Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DEFI] DFE: Decentralized Finance Europe Farming and Exchange  (Read 1348 times)
kurchuney

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:14:12 PM

As I can see from CMC, coingecko, token is in a pretty good shape. I wonder how is partnerships signings is goes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:32:04 PM

Has trading on Uniswap been stopped at this time? because when I saw on the TOKPIE exchange there were no trades on Uniswap that were displayed, we all know that Tokpie has very minimal trading, everyone has to make more improvements
as soon as possible the team should give feedback about this and make some update because this will have a big impact on the value of the DFE token . maybe make negotiate with a large market have a big daily trading also a large number of traders.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 05:03:52 PM

Has trading on Uniswap been stopped at this time? because when I saw on the TOKPIE exchange there were no trades on Uniswap that were displayed, we all know that Tokpie has very minimal trading, everyone has to make more improvements
as soon as possible the team should give feedback about this and make some update because this will have a big impact on the value of the DFE token . maybe make negotiate with a large market have a big daily trading also a large number of traders.

yes you are right they have to do it before the condition of the DFE project will get worse, if the situation gets worse, more people will leave and they don't trust the DFE project anymore, that's why the team must work hard to improve everything

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:45:45 PM

The team should have taken this into account if a downturn occurs and people's interest starts to wane and leave. but it is not easy to make good things instantly. Waiting for news or the team's way of making a surprise.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 04:25:11 PM

The team should have taken this into account if a downturn occurs and people's interest starts to wane and leave. but it is not easy to make good things instantly. Waiting for news or the team's way of making a surprise.
yes, hopefully the DFE team's project intention is still there to develop this project, and everything is not late, because the current market situation is still very supportive, so they at least have to spend the funds they get for further development.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:54:06 PM

yes, hopefully the DFE team's project intention is still there to develop this project, and everything is not late, because the current market situation is still very supportive, so they at least have to spend the funds they get for further development.

Maybe they have really serious problems moving their project forward. Or they simply don't intend to do anything big.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 10:54:57 PM

As it is partnership time for this project I think it is very important, so hope there will be announcements about signed partnerships Smiley
its true that working with several projects that have a good reputation will probably have agood impact from the start of community growth and then the value will definitely increase , hope the team will do that .
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 09:45:59 AM

I find this in their tele group..
Does anyone know Lukutex?

New Listing! DFE will open trade in Lukutex Exchange
Trade in: DFE/ETH - DFE/USDT
Deposit Open in: 29th JANUARY 2021 - 8:00 Singapore Time

https://t.me/DFEfinanceofficial/9041
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:44:27 PM

Seems like a new exchange for me, never heard of it before. Even not listed on CMC yet. Very afraid of an exchange like this, only worth to trade a small amount, the risk of problems if the amount is large, everyone should be careful.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 09:28:49 AM

The pre sale will end at. The end of the month

I understand that the presale ended at the end of January. I am optimistic that the dev team is satisfied with the results.

When can we expect official information about sales results and further project plans?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 07:18:24 PM

Seems like a new exchange for me, never heard of it before. Even not listed on CMC yet. Very afraid of an exchange like this, only worth to trade a small amount, the risk of problems if the amount is large, everyone should be careful.

Yep, You are right. Very risky
I don't know the reason the team chose to list their tokens on an exchange like this, I think this is the worst mistake
Listed on small exchanges it's ok, but don't Shit exchanges
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 10:43:38 PM

Yep, You are right. Very risky
I don't know the reason the team chose to list their tokens on an exchange like this, I think this is the worst mistake
Listed on small exchanges it's ok, but don't Shit exchanges

After all, we decide ourselves whether we want to trade on this exchange or not. If exchange offered a listing for free, that's probably why dev agreed. Better to have one more exchange than not to have one. All exchanges somehow started. I will avoid this one for now, but I'm glad that there is more choice.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 02:15:53 PM

I understand that the presale ended at the end of January. I am optimistic that the dev team is satisfied with the results.

When can we expect official information about sales results and further project plans?

They should finish the presale first to continue the next stage, if they do not achieve their expectations maybe they will make another strategy.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:50:22 AM

They should finish the presale first to continue the next stage, if they do not achieve their expectations maybe they will make another strategy.

Hopefully everything will be fine and the project will continue to develop. It is true that there is no official information yet, but CEO was not very optimistic on Telegram. He seems to have a grudge against the bounty hunters for not buying his token.  Grin Grin

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 01:26:40 PM

Hopefully everything will be fine and the project will continue to develop. It is true that there is no official information yet, but CEO was not very optimistic on Telegram. He seems to have a grudge against the bounty hunters for not buying his token.  Grin Grin

Wow, Cheesy Whether it's a personal matter or indeed their token doesn't really attract a lot of people to buy. The team had to come up with a new plan.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 01:16:22 PM

Sadly, the team has decided to stop their campaign, I hope they have better judgment, and have their own way of marketing while they can increase the token holder more and more through the campaign.

This https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x04EA308Fed9F847b8E9eF2D7ccDA06ED71F17921 right? too bad in uniswap, transaction history is last in 22 days ago, I did not see any trade in the near term.

Yes it's true. The decision to stop bounty campaign is very strange. I think it will have a very negative impact on the future of this project. But it is possible that the campaign is only paused for a while and will resume soon.

It could happen, they pause for the next few months but people's interest is starting to fade with it. I think it's a bad way for them to procrastinate because people are getting suspicious of what they are all doing.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 11:56:22 PM

It could happen, they pause for the next few months but people's interest is starting to fade with it. I think it's a bad way for them to procrastinate because people are getting suspicious of what they are all doing.
maybe from their team they need to provide important information to the community on several platform so that the level of community trust in this project is still stable , its indeed quite important . and even now to trade at uniswap the transaction cost are quite high many complain about high gas.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:38:11 AM

maybe from their team they need to provide important information to the community on several platform so that the level of community trust in this project is still stable , its indeed quite important . and even now to trade at uniswap the transaction cost are quite high many complain about high gas.

GAS fees are not dependent on the dev team or bounty hunters. The more the price of ETH rises, the more the transaction costs increase. I am not surprised that the CEO of DFE has a problem distributing rewards, but I am also not surprised by the bounty participants that they expect payment.
I think the CEO should think about resuming the campaign, it would give him time that maybe in a few weeks the GAS fee will drop.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 04:48:11 AM

GAS fees are not dependent on the dev team or bounty hunters. The more the price of ETH rises, the more the transaction costs increase. I am not surprised that the CEO of DFE has a problem distributing rewards, but I am also not surprised by the bounty participants that they expect payment.
I think the CEO should think about resuming the campaign, it would give him time that maybe in a few weeks the GAS fee will drop.

This is if they make transactions with ethereum but there are other ways if they make transactions with other types of coins instead of ethereum. But it all depends on the certainty of the team later. Time to wait.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:34:32 AM

This is if they make transactions with ethereum but there are other ways if they make transactions with other types of coins instead of ethereum. But it all depends on the certainty of the team later. Time to wait.

DFE token is ERC20 and it is Ethereum network - so yes, I'm talking about Ethereum GAS fees.
I'm afraid your idea is completely wrong if it comes to bounty campaign. If project will want to make payments in other crypto, will do campaign paid in BTC. If project decide to make bounty campaign it is because want pay in own tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: