Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for an up-coming bitcoin/monero userless escrow platform  (Read 121 times)
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:38:17 AM

We would love to hear your suggestions and advice on how we can make the platform more suitable and secure.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:21:05 PM

Share with us first what your current mechanism to make it user-less is? How do you plan to solve disputes, etc.? Then we could give you suggestions.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:21:07 PM

If you want much better reviews or suggestions, I think it would be wise for you to present the platform and features you have worked on so far. Members would then be able to give their opinions about it and suggestions on what could be missing, otherwise with this kind of approach, you won't get much here.
You could also try to look at your possible competitors like localmonero and then include the features they are missing into your platform.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:40:40 PM

The key element for this to be successful is; Why would people use you over those that have been trading for years, and how do you plan on getting enough trust to be considered trustworthy. I'm assuming you are aiming to provide a automated system, which allows for accepting, and rejecting if a trade was successful. The only thing is; This can quickly become a shitstorm. Many sites already provide a escrow, such as escrow.com which isn't exclusive to cryptocurrencies, and can be used for most things. How do you intend on competing with them?

As for your request, we can't really give any meaningful feedback without being told the features of the site, and how it all fits together.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:00:30 PM

We would love to hear your suggestions and advice on how we can make the platform more suitable and secure.

What is a userless escrow platform? Do you mean decentralised?

What separates you from other competitors, both in the crypto and fiat world? For instance, what incentives would people have to use your service as opposed to eBay, Bitify, etc. that are already quite established in the marketplace as Welsh has said?

Having lower fees etc. simply won't be enough. You need to create a way to not only attract users with a good UX, but also be able to monetise them in the process.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:07:26 PM

What is a userless escrow platform? Do you mean decentralised?

What separates you from other competitors, both in the crypto and fiat world? For instance, what incentives would people have to use your service as opposed to eBay, Bitify, etc. that are already quite established in the marketplace as Welsh has said?

Having lower fees etc. simply won't be enough. You need to create a way to not only attract users with a good UX, but also be able to monetise them in the process.

I think for me is the credibility of the website. Even if they have good offerings or rates, but there's no reputation yet in the community, won't touch that platform. Since you are just starting, you can't gain trust yet from the users. We need something from your end that will make us at ease sending money to your platform. And you need to think about it.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 04:40:00 AM

The only thing that I can ask for your platform is that there is no hassle when using it. Escrow transaction should not be that time consuming or complicated right? If you can do that then you are on a good path. Others have mentioned what they want and I hope that you can do what they are requesting because they might become a potential visitors.

escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 12:13:29 PM

The only thing that I can ask for your platform is that there is no hassle when using it. Escrow transaction should not be that time consuming or complicated right? If you can do that then you are on a good path. Others have mentioned what they want and I hope that you can do what they are requesting because they might become a potential visitors.

It is totally userless and straight forward, the fees are low too and it is pretty secure.
My only problem at the moment is that i need a co-founder, no funds required but a pretty good experience in DevOps and security.
I hope it will be a great chance for all folks to exchange and use it to trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: