Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Develop bitcoinwallet.id  (Read 149 times)
mountainbuckscoffee (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:05:24 PM

I think This is good brand name URL domain to develop bitcoin wallet [ desktop, mobile, web, and hardware ]

a Bitcoin wallet is a software program in which Bitcoins are stored. Technically, Bitcoins are not stored anywhere. For every individual who has a balance in a Bitcoin wallet, there is a private key (secret number) corresponding to the Bitcoin address of that wallet. Bitcoin wallets facilitate the sending and receiving of Bitcoins and give ownership of the Bitcoin balance to the user. The Bitcoin wallet comes in many forms. The four main types are desktop, mobile, web, and hardware.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin-wallet.asp

Understanding Bitcoin Wallets
a Bitcoin wallet is also referred to as a digital Wallet. To trade in Bitcoins, a trader must establish a digital wallet. A Bitcoin wallet is analogous to a physical wallet. However, instead of storing physical currency, the wallet stores relevant information such as the secure private key used to access Bitcoin addresses and carry out transactions. Types of Bitcoin wallets are desktop, mobile, web, and hardware.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:33:12 PM

Yes, it is a good domain, but not such a good as you think. as far as I can see you are asking for some serious sums of money, 20 BTC for litecoin.id is more than unreal amount for the domain name.
I am not sure that domain like bitcoinwallet.id can bring more than half of million dollars in 5-10 years. there is needed a very good application to run behind this domain and probably is much better to invest 20BTC in app development, rather than in just domain name. There will still be money left for promotion so you can have a domain like coingecko.com, coindesk.com and to make a profit.

Also, you don't need to spam through PM, offering your domains. I suppose account benhur2008 is also yours, you sent me PM a few days ago. You offering this domain with your alt account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296194

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mountainbuckscoffee (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 03:52:54 PM

Yes, it is a good domain, but not such a good as you think. as far as I can see you are asking for some serious sums of money, 20 BTC for litecoin.id is more than unreal amount for the domain name.
I am not sure that domain like bitcoinwallet.id can bring more than half of million dollars in 5-10 years. there is needed a very good application to run behind this domain and probably is much better to invest 20BTC in app development, rather than in just domain name. There will still be money left for promotion so you can have a domain like coingecko.com, coindesk.com and to make a profit.

Also, you don't need to spam through PM, offering your domains. I suppose account benhur2008 is also yours, you sent me PM a few days ago. You offering this domain with your alt account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296194

Thank you for the response, and sorry if this offer bothers you,
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 11:50:24 PM

I can see this domain being worth more than others, but maybe by a factor of 2, not 6.  :/

As the blockchain evolves, services will become automatic and people won't even visit URLs, much less be attracted to shorter TLDs.

The tanking online advertising industry also lowers future domain value.  

I suppose account benhur2008 is also yours, you sent me PM a few days ago. You offering this domain with your alt account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296194

Hence the reason he posted this sale in project development, where trust is not shown.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
mountainbuckscoffee (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 02:10:05 AM

I can see this domain being worth more than others, but maybe by a factor of 2, not 6.  :/

As the blockchain evolves, services will become automatic and people won't even visit URLs, much less be attracted to shorter TLDs.

The tanking online advertising industry also lowers future domain value.  

I suppose account benhur2008 is also yours, you sent me PM a few days ago. You offering this domain with your alt account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296194

Hence the reason he posted this sale in project development, where trust is not shown.

Thank you very much sir for your opinion,but  I think the url domain is still an entry point to access services, especially those looking for services on search engines such as google.com.

we all know bitcoin gets massive access from domain bitcoin.org
Thank you
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 01:39:14 PM

Thank you very much sir for your opinion,but  I think the url domain is still an entry point to access services, especially those looking for services on search engines such as google.com.

we all know bitcoin gets massive access from domain bitcoin.org
Thank you

Again, a domain name is not crucial for business success. For example, when I try to search on Google words "bitcoin wallet", I got in the first page many links from bicoin.org, bitcoin.com, blockchain.com which is to be expected, but also two domains which based on the domain might not even say they are related to the wallet, thebalance.com and investopedia.com.
So both of them not providing Bitcoin wallet as service, these are just a blog site and their article about it.
As I say, you need to be more realistic with your asking price per domain.

yes, the rule that a trust rating is hidden in this category should change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mountainbuckscoffee (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 04:28:30 PM

Again, a domain name is not crucial for business success. For example, when I try to search on Google words "bitcoin wallet", I got in the first page many links from bicoin.org, bitcoin.com, blockchain.com which is to be expected, but also two domains which based on the domain might not even say they are related to the wallet, thebalance.com and investopedia.com.
So both of them not providing Bitcoin wallet as service, these are just a blog site and their article about it.
As I say, you need to be more realistic with your asking price per domain.

sure, because bitcoinwallet.id undeveloped sir
Thank you
benhur2008

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 10:49:13 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 03:09:04 PM by benhur2008

BTC20 is too small price of litecoin.id when BTC price $300, but if you want to buy litecoin.id, you can buy now for $500,000 $1,000,000

Open sale too for domain bitcoincash.id

benhur2008

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 10:51:40 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 11:12:41 AM by benhur2008

Thank you

that is right ! when domain bitcoinwallet.id developed, price of domain will be $30,000,000 or more
mountainbuckscoffee (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:01:32 PM

Thank you

that is right ! when domain bitcoinwallet.id developed, price of domain will be $30,000,000 or more

Voice.com Domain Name for $30 Million [ $30,000,000 ]
https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2019-06-18/microstrategy-sells-voice-com-domain-name-for-30-million

worth with voice.com sir or xivoice.com  Smiley
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:06:04 AM

absolutely!!domain name bitcoinwallet.id is really good domain, and will be worth BTC2000 i guess.
URL domain will not death,URL domain name will be an easy way to enter an application in the future!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: