Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovering Bricked Dragonmint T1 Boards via JTAG?  (Read 94 times)
MasterBlaster604 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:13:29 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 11:27:10 PM by frodocooper

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site.

I'm fairly stumped on a problem that I caused at my site lol. I had some dragonmint T1 miners running that I had loaded braiins-os that caused lots of issues and with discussions with braiins-os I got a script to remove&reinstall the factory firmware from Halong, except it bricked my miners lol. I can't find the units via IP scan but I can find them in the DHCP tables. I've attempted to log in via SSH and it times out and I've also tried via Web which does the same. These are the first batch of T1's without the SD Card Slot as well. I'm getting my options are either replacing the control boards which id rather not do as these are EOL miners and I would like to run them for just a little longer without spending real $$.

Does anyone know how to flash or JTAG a bricked board? I do have a couple of control boards that still function with both the factory firmware and the braiins-os.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2549

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 07:54:00 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 05:13:10 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Check the Braiins thread in the Bitcoin Mining Software area Pretty sure this has been answered there.
Also search the Hardware area for "Halong T1" or "Dragonmint"
Considering the 'mints were made for Halong by Innosilicon you may want to look at threads about that as well as it seems Inno's share much the same design & code.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
MasterBlaster604 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 04:46:10 PM

thanks for the advice. ill check out those threads
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: