Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $Bitcoin is first, $Eth is second, which of these should be in my 3rd place?  (Read 288 times)
DAVID GRACED20 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:15:54 AM

Bitcoin hitting the $50k mark in 4 months?? $ETH surpassing $2k in 2.5 months? What coin do we see as a contender for that 3rd spot??
EarnBet-$BET or $LINK?
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:08:38 AM

Bitcoin hitting the $50k mark in 4 months??
This is still unsure, it can happen exact as the timeframe you've given or it might happen earlier than you're expecting or it won't happen within that range.

$ETH surpassing $2k in 2.5 months?
Nobody knows with those ranges you're giving. Just what I've said to btc hitting $50k in 4 months.

What coin do we see as a contender for that 3rd spot??
EarnBet-$BET or $LINK?
LTC would be a good choice IMHO.

bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:13:38 AM

i was thinking of xrp but due to its issue i really think he could get the top 3 spot i think it's either bnb coin or maybe polkadot coin? well eos and bet coin is good investment too.
BruceSat0shiWagner

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:51:31 AM

Look into Buttcoin Smiley dont know if its still around but man that stuff was the shit!!!! hahaha!!!
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 07:55:17 AM

i was thinking of xrp but due to its issue i really think he could get the top 3 spot i think it's either bnb coin or maybe polkadot coin? well eos and bet coin is good investment too.
I don't think for Ripple, Ripple already hammered by major altcoins especially Litecoin and Ethereum, I rather go for Litecoin than Ripple.
Speaking of Bitcoin, $50,000 is really impossible, I think the FOMO is not yet starting. There are still lot of people want to buy Bitcoin even some people are waiting for some corrections.

BruceSat0shiWagner

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:08:56 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 08:19:48 AM by BruceSat0shiWagner

Ethereum Classic is going to be hot... If you look at how bitcoin sat at major points in its history, ethereum classic has come a long way and seen great highs before, flew past 40$ in 2018, with bitcoin rising as much as it is, it could be one to have in your in stockpile for many days to come.. Get it while you can still afford a coin... Also doge for once has a tiny bit of momentum swinging around, this type of movement it hasnt seen since 2018 and its been around forever, another interesting thing to factor in....

XRP hasn't brought food to the table since 2018 also when it hit 2-3$ but I see and hear too much insight on it falling out for it to be a go to right now... Which is honestly a total bummer... Just my thoughts and readings.... Very very interesting... And yeah bitcoins still king...

50,000$ is not impossible for bitcoin by the way, it really started to make a good impression with people when Coinbase picked it up with Ether And Litecoin... Litecoin and ether at one point had the momentum to be what bitcoin was today... But judging as a Bitcoin is a fan favorite keep that one always on your to do list... I couldn't imagine anything better than bitcoin being worth 10,000,000$ a coin in the future.... Is that not all btcs to the coin tied to a dollar... Or is it just a crazy halloween party and everyones dressed up and ready to ride the merry go around....

Interesting huh?

Ive seen bitcoin sit like this before...
30$ moving around up to 210-300$

Ether making big moves from 20$-80$-120$

Litecoin going 2$ strong- Hitting 12$.. i dont remember litecoin from there...

But yeah it seems like after gox was gone because it had so much momentum for large trades and coinbase was a more steady approach to the whole thing..... I mean believe it.... let that one settle.... gox had a lot of listings... but coinbase would actually purchase and re-sell your coins at that point... Mt gox was peer-peer in a sense literally... and Coinbase became the meca for bitcoin sales...

something to think about...

Another reason coinbase was destined to be great... If you see the 3 coins it originally supported.. are they not infamous as we speak and the ones to have.... Litecoin Bitcoin and Ethereum were first on the menu for them...

And as more and more alt coins and other coins evolve its always the first thought that comes across someones pallet thinking hey thats going to be bitcoin one day, but man where im going to sell it today...

A company like coinbase has an excellent review and reputation at being sound and solid,, if you own it and they support it, in my eyes expect the price to rise because thats the who you want to back up your coin... It means youve made it.... otherwise theres tons of othersites but just think about how user friendly coinbase is.... and its always been that way.... Easy to sign up, as your coins sit there your not worried about them getting hacked or the site going down... and when your ready to sell them they always pay you.... Some sites are iffy always be weary and i dont even work for coinbase....

Say hello future we want that dust back!! hahaha!!!!
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 818

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:21:34 AM

Good to see that XRP is no longer in third, although now it's just a stablecoin in third so that sorta doesn't even count, but whatevs. Earlier today actually Litecoin had passed XRP but XRP passed it back now unfortunately. Though I don't think Litecoin should be third either, as it's basically a test coin for Bitcoin at this point and I don't really see any point in it. It isn't "fast" enough to be the cash version of bitcoin, and it doesn't bring anything else to the table.

Out of the top 10 "investible" coins (not stable coins, and not wrappedBTC), which would be BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, DOT, BCH, ADA, BNB, LINK, and BSV, the only ones that I think really deserve to be top coins outside of the top two obviously, are DOT, ADA, and LINK.

XRP is centralized trash run and owned by a company and is in grave trouble of even existing in the future now. It's never made sense for it to be among the top cryptocurrencies by marketcap.
LTC doesn't bring anything new to the table and doesn't really serve a purpose other than as a testnet for BTC.
BCH is a trash coin run by scammers that serves no purpose.
BNB is just an exchange coin.
BSV is a trash coin run by scammers that serves no purpose.

DOT seems like it could have huge potential as a crypto that bridges other blockchains, so I would say this is my top choice for future 3rd largest coin.
ADA is the only so-called "ethereum killer" that remains at least a little relevant these days. I could see it being a more niche smart contract platform than Ethereum, and would like to see this eventually in fourth place.
LINK has gained the credentials as the premier oracle for smart contracts which is an important role. I don't know if that deserves 5th place but in the current world in which there are only two main coins in the crypto space, it obviously belongs in the top 10 at least.

For the other 5 in the top 10 I'd like to see a privacy coin as that is obviously a very specific feature that is good to have in the crypto space. I could also see a decentralized storage coin like Filecoin eventually making its way into the top 10 if that becomes popular. Beyond that maybe just three major DeFi coins.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:37:51 AM

Bitcoin hitting the $50k mark in 4 months?? $ETH surpassing $2k in 2.5 months? What coin do we see as a contender for that 3rd spot??
EarnBet-$BET or $LINK?

Well, all these are speculations which is as well bound to fail or bound to happen, hence I think it is better, taking the safest path to investing which is doing so not because of all these predictions but because the coin is worth it. Nevertheless, had it been everything is in place with XRP, that is no issue with SEC as in the case of XRP, then that third spot would have been for XRP, but since their issue is yet to be solved XRP might even find it hard being in top 5 if appropriate solution is not taken; however in my own opinion, the coin that would be occupying that third place is LTC.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:41:37 AM

Among the top 10 coins, Cardano looks like the one with most future potential for me. It's technology is much more advanced when compared to either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and if the developers can make the coin a bit more easier to use, then it has the potential to become one of the top three cryptocurrencies. BTW, how much of your portfolio you are planning to fill up with BTC and ETH?
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:51:36 AM

EarnBet-$BET
Seriously ?this Scam gambling Site is What you are proposing ? Well obviously a Bounty hunter that Holds Tons of this Shitcoin.

This will never Reached the Top Because the time this gathers Enough investors ? for sure this will Run with your Money.

Look at the telegram Group in which purely Bot winning and the Chat room who's Filled with Issues and scam accusations .

Never Trust This EARNBET or Else you'll Regret every Decision you made.

DAVID GRACED20 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:04:18 AM

EarnBet-$BET
Seriously ?this Scam gambling Site is What you are proposing ? Well obviously a Bounty hunter that Holds Tons of this Shitcoin.

This will never Reached the Top Because the time this gathers Enough investors ? for sure this will Run with your Money.

Look at the telegram Group in which purely Bot winning and the Chat room who's Filled with Issues and scam accusations .

Never Trust This EARNBET or Else you'll Regret every Decision you made.

Well I have a contrary view though, a friend shared $1000 worth of BET tokens for me and I have been getting good #BTC dividends for the past 3 months.
I just need to make a top 3 list.
But nevertheless with this your revelation, I will be making my investigations.
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 11:16:50 AM

Nothing can be said for sure. For now, besides Bitcoin, the altcoin market seems to be taking action. Among the top cryptos, Litecoin, Cordano seems promising. The legal process that XRP is dealing with poses a risk for the rise in a short time.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:28:31 PM

I'll stay with the old school.
LTC as my third pick.
Already trying to harvest some of it upon receiving the bad news with XRP.
I guess a lot of investors of XRP are doing the same.
Sold it all and looking at ways to invest it again. As of now, Litecoin is all I can think about. I never wanted BCH either, there's something fishy about it.  Cheesy
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:05:09 PM

$BET or $LINK are still very far in going their way to the 3rd place, XRP is the favorite if in case they can do something to their current problems that they are facing as of this moment, knowing that there are many exchanges already that are delisting XRP because of the issue that it is facing right now.

Stablecoins can't stay too long to it's 3rd spot so if in case XRP cannot recover then I bet LTC will be in the 3rd spot. I will be surprise if $BET or $LINK can do it by this year or to the upcoming 2-3 years from now as they need to get a better support from the big investors if they want to increase their ranking.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:58:59 AM

It's possible "Bitcoin hitting the $50k mark in 4 months", but don't be too optimistic.

Regarding EarnBet-$BET or $LINK, Chainlink is the better option. If I were you, I would be tempted to swap it with Dot or BNB.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:17:21 AM

EarnBet-$BET ? Huh
Why not there are names like LTC, BNB, DOT,... Those are the names that i think it deserves in 3rd place in the future, LINK is also a potential candidate for 3rd place. But to be honest, i don't care too much about the rest of the market either, since bitcoin and eth are my biggest concerns right now.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:38:59 AM

Am not sure but i see ltc doing great as well, at least i have seen the performance of litecoin first hand from previous to present price and it seem to be gearing towards reaching the previous ATH which i think is very doable, the next suggestion would be bnb and invective protocol, i watch inj pump from $1+ to $5.20 and down to $4+ and we also have some few others too,
(and just on a side note, hex also did great too, i remember refuting a topic that speculate a price pump soon, never took it serious but am surprise that hex with such huge supply out perform some of my alts with not even close supply) Grin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:12:09 PM

So far ranks 1, 2 and 3 are positions that will continue to remain. and for 4-10 they can still change positions, given how Ripple is awaiting the court's decision, and if the decision is passed with a fatal sanction then the shift in position will change. regardless of who will replace him, that is only waiting for the right time.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:35:34 PM

EarnBet-$BET or $LINK?
It is very hard to predict and say about this but I am expecting TRX to really moon and it would be over $2 yes it can take more time but it seems like the best investment to me at the moment.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:13:53 PM

In my opinion, LTC does have the potential to win 3rd or 4th place. based on the development of LTC which until now is on a quite exotic path. Will we see if this will really change? or stay like that for a while.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: