Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know A platform for protect us from scammers ????  (Read 114 times)
coin3 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:56:47 PM

when i was searching on internet i could see this website accidentally , and i read their white paper and web site  , So i think it might be very useful for every person in this crypto field , because they trace all illegal activities, inform users, and protect us. also they will have blacklists for wallets, people, and exchanges that are involved in any kind of Illegal crypto Activities and crimes.

I think they are basically focus on legal protection for defi.

Web site - https://efectus.net/
Whitepaper - https://efectus.medium.com/why-is-efectus-network-needed-for-the-defi-ecosystem-f053ad52e83c

I think all of us should help to this project .... But still they have no event for get some funds , Anyway i will help them ,
what is your opinion , do you agree with me?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:08:55 PM

No.

For what's purpose need to help them? they just want to focus raised money you see the website how they design even without reading about the project their website design was really terrible. Whitepaper & the main idea of their project only a buzzword to raise the money they are not really helping everyone from scamming, the person who helping is yourself.

You should educate your self for doing research and due diligence about investment, if you can't do that you are not really suitable doing an investment because doesn't know the reason why you put the money into the project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Arch Crypton Game
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:41:10 AM

when i was searching on internet i could see this website accidentally , and i read their white paper and web site  , So i think it might be very useful for every person in this crypto field , because they trace all illegal activities, inform users, and protect us. also they will have blacklists for wallets, people, and exchanges that are involved in any kind of Illegal crypto Activities and crimes.

Whitepaper - https://efectus.medium.com/why-is-efectus-network-needed-for-the-defi-ecosystem-f053ad52e83c

I think all of us should help to this project .... But still they have no event for get some funds , Anyway i will help them ,
what is your opinion , do you agree with me?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Their Aim is really good , but they should show  us first their work  how they are doing this work , then we can trust them ,
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:45:49 AM

Yes, there aim is good, however the market is open wide, with no central authority to control so how can you protect or at least someone can protect us from scammers? So the best weapon for us is to really educated ourselves not to fall from scammers around.

As for trust? that's subjective, specially a new service, it's very very hard to gain that specially for crypto users because they know that it has the potential to run off themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:51:02 PM

Their Aim is really good , but they should show  us first their work  how they are doing this work , then we can trust them ,

Yeah , their aim is good , and hope they will work for it.. and may be this team will be a headache to scammers.
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:50:31 PM

I think IEO is secured enough if you are closer to top exchanges, IEO from binance for example is safer and scam free, there isn't any binance launchpads that turn scam and the exchange team are extremely careful about which project to support, I trust binance IEO more than anything

BF-Fi

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:05:06 PM

Anyway if they are going in the correct path we will definitely with this project ... Hope they will do their part properly and me and my team members will check this project and join
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:26:38 PM

Coming from account with 4 different red flags, you expect me to trust any projects you introduced? Not me, the only platform that can secure users fund is top exchanges, either IEO or not, even if hacks happens they can pay all affected accounts, not some random platform that haven't proven anything

BF-Fi

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:38:41 AM

Coming from account with 4 different red flags, you expect me to trust any projects you introduced? Not me, the only platform that can secure users fund is top exchanges, either IEO or not, even if hacks happens they can pay all affected accounts, not some random platform that haven't proven anything

I think you are in misunderstanding .. Do you have an experience about that .. Do you know about CRYPTOPIA exchange , that was a main exchange in 2017 and suddenly  they were disappeared ... and we lost our money.. Still this project owners are not requesting any funds . If they are doing well definitely i will help them ..because i lost my money in 2017 .
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:04:55 AM

What they are helping you? Nope, even if they are saying the truth its actually intend to save them from legal issues not to save anyone. You are actually interested with this fact? Just read the whole and compare it with others who knows the whoke content maybe just copied from existing projects. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:05:14 AM

for now, every new project is still indicated as a scamer, but the problem is in our mindset in observing these projects, both from the team, website and project policies to gain broader knowledge in understanding a project.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:36:50 AM

They have a good project, I just don't like them asking funds they are no different from the other scam sites if they do that, we already haver a section here and the people here are also good in exposing scammers and their scam projects and they are not asking anything for posting their finding, so it's better for them not to ask for funds, so they can get more supporters.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:38:43 AM

There are projects out there which provide insurance coverage for your DeFi investments if you are looking for a way to ensure that what you get back in case of a failure is a non-zero amount.

Projects like this with a few poorly written medium posts and claiming to be the solution to a problem with zero code to show for it are the reason that nobody tests the open soruce crowdfunding that blockchain has enabled. All that these projects are good for is if you get their "tokens" for free. If you invest and give them your BTC/ ETH then the joke is on you.

Better still, just go to their every possible outlet and make fun of them for their tall promises and zero delivery. I bet that the scammers who come up with these projects are the same ones who have regularly scammed bounty hunters in the last 3-4 years and wasted your time and effort.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:44:02 AM

This platform is good at thought, but very difficult to be successful in implementation. We must act sensibly to avoid fraudsters. We should scrutinize new projects and seek help in this forum if necessary.

Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:52:15 AM

If anyone is promising you a platform that can protect you from scammers it's a big foul, I hope you don't end up believing in such lie, what type of security can a platform poses that a top exchange don't have? And yet few of these top exchanges are hacked in the past, they have all the money they need for security upgrades
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:30:22 AM

There is no need for doubt, their goal is very good but however it looks kind of unachievable. This crypto space is very vast now, there are many cryptocurrencies now unlike before, and everyday more keeps coming up, how then can they protect us fom scammers. Also, they tend to protect users from fraudulent DeFi projects, what about other projects that aren't Defi related. From another point, there are projects which always looks genuine from the onset, the team can go to every length to show how good they are, but once they have gotten the money they need, everything will gradually be abandoned, so you see, it is a very vast space, where many scammers can take different approaches to get what they want.
Who knows they might do something different, but until then, I prefer doing the best I can to study a project and know the best possible way to follow it up.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:36:41 PM

Honestly, it is quite intriguing, but I find it unnecessary as investors could delve to validate the credibility of an investment. Besides that, they are liable to protect the privacy of their financial assets and personal data by applying their insights with several fraudulent methods. Personally, what is strictly necessary for the Defi ecosystem is aware of the risk of fraud and hacks. Nonetheless, you seem to find it interesting, have you assessed it yet? If yes, then it will be good if you share your general overview with it.
aarif123

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:46:47 PM

Yes I agree with you we need such kind of project in crypto space because these days so many scams is going on so in order to stay safe from these types of scam we need such projects
Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:50:06 PM

Many new crypto projects will look like they will work out but as time goes on they will fade away, the fact is not all use cases is needed in this space and also nothing should be guaranteed in crypto space, not even people's fund can be 💯 safe with any platform, this is why I'm not completely accepting this project yet

Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:10:30 AM

I read about a project that they claim will be in the direction of the protection against the scammers. It is called MYID but I haven't read about them or taken a look at their white paper.

I believe many tech companies will start to look into this direction to protect us from theft of these crypto scammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: