Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying $500 moneypaks/vanilla reload weekly  (Read 673 times)
alabamafan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:57:27 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:17:20 PM by alabamafan1

Buying $500 moneypaks for 81% face value. Rate is bitstamp last price. Buying: 3 x $500 per week.

Buying $500 vanilla reloads for 80% face value. Rate is bitstamp last price. Buying: 1 x $500 per week.

Due to the nature of moneypaks and the fact that some are products of a scammer or stolen funds, I require 30 minutes after successful load of debit card to withdraw funds at a local ATM. After which, the BTC will be released to you.

Do you accept escrow?
I have a good reputation here if you look at my trust page. However, I will accept using escrow through DannyHamilton. A 1% tip will be taken out of your BTC purchased and paid to him as a tip. Since moneypaks are hard for escrows to arbitrate should something go wrong, I will require you to send the code to Danny directly and he will load the moneypak to my debit card. Obviously if the funds are not on the moneypak he will know it himself and there will be no dispute of who used the funds.

Any other questions feel free to let me know. I have made a post on Localbitcoins for this as well. PM or comment if interested. Thanks!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

So all this turning and burning you doing - when you paying back BigBlitz his 2 BTC
Please stop commenting on my posts. I do not owe anyone or even know who Bigbitz is.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

Locking and going to auto-moderatoring thread. Tired of this troll. I have done nothing wrong on this forum and have not scammed or owed anyone any money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: