Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021'S CRYPTO MARKET MIGHT BE LIKE...  (Read 116 times)
Ronigochild (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:42:24 AM

1. BTC: The first Bitcoin ETF to be approved in history. The price of Bitcoin will challenge $100k.
2. ETH: The price of Ethereum should achieve ATH (all time high).
3. Stable coin: The total issuance of stable coins on the public blockchain will increase to over $100B. The perfect decentralized stablecoin is still expected to run on a growth path, avoiding the network of the legal system. The spread of CBDC will ultimately serve as a driving force to further grow the stablecoin ecosystem distributed in the public blockchain.
4. DeFi: The total amount of DeFi deposit (TVL) should be challenged at $100B. The proportion of DeFi Tokens in the top 50 market cap at the end of 2020 and 13 or more by the end of 2021 will increase the proportion of DeFi tokens to the top 50 market cap by more than 30%.
5. Dex: Decentralized Exchange (DEX) and derivatives trading will be hot.
6. Security token: Companies that issue some of their stocks in the form of security tokens will emerge.
7. IPO & M&A: From 2021, mergers and acquisitions between blockchain companies should be seen in earnest, and mergers between DeFi projects should also emerge.
8. NFT: The market of NFT is still growing in a stepwise fashion by relying on individual content and IP's destructive power rather than growing by organically creating an ecosystem like DeFi. In 2021, tokens worth more than $300k at a single NFT price will appear.

I referred and summarized the article of Crypto Influencer. ^^

HOPE BTC GOES $100K IN 2021!!!!  TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raymondemm

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:59:12 AM

Thank you for your good writing. Smiley Smiley
Ronigochild (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:04:37 AM

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Thanks! Hope you have a good day!
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4276

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:37:26 PM

https://twitter.com/lawmaster/status/1346041089644441601?
"More than $1.1 billion worth of positions liquidated in the last hour. More than a third of that came from Binance"

The main thing is not to lose your head and evaluate all the risks when investing.
Trading with leverage is very dangerous in a volatile market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:05:12 PM

1. what country are you talking about? there are already a bunch of ETFs in the world that have been here for a couple of years.
2. i seriously doubt it Cheesy
3. i agree with this but i am also afraid that this is the year Tether is going to be shut down and causes a big decline in creationg of any stable coins.
4.6.8. i seriously doubt that, defi and any token creaton names are already closing in being as dead as its predecessor ICO
5. nothing new here
7. i don't think that many legitimate companies need to do this.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: