Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PALC | Palcoin [SHA-3, KGW] Our exchange, our services!  (Read 12269 times)
Invoker

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:20:51 PM

Dev, we are waitnig for you Smiley
Don't hold your breath, he is even not online  Grin

It is normal in Russia to be late couple of hours...
Invoker

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:21:47 PM

well, not friendly community at all
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:22:17 PM

'retarder devs and retarder kids'

I'm getting tired of kids moaning about other kids on the threads, if everyone was more constructive we would probably all be a lot further in the world. Instead we all have to listen to douche-nozzles moaning and whining while their moms clean up the wet sheets off the bed. If you upset that the coin is late releasing, there are over 300 other coins that are released that you can mine.

You surelly are, with Your activity.. Retarded devs and kids twisted whole cryptoscene in last few months. Year ago there were only clever ppl and geeks on this forum. Now most of ppl here are retarded kids (whose electricity bills are payed by parents) and rest are scamers trying to rob their money. Fuck this.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Invoker

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:26:04 PM

I'm getting tired of kids moaning about other kids on the threads, if everyone was more constructive we would probably all be a lot further in the world. Instead we all have to listen to douche-nozzles moaning and whining while their moms clean up the wet sheets off the bed. If you upset that the coin is late releasing, there are over 300 other coins that are released that you can mine.

You surelly are, with Your activity.. Retarded devs and kids twisted whole cryptoscene in last few months. Year ago there were only clever ppl and geeks on this forum. Now most of ppl here are retarded kids (whose electricity bills are payed by parents) and rest are scamers trying to rob their money. Fuck this.

I agree with you
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:30:13 PM

invest in currencies with future as blackcoin and leave the SHITCOINS for kids.

if it takes so long on this forum should quickly recognize shitcoins
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:32:46 PM

Even after you chirp against me and mine against you, I actually agree with you as well. Though I signed up after you. Still noticed a difference since the 2014 rollover.

Look over there...
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:33:09 PM

I don't even...
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:36:52 PM

I was looking for a new keccak coin to mine and this one had so much potential... so sad.

g0re79

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:37:15 PM

I don't even...

This may help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480934.0

[/url]
Casu

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:40:58 PM

I don't even...

While that link is good stuff, it does nothing to help me understand the quoted sentence Smiley
g0re79

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 02:44:53 PM

I don't even...

While that link is good stuff, it does nothing to help me understand the quoted sentence Smiley

With a bit of imagination You should.. FYI there are also many other nations and languages on earth, so not everyone is native english speaker (neither am I)

[/url]
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

I don't even...

in a few years you'll understand

Now it's time to go to bed

sweet dreams

Casu

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

I don't even...

With a bit of imagination You should.. FYI there are also many other nations and languages on earth, so not everyone is native english speaker (neither am I)

I absolutely get that, I hear more people speak English as a second or third language in my daily life than I do native speakers so usually I'm pretty good at interpreting what people are trying to say, but this sentence I genuinely do not understand.

Maybe he means that eventually people will get used to it and recoginse scams quickly? Anyway it's not important Smiley Back on topic it's a shame that this coin wasn't real. Was a lot more elaborate than most rouses we see here, I bet they're disappointed with such a relatively low return.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:10:20 PM

sorry for dev team Huh
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

What is the password for wallet file?
g0re79

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:06:29 PM

You may try "S.C.A.M."

If anyone wants to mine SHA-3 coin just jump to Slothcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512903.0) - its launch was totally flawless even that it was quite new algo. Almost zero premine, active and well known dev and rising comunity makes it one of favorites. Low price is caused by scammy premined (and worthless) maxcoin, but once lazy sloth climbs out from its shadow, it will be unstopable Smiley Furthermore sloth memes are ballancing on the cute / funny /scary edge so its worth to at least take a look at them

[/url]
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

I think a password for wallet is "naebalovo" Cheesy
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

You may try "S.C.A.M."

If anyone wants to mine SHA-3 coin just jump to Slothcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512903.0) - its launch was totally flawless even that it was quite new algo. Almost zero premine, active and well known dev and rising comunity makes it one of favorites. Low price is caused by scammy premined (and worthless) maxcoin, but once lazy sloth climbs out from its shadow, it will be unstopable Smiley Furthermore sloth memes are ballancing on the cute / funny /scary edge so its worth to at least take a look at them

Yeah slothcoin could be huge, big community already and great dev, next doge for me. And over the summer SHA-3 is great !! I recommend everybody to start support Sloth they are so cute and ugly and ..hmm  Grin
Also easy to mine ... gogogo
cryptorg

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

You may try "S.C.A.M."

Yeah slothcoin could be huge, big community already and great dev, next doge for me. And over the summer SHA-3 is great !! I recommend everybody to start support Sloth they are so cute and ugly and ..hmm  Grin
Also easy to mine ... gogogo

+10000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: