Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between ETH/USDT graphs and ETH/BTC graphs  (Read 82 times)
Sun2k (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:39:08 AM

Hi all,

I see that some people use ETH/USDT graphs and others use ETH/BTC graphs.

There's one thing I don't understand, in technical analysis what is the difference between an ETH/USDT graph and an ETH/BTC graph?

Thank you
dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 10:24:40 AM

ETH / USDT chart is a chart that shows the movement of ethereum prices against USDT, meaning that it shows the price of 1 eth in USDT in realtime. Meanwhile the ETH / BTC chart is a graph that shows the Ethereum price movement in bitcoin. means the price of 1 eth in bitcoin.
Sun2k (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:33:04 AM

ETH / USDT chart is a chart that shows the movement of ethereum prices against USDT, meaning that it shows the price of 1 eth in USDT in realtime. Meanwhile the ETH / BTC chart is a graph that shows the Ethereum price movement in bitcoin. means the price of 1 eth in bitcoin.

Thank you
Sun2k (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:35:12 AM

Hi all,

I see that some people use ETH/USDT graphs and others use ETH/BTC graphs.

There's one thing I don't understand, in technical analysis what is the difference between an ETH/USDT graph and an ETH/BTC graph?

Thank you

Its like which pair you are going to trade with so you can calculate the prices against that coin. Sometimes the prices of every coins increase in terms of fiat which is USD value doesn't means that the coin will be profitable when we sre trading with Bitcoin pair. So it is important to make analysis based on the pair coin not just with USD value.

Thank you, you mean it's more important to analyze for example the ETHBTC graph than the ETHUSD graph?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: