Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: For newbies, Did you make into bitcoin investment and feeling good now?  (Voting closed: January 12, 2021, 02:36:27 PM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
Not likely - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many newbies at the current take into bitcoin investment?  (Read 83 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 02:36:27 PM

I had been an idiot selling always the btc rewards in signature campaign. I do like to encourage more users to invest in bitcoin but never had done all the things I said to myself like investing in bitcoin. I had several reasons why I made such poor decision making.

First, I had bought high bitcoin and sell low. It was a result of being panic that market will going to collapse and bitcoin will going to end.

Second, I do not believe other users when they say in regards to bitcoin market movement will do good ocer a period of time and instead follow my instinct resulted to the decision of selling it low to save some of my funds rather than getting none. But it was completely wrong!

Third, Emotions overflowed and my patience is low that it did not help me in the investment.

Fourth, After I get discourage I end up making another bad decision making in which I bought a scam token in the ICO. I did not learn my lesson well about scam ICO.

Now, I know that bitcoin will going to have a bullish trend since bitcoin market was 10K$. I had that feeling already but due to bad experience I never get the chance to prove again to invest again in bitcoin. Sad but now I had made a huge regrets not doing the things I do advise to others investing into bitcoin is good.

However, I had also read some posts of newbies being able to get the chance to buy bitcoin and now enjoy watching the market as it moves closely to 40K$. This is no ordinary event and I was not able to take part of it.

For the newbies and newcomers, How are you doing with bitcoin investment at the moment? You can vote in the poll
Maroons

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:45:43 PM

I had been an idiot selling always the btc rewards in signature campaign. I do like to encourage more users to invest in bitcoin but never had done all the things I said to myself like investing in bitcoin. I had several reasons why I made such poor decision making.

First, I had bought high bitcoin and sell low. It was a result of being panic that market will going to collapse and bitcoin will going to end.

Second, I do not believe other users when they say in regards to bitcoin market movement will do good ocer a period of time and instead follow my instinct resulted to the decision of selling it low to save some of my funds rather than getting none. But it was completely wrong!

Third, Emotions overflowed and my patience is low that it did not help me in the investment.

Fourth, After I get discourage I end up making another bad decision making in which I bought a scam token in the ICO. I did not learn my lesson well about scam ICO.

Now, I know that bitcoin will going to have a bullish trend since bitcoin market was 10K$. I had that feeling already but due to bad experience I never get the chance to prove again to invest again in bitcoin. Sad but now I had made a huge regrets not doing the things I do advise to others investing into bitcoin is good.

However, I had also read some posts of newbies being able to get the chance to buy bitcoin and now enjoy watching the market as it moves closely to 40K$. This is no ordinary event and I was not able to take part of it.

For the newbies and newcomers, How are you doing with bitcoin investment at the moment? You can vote in the poll
Unfortunately I have the same situation as you, although bitcoin is closing to $39k now I am feeling very upset and sad because I didn't bought bitcoin back then when it was just in the $6k range and now I am watching in pain as bitcoin's price rapidly rises. I also think about the thing that it is better to sell it even though you bought it at a higher price than get nothing at all and that was the mistake that prevent me from enjoying bitcoin's lovely moment and I hope that opportunity rises again and by then let us all try to grasp that opportunity.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:27:07 PM

Imo, you shouldn't complain or regret if you didn't lose but made some sort of ROI, though it may be small compared to the amount of ROI you'd have made if you had hodl'd, but it is what it is, the market is speculative and any direction is possible, for example a user can sell at 39k right now and still complain they missed out on quite a lot of profits if BTC rises to 100k in a few months time.

If you've made up your mind to hodl for the long term, then do so, but if you haven't, then you can sell when you believe you've made the sort of ROI you need and try not to regret it if the market starts to appreciate higher than what you sold at. Having said that, if your believe in the network, you can always invest in the market, even after pulling out, I'd rather do that, than complain or regret.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████