good project, then, maybe it is worth all your lurking around in the forum.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:03:09 PM

Bassicly you need to research about the project deeper, its about the team behind it and also the usecase of the project. Dont forget to take a look for the roadmap too. If it looks promising, you can invest on it. The rest is just wait for some luck on the project so the price could be x2 x3  Grin
Continue to search until you find the best one and you can just see it on their ANN Thread which gives more information about the specific project. Its more on their usage now and I guess with their total supply. There’s a lot of new project right now that promise a good return, don’t just believe on that easily because you should find their biggest advantage compare to other project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: