Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥EXCHANGE BITCOINS, ALTCOINS and e-currencies for PayPal/SKRILL & more🔥  (Read 1712 times)
bpovtmg

Activity: 411
Merit: 199

Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 02:13:43 PM

FYI, I used this service for a $100 BTC -> Paypal USD transaction recently. Everything went smoothly, the customer service was very attentive.

* Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276985
*Visit my Free Bookshop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274233.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ratas

Activity: 253
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:33:42 PM

With options skrill and netteler ,if one day can change btc (altoins) direct to skrill and neteller, and paypal direct to skrill and neteler, will be a must .
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

Safe, Fast and Automatic ECurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 08:46:34 AM

I will try your exchange out and will post my feedback here to help other users who may like to also try your services out good luck.

Good Day Wiwo,

We were wondering about how did you like our exchange service? Did you happen to exchange on our website? we would like to hear your feedback about hi.exchange and see if there's anything else we could do to make your experience better.

Safe, Fast and Automatic Electronic Currency Exchange in <<<Hi.Exchange>>>
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 08:48:36 AM

FYI, I used this service for a $100 BTC -> Paypal USD transaction recently. Everything went smoothly, the customer service was very attentive.

Thanks for using HiExchange. We appreciate your feedback. Our customer care representatives are online 24/7 to make the experience smoother for you. hope to see you on hi.exchange again soon. 

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 08:53:27 AM

With options skrill and netteler ,if one day can change btc (altoins) direct to skrill and neteller, and paypal direct to skrill and neteler, will be a must .

Hello Ratas,

We're working hard to add more directions on our exchange. At the moment you can exchange many cryptocurrencies to PayPal and we'll add more directions in the future. Glad to have you with us.

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 12:11:38 PM

We're proud to announce our official partnership with Best Change team and listing on their monitor as of this date. You can find us on Best Change using this URL:

https://www.bestchange.com/hiexchange-exchanger.html

okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 08:04:48 AM

We're proud to announce our official partnership with Best Change team and listing on their monitor as of this date. You can find us on Best Change using this URL:

This is good! . . . However, can your rates be a bit competitive with other exchangers?
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 10:06:05 AM

This is good! . . . However, can your rates be a bit competitive with other exchangers?

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your comment. We're constantly trying to provide our customers with competitive exchange rates. I believe we're among top 3 rates in most directions. But we try our best to stay at the top Wink

okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 10:23:14 AM

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your comment. We're constantly trying to provide our customers with competitive exchange rates. I believe we're among top 3 rates in most directions. But we try our best to stay at the top Wink
Alright, this new development increase your level of trust. But I have one more question. I'm a bit scared on your policy especially the denial of service clause on people who refuse to as share their information. Could you simply shed more light on it.
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 11:03:56 AM

Hello Manuel,

Alright, this new development increase your level of trust. But I have one more question. I'm a bit scared on your policy especially the denial of service clause on people who refuse to as share their information. Could you simply shed more light on it.

Can you let us know which clause is concerning you for using our service? As a part of HiExchange Policy we don't require users o register on our website or go through KYC process. On the other hand you can get some advantages like acquiring a referral link and accessing your previous order details by registering as a HiExchange user. In that case, we never disclose any information about our users to a third party and users' data on our website are securely protected.

okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 05:30:06 PM

Hello Manuel,

Can you let us know which clause is concerning you for using our service? As a part of HiExchange Policy we don't require users o register on our website or go through KYC process. On the other hand you can get some advantages like acquiring a referral link and accessing your previous order details by registering as a HiExchange user. In that case, we never disclose any information about our users to a third party and users' data on our website are securely protected.

Refusal to provide information

You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information that we have to ask you. However, the refusal of the client to provide information could result in a denial of service Hiexchange.

https://hi.exchange/privacy-policy

I am not trying to be negative here. Just explain what this privacy policy means. Does it mean that if I have a client who wish to exchange a huge amount of money and has already paid you into the wallet but you demand a level of information to process that transaction, you reserve the right to  NOT complete the transaction? Please explain using this scenario. Thank you.
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 11:14:17 AM

Hello Manuel,

You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information that we have to ask you. However, the refusal of the client to provide information could result in a denial of service Hiexchange.

I am not trying to be negative here. Just explain what this privacy policy means. Does it mean that if I have a client who wish to exchange a huge amount of money and has already paid you into the wallet but you demand a level of information to process that transaction, you reserve the right to  NOT complete the transaction? Please explain using this scenario. Thank you.

Thanks for the explanation. First of all, We never accept bigger amounts than the maximum stated in our order page.When you want to place an order there is a minimum and maximum limit clearly shown to our customers and your order cannot exceed the Maximum amount.

In some cases, HiExchange needs additional information such as another account number or wallet since the account information provided by the customer is not valid or not working due to some reason. In that case, after communicating with the customer, if they fail to submit a new receiving account or other information needed, HiExchange reserves the right to cancel the order. In such cases, our sales team will refund the whole amount (transaction fees will be deducted) to the same sending account.

okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 11:00:02 PM

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for the explanation. First of all, We never accept bigger amounts than the maximum stated in our order page.When you want to place an order there is a minimum and maximum limit clearly shown to our customers and your order cannot exceed the Maximum amount.

In some cases, HiExchange needs additional information such as another account number or wallet since the account information provided by the customer is not valid or not working due to some reason. In that case, after communicating with the customer, if they fail to submit a new receiving account or other information needed, HiExchange reserves the right to cancel the order. In such cases, our sales team will refund the whole amount (transaction fees will be deducted) to the same sending account.

O.k . Thank you for the clarification.
HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 10:34:08 AM

check new directions added to our exchange

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 01:57:53 PM

Best rates for Crypto to PayPal today

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 08:55:45 AM

We now support Payeer with full power. Receive and send payments with Payeer at any moment:

Tether TRC20 (USDT) ➡️ Payeer USD

Bitcoin (BTC) ➡️ Payeer USD

Ethereum ➡️ Payeer USD

Litecoin ➡️ Payeer USD

DogeCoin ➡️ Payeer USD

Ripple ➡️ Payeer USD

TRON ➡️ Payeer USD

Bitcoin ➡️ cash (BCH)  Payeer USD

Binance coin ➡️  Payeer USD

ADA ➡️ Payeer USD

ETC ➡️ Payeer USD

EOS ➡️  Payeer USD

Zcash ➡️  Payeer USD

Polkadot  ➡️ Payeer USD

SOLANA ➡️  Payeer USD

No KYC, No Sign-up 👍
24/7 Customer Support ✔️

Visit hi.exchange for more details

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:50:21 AM

New Cryptocurrencies added to HiExchange:

✅ avalanche (AVAX)  ✅
✅ Terra (luna) ✅
✅ Polygon (matic) ✅
✅ Algorand (algo) ✅
✅ VeChain (vet) ✅
✅ Axie Infinity (AXS) ✅

Exchange quick and hassle-free at hi.exchange

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 08:53:18 AM

OTA (MIOTA) Now Available on HiExchange (hi.exchange)
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

HiExchange is proud to welcome the latest addition to the supported cryptocurrencies on the platform. 🚀

As of December 4, You can Exchange IOTA (MIOTA) to:

✔️PayPal USD
✔️PayPal EUR
✔️PayPal GBP
✔️Perfect Money USD
✔️Webmoney USD

Or you can BUY IOTA with:

➡️Perfect Money USD
➡️Payeer USD

No KYC, No Sign Up
Best Exchange Rates
24/7 Customer Support

cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:37:03 PM

in the beginning you had Skrill and Neteller options too. what happened?

what channels are you using for 24/7 Customer Support?

HiExchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 04:10:19 PM

in the beginning you had Skrill and Neteller options too. what happened?

what channels are you using for 24/7 Customer Support?

Hello Cashfairy,

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, we encountered some problems and decided to hold Skrill and Neteller Transaction until we can provide efficient services based on these two payment systems. Hopefully we can have them back in the future.

You can contact us 24/7 via Live chat on the website, Email, our ticketing system and WhatsApp.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: