Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 354 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 07:03:37 PM

Lots of people are still considering the risk investing in bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin price is increasing almost on a daily basis makes it more scary for them. A friend once asked me “What if the price falls ridiculously “? At that point I was almost dump folded and beginning to panic within myself. I was trying to convince him to see reasons with me on why he should invest in bitcoin and now I’m shivering with his questions. Is there any assurance to give  people especially in time of discussing bitcoin with a friend or family member as a bitcoin enthusiast?
it is difficult to explain what Bitcoin is, especially to those who just hear about it without wanting to know what Bitcoin is...
I experienced this myself, many of my friends still don't believe in Bitcoin even though I have made a lot of money from Bitcoin, they are 'safety players' who are afraid of losing their money, and to be honest now I have ignored those who don't believe in Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 07:05:34 PM

Lots of people are still considering the risk investing in bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin price is increasing almost on a daily basis makes it more scary for them. A friend once asked me “What if the price falls ridiculously “? At that point I was almost dump folded and beginning to panic within myself. I was trying to convince him to see reasons with me on why he should invest in bitcoin and now I’m shivering with his questions. Is there any assurance to give  people especially in time of discussing bitcoin with a friend or family member as a bitcoin enthusiast?

If you buy any altcoin, you may worry if it price fall in future but with bitcoin that is not the case. If you holding bitcoin, you will never be in a loss in the long run so there is no need for panic. I can assure you that if you buy bitcoin today at 55K, you won't regret your decision when you see the price of bitcoin in 2024-25.  Smiley
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:16:59 PM

Lots of people are still considering the risk investing in bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin price is increasing almost on a daily basis makes it more scary for them. A friend once asked me “What if the price falls ridiculously “? At that point I was almost dump folded and beginning to panic within myself. I was trying to convince him to see reasons with me on why he should invest in bitcoin and now I’m shivering with his questions. Is there any assurance to give  people especially in time of discussing bitcoin with a friend or family member as a bitcoin enthusiast?

There was no assurance when it comes to investing in bitcoin and you cant give any assurance that bitcoin is a good investment either because no one knows what is actually gonna happened to bitcoin in the future so no one actually can assure if bitcoin is going to continue or just gonna disappear after a few years. Before investing in cryptocurrency or bitcoin people should already know the risk in investing in bitcoin that it is not guaranteed that holding bitcoin is going to give you profit. Something could easily make bitcoin disappear in this world and with that, a lot of people could easily be lost their bitcoin investment. Maybe you could say that it is the safest investment that still it is not guaranteed.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:42:20 PM

At the beginning of last year in February I remember my PC was damaged, my only source of income. I only had some savings and bought my first SmartPhone to continue my work, I was fortunate to find the Signature Bitvest campaign of which I am proud to be a member. In the month of March, the WHO declared the Covid19 pandemic, the world economy showed its fracture, the bitcoiners saw how the price of bitcoin fell drastically, an example on 03/15/20 $ 5397,93 according to Coingecko. With what I could earn in my signature campaign, I could barely pay for the technical service of my PC, I did not lose my way, I told myself, whatever God wants, I still trust bitcoin and we will overcome the crisis.
IMO when we doubt bitcoin we are not considering taking risks.

fowcoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:19:54 PM

We have been supporting Bitcoin since 2012 and we are honoured to be part of this community.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:37:54 PM

What your friends say is reality, Bitcoin can crash at any time. Therefore, it is always stated that Bitcoin is a very risky investment, because there is
a possibility that the price will fall very deeply. For example, what happened in 2017 proved very dangerous investing in Bitcoin without learning it first.
Therefore Bitcoin can benefit us, as long as we know how to handle Bitcoin. The first thing to do in order to avoid losses when investing in Bitcoin is
to learn to analyze Bitcoin's movements. That way we can know the best time to buy Bitcoin and when is the best time to sell it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:31:27 AM

Your friend is right, as bitcoin is volatile, there is a chance that it can go down at any moment. Maybe your might mindset is wrong though, the price can't really go on parabolic, no asset in the market can sustain that tremendous growth and sooner or later it will need to go on a correction specially if it is on the overbought region.

There is no assurance, those kind of discussions have been talk about for many years, just a few weeks ago, I also had this some kind of debate with a friend, and the word "assurance" and "risk" are involved. So it's really hard to convince someone because we don't have total control of what is going to happen in the market next.

100 percent agree and true with @TravelMug bitcoin is "very" volatile especially with current prices after all time high will be major correction and then up again  Grin but in my honest opinion not just bitcoin all investment is risk Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:00:37 PM

You're friend is right he jumped in the conclusionand,  but he need to understand that bitcoin price is not going to stays in the lower place just like what the history of bitcoin says,; bitcoin price encountered trouble sometimes but amazingly  has a great place in the market tomorrow,  and those thing you need to explain to him, to let him understand how to manage the risk of investing in bitcoin if he's going to invest on it like you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: