Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet was scammed of my 400 uni  (Read 224 times)
Kmiller62571 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 03:34:05 AM

Hello hope I'm in the right place for this as everyone knows of the uni airdrop well when I went to claim mine from metamask atomic wallet key it said I have none to claim which I did use before Sept 1 for transactions so I wrote uni a email no reply so I decided two weeks later to check my atomic wallet history and sure as shit they where claimed not by me someone got access to my wallet some how they even deposited eth to make the transaction and I have there wallet address and have written binance trying to figure out how I can go about getting this person caught they are not covering there tracks and I see them using this wallet often still is there any possible way I can get this person prosecuted with all proof and there moving funds and have multiple wallets with a lot of eth and usdt please help I'm financial screwed from the Corona virus lost my job home and vehicle and to top that have some heart issues that I can't afford to have surgery sorry about the sad story but it true it's more important to catch this person knowing they will do it to others thanks in advance my apologize if I posted this wrongfully
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 08:38:59 AM

First of all please separate your writing so it is easier to read and get your point. What I understand from your post is somebody got access to your wallet. There could be a few reasons, such as your computer was infected with malware, keylogger, virus, and stuff like that, or your seed was exposed. It is hard to find the exact reasons without further details but knowing who owns the wallet might be a bit difficult unless he do some mistakes such as exposing his identity.

Sorry to say this but your chance of getting back your tokens are low.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:46:52 AM

0x39fea4cf237b1c77e34f8ddd6d2fa936b6c6dc18

This is wallet address that stold my uni
Even if you know the address, you can't get it back unless the perpetrator is in your country, you can report it on the authorities but if the perp is from a different country then it will be difficult even for the authorities to do anything because they will be going out of their jurisdiction. One can only hope that the perp will expose his/her identity as @joniboini pointed out. Clean your devices if you can because a keylogger or RAT(remote access tool) is hibernating in your devices.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:37:08 AM

Hello hope I'm in the right place for this as everyone knows of the uni airdrop well when I went to claim mine from metamask atomic wallet key it said I have none to claim which I did use before Sept 1 for transactions so I wrote uni a email no reply so I decided two weeks later to check my atomic wallet history and sure as shit they where claimed not by me someone got access to my wallet some how they even deposited eth to make the transaction and I have there wallet address and have written binance trying to figure out how I can go about getting this person caught they are not covering there tracks and I see them using this wallet often still is there any possible way I can get this person prosecuted with all proof and there moving funds and have multiple wallets with a lot of eth and usdt please help I'm financial screwed from the Corona virus lost my job home and vehicle and to top that have some heart issues that I can't afford to have surgery sorry about the sad story but it true it's more important to catch this person knowing they will do it to others thanks in advance my apologize if I posted this wrongfully

Proper english, please! Interpunction is your friend, or at least, it should be.
And as said above, that UNI is lost. There's no way of getting it back i'm affraid.
If someone has access to your wallet, then it's time to change your wallet. Seed words / pk can't be changed, so no way to recover the wallet and secure it anymore
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:55:54 AM

UNI token is worth ~$6 at the time i write this post, so total amount you have got scammed around $2400 which is very huge for all of us. Sorry for your loss, but you can't beg on this forum or you could get banned.
Thank you for warned us though about that hacker wallet, but i believe they will abandon it and changed to new one
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:04:32 AM

I am not begging and sorry if I make it look that way I am only looking for answers to the problem looks like I have got my answers and it makes me upset knowing this person will continue to do this to others in similar situation to me I do have a lot of information from this address they are involved in a scam coin seto coin they have a wallet that holds a huge amount of these I bought some not knowing it was a scam so this person is tied into a major scam that money laundered thousands from people I will pursue this the best I can and keep tabs on it any help or information would be very helpful thanks everyone for advice sorry for spelling and proper punctuation as I am very upset and pissed off that people like this get away with such things

There is only one thing you could do right now, move forward and improve. One huge possibility is that you have been compromised in your own end, or in layman's term, the device/email you've used in making those wallet had been hacked or you've somehow stored your seed phrases either online or on your device. Either way, it is irreversible and this kind of traumatizing event is in fact common. You cannot report nor have a case against an anonymous person which your evidence only relies on the transaction history alone that points onto no one.

From now, if you are investing money on something, prioritize your security first before engaging on such activities, so you could prevent this from happening again.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:04:39 AM

When it comes to wallets and your coins it's how you protect, scammers are everywhere they target people or wait for people to get trap, there's nothing you can do now it's your loss, Binance will only act if it is a huge amount like hundreds of thousands, but if it's only 400 UNI you have to deal it with yourself, if you want to go to that scammers you will have to spend a lot of money to track him.
Kmiller62571 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 01:12:25 PM

i have the persons identification and they are on this forum i have many of there website and coins they have deployed that where scams this person is a huge time criminal and was good at what they do till now that i have gotten the right people to help me track him down he made many mistakes and not to be any kind of asshole or so never give up or give anyone advice about crimes and juristictions  it is Bullshit i have this person compromised and anyone he is involved with the world will be very shocked to here from me again on this breaking news to come in my next post i will share a huge scammers usernames, and tokens and coins he deployed and all the addresses he uses i will not give real names or locations its against the law but i am able to make it aware of  his fake usernames and such tokens they deployed do not be fooled by laws and give up on a scammer stealing oppurtunities from or money or investments for your future if anyone needs help i for sure will help without a doubt
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 01:41:34 PM
Merited by albon (1)

Hello hope I'm in the right place for this as everyone knows of the uni airdrop well when I went to claim mine from metamask atomic wallet key it said I have none to claim which I did use before Sept 1 for transactions so I wrote uni a email no reply so I decided two weeks later to check my atomic wallet history and sure as shit they where claimed not by me someone got access to my wallet some how they even deposited eth to make the transaction and I have there wallet address and have written binance trying to figure out how I can go about getting this person caught they are not covering there tracks and I see them using this wallet often still is there any possible way I can get this person prosecuted with all proof and there moving funds and have multiple wallets with a lot of eth and usdt
First of all feeling sorry for you and you should always disconnect wallet from dapps after finishing your work . I have created thread for This purpose with some useful precautions and step to disconnect all dapps.
Now in your case save all transaction history in one place and keep an eye on this wallet. Check all previous outgoing transaction. Most of hackers send tokens to different address and at last they use Binance or any other Cex. If any wallet has sent tokens to Binance then you are lucky, you can get your fund back but not instantly. Ok now talk with Binance support and provide all details. They will freeze hacker fund(if available) and will ask you for Police Report and other information. You should complete all task they want. If crypto is banned in your country then it's real trouble for you.

I tried this once when hacker stole 600$+ from my wallet and Binance freezed the hacker wallet and given me 10 days to provide Police Report but I didn't provide because crypto is not regulated here. You can try also. If there is no previous record, wait and keep eye in this wallet transaction. You can use Etherdrop tracking Bot for fast tracking.

If hacker already used any mixer their is 0% chances for you to track wallet and then you should forget this and be careful next time and also revoke all Sites from your main wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 07:53:53 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2023, 08:06:43 PM by albon

i have the persons identification and they are on this forum i have many of there website and coins they have deployed that where scams this person is a huge time criminal and was good at what they do till now that i have gotten the right people to help me track him down he made many mistakes and not to be any kind of asshole or so never give up or give anyone advice about crimes and juristictions  it is Bullshit i have this person compromised and anyone he is involved with the world will be very shocked to here from me again on this breaking news to come in my next post i will share a huge scammers usernames, and tokens and coins he deployed and all the addresses he uses i will not give real names or locations its against the law but i am able to make it aware of  his fake usernames and such tokens they deployed do not be fooled by laws and give up on a scammer stealing oppurtunities from or money or investments for your future if anyone needs help i for sure will help without a doubt
Perhaps through their scam websites, you can know information about the administrator and registrar of these domains, and I hope that this information is correct. You can do your research in order to collect as much information as possible about those who stole you. Also, as AnonBitCoiner mentioned, you should track the transactions and save the addresses of the wallets to which they transferred the tokens, because it will be a thread party to trap these scammers and freeze these funds through the exchange platform, and if you submit a police report to the CEX support correctly, you will be able to return the stolen funds, you should not lose hope because 400 UNI is a huge amount, and again do not connect your main wallet in any sites you don't know because by connecting your wallet to a malicious DApp and after permissions approvals they can take control of your coins and transfer them.

You can review and revoke your token approvals for any dApp through the following link: https://etherscan.io/tokenapprovalchecker
You can manually disconnect connected websites from your wallets.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 11:13:28 AM

i have the persons identification and they are on this forum i have many of there website and coins they have deployed that where scams this person is a huge time criminal and was good at what they do till now that i have gotten the right people to help me track him down he made many mistakes and not to be any kind of asshole or so never give up or give anyone advice about crimes and juristictions  it is Bullshit i have this person compromised and anyone he is involved with the world will be very shocked to here from me again on this breaking news to come in my next post i will share a huge scammers usernames, and tokens and coins he deployed and all the addresses he uses i will not give real names or locations its against the law but i am able to make it aware of  his fake usernames and such tokens they deployed do not be fooled by laws and give up on a scammer stealing oppurtunities from or money or investments for your future if anyone needs help i for sure will help without a doubt
What are you waiting for to reveal all the details about the scammer.

It's the purpose of the scam accusations and investigations board. Just sure to include all the proofs such as blockchain evidence so that we can identify that scammer in this forum and get the profile negatively tagged and flagged.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kmiller62571 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 09:36:05 PM

There reports and Investigation of this scammer is on going i am being told to not mention any further until investigations are over and they have proper information this is a ongoing investigation and thats all im allowed to say sorry i will keep everyone posted @ a later Date Thanks For All support Bitcointalk Members
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: