Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DEFI] DFE: Decentralized Finance Europe Farming and Exchange  (Read 1347 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 01:36:08 PM

DFE token is ERC20 and it is Ethereum network - so yes, I'm talking about Ethereum GAS fees.
I'm afraid your idea is completely wrong if it comes to bounty campaign. If project will want to make payments in other crypto, will do campaign paid in BTC. If project decide to make bounty campaign it is because want pay in own tokens.

It doesn't matter if the policy of a project will pay anything because they have made their own rules. Doesn't need to be a big deal. Wink

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:58:09 PM

DFE token is ERC20 and it is Ethereum network - so yes, I'm talking about Ethereum GAS fees.
I'm afraid your idea is completely wrong if it comes to bounty campaign. If project will want to make payments in other crypto, will do campaign paid in BTC. If project decide to make bounty campaign it is because want pay in own tokens.

It doesn't matter if the policy of a project will pay anything because they have made their own rules. Doesn't need to be a big deal. Wink

Grin If the project from the beginning planned that it would not pay anything, it is called a bit different..   Wink  Cool
It is another thing if, for example, it is not possible to collect the minimum for the project to develop and fails. Then we just have to accept that we have lost time during bounty campaign.

iphone5s

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 01:04:31 PM

Grin If the project from the beginning planned that it would not pay anything, it is called a bit different..   Wink  Cool
It is another thing if, for example, it is not possible to collect the minimum for the project to develop and fails. Then we just have to accept that we have lost time during bounty campaign.

Don't be discouraged, all bounty hunters will feel the same way with this project. Grin at least you do not give up easily to find a project that is truly real and produces a great deal for many people. Have a good fight Wink

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:28:11 PM

It's not easy to research a project without worrying that something will go wrong. The developers themselves do not know that .. Well, unless they assume in advance that they will collect the money and disappear.  Lips sealed  Cool

DeFi projects such as DFE are doing great, I don't know what exactly went wrong in this case, but there seems to be lack of activity and promotion. It is possible that CEO is preparing a better marketing plan for main sale and this time he will run bounty campaign for at least few weeks. Then the results should be better.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 11:31:54 AM

It's not easy to research a project without worrying that something will go wrong. The developers themselves do not know that .. Well, unless they assume in advance that they will collect the money and disappear.  Lips sealed  Cool

DeFi projects such as DFE are doing great, I don't know what exactly went wrong in this case, but there seems to be lack of activity and promotion. It is possible that CEO is preparing a better marketing plan for main sale and this time he will run bounty campaign for at least few weeks. Then the results should be better.
in their history they have run the bounty program and I don't know what happened so they quickly closed it even until now the bounty token distribution has not been done, maybe it is a problem

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:55:10 PM

What about the DFE partnership, does DFE already have partnerships with other projects?
This quarter you are targeting partnerships, to help and support the success of your project.
By the way, when do you plan to list your token on the CEX exchange?
High transaction costs are still an obstacle to trading at Uniswap
Yurkov

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:52:57 PM

What about the DFE partnership, does DFE already have partnerships with other projects?
This quarter you are targeting partnerships, to help and support the success of your project.

Already for a long time, the DFE token is listed on centralized exchange: https://tokpie.com/view_exchange/dfe-usdt/
You can also track DFE token on Coigecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dfe-finance
I think there are delays in implementing the roadmap due to the poor presale result.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:13:15 PM

Already for a long time, the DFE token is listed on centralized exchange: https://tokpie.com/view_exchange/dfe-usdt/
You can also track DFE token on Coigecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dfe-finance
I think there are delays in implementing the roadmap due to the poor presale result.
I keep waiting for it even though it's a long time, but at least they have to provide certainty for their fans, when they make a big enough change they have to do it and actively develop

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Yurkov

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:32:34 PM

I keep waiting for it even though it's a long time, but at least they have to provide certainty for their fans, when they make a big enough change they have to do it and actively develop

I think one of the main reasons for DFE's little popularity is the lack of contact from the team. However, I hope it means they don't have time because they are busy developing.
The presale is behind us, let's wait for the main sale and the proper development of the project.

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:41:42 AM

in their history they have run the bounty program and I don't know what happened so they quickly closed it even until now the bounty token distribution has not been done, maybe it is a problem

I must admit that I also do not understand why the bounty campaign was closed so quickly. However, I'm sure it definitely had a big impact on the low sales result. I have not seen any marketing activities other than one AMA. I think that's the main reason for the failure of the Pre Sale phase.
I think the dev team will learn from this and the Main Sale will be held with a full range of marketing activities.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 01:19:04 PM

I must admit that I also do not understand why the bounty campaign was closed so quickly. However, I'm sure it definitely had a big impact on the low sales result. I have not seen any marketing activities other than one AMA. I think that's the main reason for the failure of the Pre Sale phase.
I think the dev team will learn from this and the Main Sale will be held with a full range of marketing activities.

No need to be confused in my opinion because we can make our own concept about the project continuation of the project, they are not so sure and end quickly.

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 03:48:43 PM

I just noticed that DFE had the 1st IEO phase on BankCEX exchange. It's a pity no one knew about this.

I am curious why dev team does not inform anyone anywhere that they start sells tokens. This project acts as if it doesn't want to sell anything.

The dev team seems to have no idea of marketing and bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk.

Why they even launch this project?  Roll Eyes

iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 01:48:48 PM

I just noticed that DFE had the 1st IEO phase on BankCEX exchange. It's a pity no one knew about this.

I am curious why dev team does not inform anyone anywhere that they start sells tokens. This project acts as if it doesn't want to sell anything.

The dev team seems to have no idea of marketing and bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk.

Getting confused by what they are doing, but where do you get that kind of information? Can you provide a link from the information you get.

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:28:27 AM

Getting confused by what they are doing, but where do you get that kind of information? Can you provide a link from the information you get.

Sure I can provide link of announcement! Now they are even after second and probably last token sale phase. Here you are:

https://bankcex.com/faq/token-public-sales-on-bankcex-exchange-%E2%80%93-dfefinance-on-april-02-2021-0900-am-utc.html

What the dev team is doing is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Either it's some kind of testing, or they don't have the slightest idea of marketing, community management, bounty campaigns and actually whole cryptocurrency market.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:24:22 PM

A strange situation has happened with this project. IEO took place, but it does not look as if the project was implementing further development. The Telegram channel is blocked to be able to write messages there and ask for anything. Maybe here is someone who can explain what is happening? Is it the end?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 01:30:02 PM

A strange situation has happened with this project. IEO took place, but it does not look as if the project was implementing further development. The Telegram channel is blocked to be able to write messages there and ask for anything. Maybe here is someone who can explain what is happening? Is it the end?

You made this post in the last month and so far have not seen a response from the team about what you asked. You also can't ask this on the telegram group. sad project. Is this a sign of a scam?

bitgov

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:38:14 PM

You made this post in the last month and so far have not seen a response from the team about what you asked. You also can't ask this on the telegram group. sad project. Is this a sign of a scam?

The conversation on the telegram chat shows that the exchange on which the IEO was made somehow scammed the DFE project. If that's true, then I'm surprised the dev team didn't make an official announcement about it. In such a situation the DFE was scammed and the project collapsed through no fault of its own. Anyway someone from the dev team should announce it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 12:46:51 PM

The conversation on the telegram chat shows that the exchange on which the IEO was made somehow scammed the DFE project. If that's true, then I'm surprised the dev team didn't make an official announcement about it. In such a situation the DFE was scammed and the project collapsed through no fault of its own. Anyway someone from the dev team should announce it.

Clear announcement from the team is needed from the people who have participated here. many people are interested in this project to see the good progress. but if something odd can't be answered correctly, Maybe one by one there will be a decline in fans.

bitgov

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 05:16:54 AM

Clear announcement from the team is needed from the people who have participated here. many people are interested in this project to see the good progress. but if something odd can't be answered correctly, Maybe one by one there will be a decline in fans.

You won't find an answer because the project failed. It was done by someone who invented it with a drink and started doing it while drunk. Stupid idea of stupid people. Nothing more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitgov

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:14:25 AM

Unfortunately, it seems that the dev team is completely inexperienced and completely irresponsible. They completely ruined the promotion by closing the bounty campaign a moment after its launch, they chose for IEO exchange that scammed them, and finally closed the project and all news channels without a word of explanation.

I wonder if there are people who put money there and didn't get it back?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██