Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 490 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 01:40:17 PM

<snip>
Well, let him also join and experience what others had experience like me. I was also into bounty shit hunting but over in those period of times joining and promoting it only end up that mostly the projects I promote are scam or it may not be a scam however they are not paying good. So, let the OP experience and decide for himself whether to continue into bounty hunting or not. I suggest the OP to chose a project in this section and start doing bounty hunting,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Anyway, I had already told the OP in my reply to let him experience and learn about bounty hunting. It will be up to him whether to enjoy bounty hunting or to make bad experience in that kind of activity.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:38:52 PM

hi, here I am a new participant in this forum, here I want to ask how to find out the bounty bounty information that I want to follow is fraudulent or genuine, please explain

The question is can you differentiate between a good project and a bad project? If you can then proceed, all you have to do is spend more time on this forum and make good contributions to rank up, you can also join social media campaigns but bounties are complete waste of time if you can't identify the good projects

Banprox

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:14:00 PM

hi, here I am a new participant in this forum, here I want to ask how to find out the bounty bounty information that I want to follow is fraudulent or genuine, please explain

I want to know about bounty. I want to earn money. I am new in this forum. So I want to learn which bounty is legit and which is not. So help me to find out legit bounty. It's help me to earn money.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 08:52:33 AM

As this has been discussed before, you can find different guides in the forum that may help you be conscious of the differences between the bounties and the possible signs of a fraudulent bounty.
For instance:
[1] Enough of bounty scam, you can help to stop it too.

Besides that, you can also look into this thread, which has opinions of our fellow-member in the matter of assessing bounties.
[1] How to know if Bounty is scam?

Are you following or interested in any bounty campaign? If yes, then you can apply the guides given to you to avoid fraudulent projects. Nonetheless, I will suggest focusing first on the improvements in your knowledge instead of directly joining bounties.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:38:20 PM

Simply through making research regards them. Try looking on the whitepaper if it does have duplication then that is fraud and you should stay away from it. The other things you need to look at are the developer, the road map and more just do your own research. As a recommendation, I think you focus more on participating in a signature campaign rather than in a bounty campaign simply because yeah bounty could even provide great rewards however, it would be a lot difficult looking for them, most of them are just scam, unlike signature campaign which is more certain in giving rewards. But before that, you must first mind working on your rank though because I doubt you will be accepted having that rank, even in bounty the lowest rank they could accept is jr. member, make it a full member at least.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iyayow

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:18:44 PM

I have the same question in my mind. But after reading forums everyday, it slowly sinked to my brain. But, at this moment, i believed that i need to learn more basing on days spending time here. I suggest you read and join forums too for you to slowly understand the process in this platform. Until then, I am hoping that you will become legendary soon. Just keep on trying and reading. Goodluck to you buddy!
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:34:57 PM

Welcome to the world of bounty. I do not want to disappoint you. Because i am also new in this field. My working experience in bounty field is almost 4-5 months. But i say i earn something. Yeah i also work in scam project but when i get paid from real project i think i covered that scam platfrom working bad feelings. Actually i follow 2 YouTube channel. Both are Pakistani youtube channel they both making video about bounty. They posted video all new bounty campaign video. Actually i am from Bangladesh i know little about urdu language that is why i can manage. But  i need the information about which bounty campaigns come. So i suggest you to go to YouTube and search about crypto bounty campaign i hope you will get your language video channel. So that you can work properly. Otherwise you can visit my suggested channel:
1: Learn fast Earn
2. BestEarningTips
This both youtube has their own telegram group by joining their you will get full support and help from other users.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 793
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:14:27 PM

The truth is most bounties are genuine but they pay peanuts. Also some bounties will stop in the middle and won't pay for what you have done so far.
For me, genuine and good bounties depend on the bounty manager.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 02:19:15 PM

My Friends A lot Bounty has post on forum. first you have check potential of any project before participating because some bounties are reals and pays Tokens and after you can sell with best price and make good profit even some bounties has left in mid month or a days. so mate first you have Check the project after you can participate and make good profit . And there have a separate forum where you can see and choose legit bounty and participate thank u

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
eolson24

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:22:12 PM

Newbie here. Need help on how to get my profiles URL?
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:51:31 PM

Honestly , finding a legit bounty is really hard especially if you rush into bounty, I would advice you to calm down and watch and learn about the forum , boost your ranks and join signature campaigns...

There is always a first time for everything, we don't need to protect him or her so that they won't make mistake and join the right projects, if they aren't ready to fail how will they learn anyway? If something is ever going to work for you then embrace whatever comes, things won't ever be easy anyways

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:58:22 PM

Honestly , finding a legit bounty is really hard especially if you rush into bounty, I would advice you to calm down and watch and learn about the forum , boost your ranks and join signature campaigns...

That's right. I think the possible best bounties here to choose are those bounty campaigns that are managed by very reputable and trustworthy managers.
Bounties can also mean bug bounty which we have recently on blackjack. These kind of bounty is found on Services section. Altcoin bounties are ofcourse on alt boards.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 03:27:00 PM

The most important thing is to research the project. Find out as much as possible about it. The more information we have about the project, the lower the risk that it is a scam.
For beginners, researching the project is not an easy matter, so it is best to check if high ranked members join the campaign - it usually means that they have researched the project and the probability that it is a legit bounty is much higher.
Of course, it is very important for bounty to be launched by an experienced manager, because he is the first to research the project and is responsible to make only good and profitable for bounty hunters campaigns. Newbie managers usually care only to earn money and don't think if bounty hunters get payment or not, so they are able to promote even scamers.

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 05:34:11 AM

It's kinda far fetched thing, work on ranking up your account first. Identifying genuine and fake bounties is something that comes with experience and even after than there is no 100% guarantee.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 05:45:37 PM

It's kinda far fetched thing, work on ranking up your account first. Identifying genuine and fake bounties is something that comes with experience and even after than there is no 100% guarantee.

We can have a 100% guarantee only when reward is in our pocket Wink
Even when the campaign is escrowed, we do not have a 100% guarantee.
However, the more deeper and detailed the examination of the project, the more risk is reduced.
I agree that it comes with experience, so it is worth observing to which campaigns join high ranked users.
The experience and opinion about bounty manager is also very important.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 11:10:31 PM

~
Of course, it is very important for bounty to be launched by an experienced manager, because he is the first to research the project and is responsible to make only good and profitable for bounty hunters campaigns. Newbie managers usually care only to earn money and don't think if bounty hunters get payment or not, so they are able to promote even scamers.
this can be the right solution for newbies who are not experienced in bounties. Many bounty managers with a good reputation and proven to handle legitimate projects, this can be the first step to learning and accumulating a lot of experience.

remember, do not expect too high, let alone too obsessed with getting a lot of money from the bounty. There are lots of unexpected things, even a project that seems potential at first can end up a scam, so think of it as a fun side job Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 11:31:00 PM

~
this can be the right solution for newbies who are not experienced in bounties. Many bounty managers with a good reputation and proven to handle legitimate projects, this can be the first step to learning and accumulating a lot of experience.

remember, do not expect too high, let alone too obsessed with getting a lot of money from the bounty. There are lots of unexpected things, even a project that seems potential at first can end up a scam, so think of it as a fun side job Smiley

I totally agree! You should not be guided only by the amount of potential profit.
Usually, these Bounty campaigns offer the biggest rewards, which at the end collapse, price of token drops to zero, or turns out to be just a scam.
Don't be greedy, just be smart and patient.

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:14:12 AM

Newbie here. Need help on how to get my profiles URL?
Just click your name in a post/thread, you will be directed to your profiles URL with your UID.

-snip-
I want to know about bounty. I want to earn money. I am new in this forum. So I want to learn which bounty is legit and which is not. So help me to find out legit bounty. It's help me to earn money.
Are you drunk? Your question is same as OP asking, read the entire user opinion and suggestion in this thread instead of spamming.

Anyway bounty aren't profitable right now, it's just wasting your time... better get a real job in your real life.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 03:43:34 AM

We can have a 100% guarantee only when reward is in our pocket Wink

True but it still doesn't guarantee the $, I have hundreds of shit-tokens in my ethereum wallet sitting worthless.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███