Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Benefited from AME Token?  (Read 4813 times)
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 08:44:14 PM

The day I had been waiting for has come and i sold my ame tokens after a long wait. I got profit from this token. I know many of the people sell their tokens an get benefit. One thing i must say that AME is good tokens behind this team is working v hard for the project and Project have some potential thats why price not dumps as we expect that After listing price go down to 0.005 but results are totally different .

AME was one  of the good token projects that has been arise here in cryptocurrency business. Where at the moment it was listed at two
exchange platform such BKEX and Bithumb and I knew that a lot of investors and participants got earned on this AME and some are holding
a little to get a nice profit. That's why those people who benegited on AME are the once who believed into this utility token anyway.

I really want to believe that the team will succeed. However, I do not know of a single project with a similar idea who would be able to realize their idea in its original form.
Let's see what happens after listing on other exchanges, and what exactly these exchanges will be. The worse the exchange, the closer the end.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 08:51:03 PM

I am disappointed with Ame saying that she will be listing in a new market, but the fact is that we can see for now that it is not happening. The team said that at the end of February they were listing on the top 3 exchanges but until today it is just a rumor. The price of ame also declined again after touching the new ATH. On the other hand, I myself also got losses in the campaign that they did not pay for
Well, each project must have a goal, and I think they are very confident that they can list in the hobby last February. however, there is currently no sign that they will list there. Until now, I am also still monitoring the progress of this project, and I feel that the potential is quite large. In fact, I feel that at this time there are quite a number of people who have benefited because the current price is above the initial price.

AME price and volume are decreased every day, check it.
Staking issue and Bounty payment which may make people hesitate to buy AME.
The team needs to work faster to solve this problem, If left longer there will be a lot of negative campaigning about this project
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:49:20 AM

I am disappointed with Ame saying that she will be listing in a new market, but the fact is that we can see for now that it is not happening. The team said that at the end of February they were listing on the top 3 exchanges but until today it is just a rumor. The price of ame also declined again after touching the new ATH. On the other hand, I myself also got losses in the campaign that they did not pay for
I do not hold ame, but I am following Ame news about being listed on the number one exchange, but I doubt a little, because there is no good news 2 days before February ends,
I see that FOMO is too strong because many investors buy at high prices, Ame price is pumped up to $0.15 while now Ame price is only around $0.07,
I think the exchange update is delayed or still in process.
The current exchange Bithumb and mxc.com AME trading volume is also not very large. but if the plan to be listed on the new exchange is realized I think the trading volume will increase drastically as well as the price will increase.
at the moment I think the price has returned to the initial price before the pump that happened several times before. the current price you mentioned is not a good price to buy before big investors play in the AME market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:09:44 AM

Some people bought AME by p2p method on telegram at very cheap price. We know the current price of AME. At the exchanger, the price was around $0.005 which was so cheap. Mostly it was happened by bounty hunters. People are benefited now who bought on those time.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 09:21:14 AM

Kind of curiosity , What happened to the Bounty Hunters? i heard that Your Bounty manager is not paying the last obligations?
and now the price of Amepay is dipping bad , Hunters are being worried if scam is on their ways?

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:15:36 PM

Kind of curiosity , What happened to the Bounty Hunters? i heard that Your Bounty manager is not paying the last obligations?
and now the price of Amepay is dipping bad , Hunters are being worried if scam is on their ways?
I hope the delay of bounty or not paying the bounty is not affecting the reputation of AME. The price been dumping despite bitcoin is recovering, from a stable price of 0.1 usd, now it has dropped to 0.06 usd and it's quite alarming as the dip could continue.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
TrungVux

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 04:36:00 AM

I hope the delay of bounty or not paying the bounty is not affecting the reputation of AME. The price been dumping despite bitcoin is recovering, from a stable price of 0.1 usd, now it has dropped to 0.06 usd and it's quite alarming as the dip could continue.

Yes, I see the price has new dips every day.
I also buy this token (~500$, not much), but I don't have much faith in this project. Because the rewards for bounty hunters and staking problems show that the team is not professional.
Almost of AME-ers still believe this token will be listed on Huobi and Binance, but they don't understand the realistic situation is considerably more complicated.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 04:45:15 AM

Yes, I see the price has new dips every day.
I also buy this token (~500$, not much), but I don't have much faith in this project. Because the rewards for bounty hunters and staking problems show that the team is not professional.
Almost of AME-ers still believe this token will be listed on Huobi and Binance, but they don't understand the realistic situation is considerably more complicated.
When did you say didn't really believe in the AME project I thought why did you buy up to $ 500?
the value is on the decline, but many have already benefited when the pump happened even up to $ 0.1
if you missed that moment or you just bought after the downturn occurred you should already know how the project went and develop their product.
But what you know regarding the issue of bounty payments, it has been previously stated that the cost of fees that is too high is a distribution consideration. previous campaign participants already got their payment. only because participants who have not received their payment criticized the unprofessional team.
I am sure those who have not received will definitely get their share. even though the price is down. Just hold on, it's gonna be all right.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
koang

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 08:13:16 AM

only because participants who have not received their payment criticized the unprofessional team.
I am sure those who have not received will definitely get their share. even though the price is down. Just hold on, it's gonna be all right.

No, it's not be all right, dude
Answering criticism with the words soon, be patient or Team being busy will only frustrate.
Bounty payments and staking issues are serious problems, if the dev doesn't solve this problem quickly there will be a lot of people who will run a negative campaign against Amepay.
A negative campaign will lead to a loss of trust in the project
Trust is the main requirement for the success of a Crypto project.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 09:31:55 AM

To be honest i think AME coin is hyped up, I joined their signature campaign when they were paying in BTC but refused to join their campaign when they started paying in Tokens.
Now AME has made 4x+ if i'm not wrong and i don't regret missing out on the opportunity because their team isn't paying the bounty and their the bounty manager received a neg tag from DT members.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:32:00 AM

I was a bounty participant of AME and currently holding a good amount of coins and no plan to sell in panic. I trust this project from the starting but now the negativity is becoming more dominant because the price is falling. The team should give updates weekly in the social media group that what is going and what is the status of listing on new exchanges that way they can motivate the holders. I would say lack of communication is the reason for price falling so dev or admin should update the team once or twice a day about the development so that there will no negativity.

Botnake

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 01:13:59 PM

To be honest i think AME coin is hyped up, I joined their signature campaign when they were paying in BTC but refused to join their campaign when they started paying in Tokens.
Now AME has made 4x+ if i'm not wrong and i don't regret missing out on the opportunity because their team isn't paying the bounty and their the bounty manager received a neg tag from DT members.

With this long delay, is there's any chance that these bounty hunters will still get paid?

Looks like in the past few days AME is not anymore that bullish, maybe some people are already dumping their assets and as long as they still did not fulfill their promises, I guess investors will see it and they'll not be happy although it's just a small number of tokens. Also, their trading volume is not so stable.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 04:49:26 PM

With this long delay, is there's any chance that these bounty hunters will still get paid?

Looks like in the past few days AME is not anymore that bullish, maybe some people are already dumping their assets and as long as they still did not fulfill their promises, I guess investors will see it and they'll not be happy although it's just a small number of tokens. Also, their trading volume is not so stable.

Maybe the hunters will get paid or maybe not, I'm not sure to be honest.
They for sure didn't fulfill their promise there was a time when bounty hunters could sell their AME at the price of 0.15$/AME.
But now it's not possible and who knows if the coin will soon die, Since it's showing the pattern of being Pumped up and Hyped up.
Maybe the hunters will get their reward when the token goes 0.01$ >
Botnake

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:29:02 PM

They for sure didn't fulfill their promise there was a time when bounty hunters could sell their AME at the price of 0.15$/AME.
But now it's not possible and who knows if the coin will soon die, Since it's showing the pattern of being Pumped up and Hyped up.

The price movement is definitely not good anymore, in the last 7 days (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/), the price already dump a lot, as of this writing, the price is already at 0.057 usd, so this doesn't give the bounty hunters a good feeling if they could have sold their tokens at a great value.

With this problem, I doubt the project still has a chance to recover, they can list in big exchange but if they aren't paying people who work for them, that will continue to hunt them as bounty hunters does not only promote but they can also destroy.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 08:16:35 PM

I have still benefits from AME token because i was receiving a cheap price opportunity and after i sold 1x profits. Even now AME price going up very well. Anyway some people not received yet profits from AME token because huge dumping start. However there are announced some partnership statement with top exchange in this month so i hope price will come back again. At least if there development roadmap going successful then price move is possible.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 09:18:36 PM

The price movement is definitely not good anymore, in the last 7 days (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/), the price already dump a lot, as of this writing, the price is already at 0.057 usd, so this doesn't give the bounty hunters a good feeling if they could have sold their tokens at a great value.

With this problem, I doubt the project still has a chance to recover, they can list in big exchange but if they aren't paying people who work for them, that will continue to hunt them as bounty hunters does not only promote but they can also destroy.

the price dump because this tokens didn't listed on huobi and binance as the team said in telegram if this coin will be tradeable there in february
but until now there is no exact date about huobi or binance listing buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
koang

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 06:09:30 AM

the price dump because this tokens didn't listed on huobi and binance as the team said in telegram if this coin will be tradeable there in february
but until now there is no exact date about huobi or binance listing buddy

Hype is over, buddy. That's why AME prices have fallen
Bounty payments, unstacking issues, no real use case, and broken promises about listing are a collection of problems that have decreased investor interest in buying AME.
When all these issues are resolved, the AME price will recover

Investors "wait and see", Volume goes down every day.
Shahzad420

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:03:16 AM

One of my friends  make 3000$  from has bounty first round and they hold 14000  ame token I think ame future is very bright and has potential  to make some big name in the crypt market  and my friend are participating  in has 2nd round of bounty so I believe they easily  make 5000+$ so they make some good benefits  from ame
soenan

Activity: 652
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:07:43 AM

I made a big profit from AME tokens where I sold AME tokens when the price went up by $ 0.1 so I made a big profit. Their team is indeed working hard to advance the AME token especially that the AME token is listed on a good exchange.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 06:05:14 PM

One of my friends  make 3000$  from has bounty first round and they hold 14000  ame token I think ame future is very bright and has potential  to make some big name in the crypt market  and my friend are participating  in has 2nd round of bounty so I believe they easily  make 5000+$ so they make some good benefits  from ame
That's quite a lot of money that he earned from AME bounty.. Well I hope your friend will get the payment at the 2nd round of the bounty.. many bounty participants are waiting their payments and the reason why the payment is not yet distribute it's because of the high gas fee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: