Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Benefited from AME Token?  (Read 4813 times)
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:58:24 PM

It's definitely a must buy for me if the price goes below 0.03$ because we are still in bull market and it's easier for this token to recover in just few days later after sell off from bounty hunters, I will keep an eye out

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:14:31 PM

It's definitely a must buy for me if the price goes below 0.03$ because we are still in bull market and it's easier for this token to recover in just few days later after sell off from bounty hunters, I will keep an eye out
Yes, it would be good for you if you dare to buy this token when it has fallen, because as seen before, the AME token seems to have good potential, but for now I myself am still hesitant to buy it, because the potential like before will be difficult to buy looks back on AME.
Mr.007

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:49:37 PM

do you believe that their team is good but instead sell the token? Why don't you hold it on your own wallet and wait the next few months to check it out? lol

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Mr.007

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:52:06 PM

Of cos, I am still holding my tokens because I knew the team are capable, who does buy back this days to prevent dumps? But this team decide to do buy back, this way the high chance of huge dump will decrease in folds, the trading on BKEX haven't even started and the team are already planning to list on bittrex and other top exchanges, I believe that dumpers will regret their decisions later
Of cos, I am still holding my tokens because I knew the team are capable, who does buy back this days to prevent dumps? But this team decide to do buy back, this way the high chance of huge dump will decrease in folds, the trading on BKEX haven't even started and the team are already planning to list on bittrex and other top exchanges, I believe that dumpers will regret their decisions later

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Mr.007

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:54:58 PM

I have 7k+ tokens and waiting for price pump to 0.02
Starting price was good but i didn't toke advantage due to some reason and now only can hope that price will up and i sell my ame
the price is now high, do you still hold it? if so, congratulations because you are the winner because the holder always wins, those are the words that I always instill

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:12:45 PM

Yes, but today I found information from the AMEPAY bounty manager that the distribution will take place for 24 - 48 hours from today and it is likely that everything will be finished in three days after the completion of the bounty participant renewal which is still ambiguous, said the bounty manager.

This is quite good news, I was also one of the participants of their last sig campaign and still waiting for the payment.  I don't blame the bounty manager since he is not in control of the token himself.  I hope if ever they open the bounty again, BM will hold the allocated fund in escrow, that way he can ensure the payment for his participants.
I dont believe the distribution was delayed because of the gas fee cause now the gas has not changed yet they are planning to sell, It was a strategy to manage the token to prevent price dump. Its a good move but I expect the team to have distributed the token before the price pump or rather stop the bounty early
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:21:19 PM

BM already announced about signature campaign and hoping to be distributed within 48 hours. BTW, congrts if you did the signature campaign just like me and after rechecking few weeks works , bounty rewards might be distributed as well
Too bad hope you waited 48 hours in vain because the team again gave another reason to distribute the tokens and now they say they will distribute the 23rd April, whether this will be the last reason or there will be another reason after 23 April. you better have to be patient
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:31:29 PM

I still holding . But the team is so confused for me. They are not distributing bounty hunters AMEtoken .  It is so rediculas for hinters. But I hope they will pump it again and give a new moon to its holder.

BM already announced about signature campaign and hoping to be distributed within 48 hours. BTW, congrts if you did the signature campaign just like me and after rechecking few weeks works , bounty rewards might be distributed as well. In this point, maybe we'll get another chance to buy AME at dip as more bounty hunters will try to sell out for instant profit which might dump the price of AME, IMO. So, get ready with more bucks if anyone want to buy at dip.

But this is already interesting. You could provide a link of information that distribution will take place within 48 hours. Personally, it was not clear to me why everything was going on for such a long time, given that the period of coin staking, as far as I know, had already ended. I would be very grateful to you for providing a link, or at least providing directions where to find it.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 11:26:04 PM

I followed the development of ame regarding the project according to the roadmap. This month they have successfully launched Amekart. But on the other hand there is a problem that has made them gain negative trust in this forum. not paying the participants is an act that destroys market confidence. I hope they can pay the participants as well as the prizes previously promised regarding winning the Iphone. this indicates they have a negative side
I see the opposite, Amepay is not keeping their promise,
token payment for bounties is one of them, but what I mean is the team's promise that AME will list on major exchanges such as Huobi and Binance, but in fact until today there is no clarity,
AME prices now tend to fall because many investors are starting to leave AME, you can see that AME prices once touched 0.15 then dumped up to 0.05
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 08:49:09 AM

Too bad hope you waited 48 hours in vain because the team again gave another reason to distribute the tokens and now they say they will distribute the 23rd April, whether this will be the last reason or there will be another reason after 23 April. you better have to be patient

It's not that much bad for us because we waited more than 2 years for next alt season and now it's here. So we can wait another 1.5 week for the outcome of it. BTW, thanks for having patient because i have a lot and hopefully others are having too.  Wink

I would be very grateful to you for providing a link, or at least providing directions where to find it.

Here is the first announement of distributing the signature payment first and bounty later on: https://t.me/smallrabbitbounty/16962
BTW, BM recently made an update of distribution that team will distribute both signature and bounty payment at the same time. Here is the link: https://t.me/smallrabbitbounty/17082

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:02:27 PM

Nice To Hear This, This is good news for the Bounters
I hope the distribution will be on schedule and this project will be much better in the future.
Who does not show patience cannot win Smiley
Congratulation guys...
Patience will always win even though it is very bitter when it is lived because not everyone has the same patience with each other, but believe that those who have not received payment from the second round of bounties, it will arrive soon.
akgandalf

Activity: 812
Merit: 14

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:12:21 PM

I joined Bountys and the team was paying weekly. Later, I went out to join another signature. At first, I regretted it, but when the team delayed the payment for the last weeks, I said I was good. I sold the last remaining episode last week and I don't have any AME tokens anymore. I do not regret it.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:28:11 PM

Nice To Hear This, This is good news for the Bounters
I hope the distribution will be on schedule and this project will be much better in the future.
Who does not show patience cannot win Smiley
Congratulation guys...
Patience will always win even though it is very bitter when it is lived because not everyone has the same patience with each other, but believe that those who have not received payment from the second round of bounties, it will arrive soon.

Might be a good timing as the value of the token is not as high compared to the last time ath.

Who knows when the token arrives the value already bounce back, that's very possible if the team continue to add this coin
from one exchange to another.

Patience indeed is very important, it's applies to any business or investment. it helps  a lot to succeed.
peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:29:05 PM

Ame is very potential coin and I hope it will hit $0.2 within short possible of time. Ame team is working to develop a user friendly platform and they are trying to list ame in different high volume exchange. Current price of ame is so cheap and anyone can take this opportunity to earn good amount of profit by investing on ame right now.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:53:27 PM

How long AME coin for bounty hunter reward distribution? I dislike with their project because when AME touch higher price payment delay and until today after price dump have planning for sending coin. I think AME is good coin because they success raise to higher price and more profitable for investor buy during IEO because they can get profit more than 10x.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:28:33 PM

There is nothing you guys can do about it, finally the team decide to pay bounty hunters and they promised another 10days so BM already mentioned April 23th and If nothing happened he promised to take action against Amepay team, this seem to be the final wait he said.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:38:02 PM

Might be a good timing as the value of the token is not as high compared to the last time ath.

Who knows when the token arrives the value already bounce back, that's very possible if the team continue to add this coin
from one exchange to another.

Patience indeed is very important, it's applies to any business or investment. it helps  a lot to succeed.
Yes, and so far there have been several exchanges for AME tokens and all of them are very good exchanges, and there is another one that is said to be creating AME token distribution, namely Binance, but so far that has not happened until now.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 04:17:41 PM

Say has done research on Ame. currently they are doing Staking program with high APY of more than 200%. besides launching the Amekart platform for now. in terms of market now it's pretty good. but unfortunately those in this forum get negative trust. I don't understand what this problem is, but what is clear is that if we invest and it turns out that they are not fundamentally good enough to consider it first
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 04:27:23 PM

I am noticed, Some bounty hunters excited about ame. Some if them already sell their token at cheap and some of them still holding ame. I also checked this project, Not bad, team working for their project. But as i khow, They not distributed secund round token. And some bounty hunters dissatisfied for it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 04:37:42 PM

Say has done research on Ame. currently they are doing Staking program with high APY of more than 200%. besides launching the Amekart platform for now. in terms of market now it's pretty good. but unfortunately those in this forum get negative trust. I don't understand what this problem is, but what is clear is that if we invest and it turns out that they are not fundamentally good enough to consider it first

Considering the price right now after the initial offering price, those who invest are enjoying the profits, not just
double but in many folds already.

I am noticed, Some bounty hunters excited about ame. Some if them already sell their token at cheap and some of them still holding ame. I also checked this project, Not bad, team working for their project. But as i khow, They not distributed secund round token. And some bounty hunters dissatisfied for it.

Investors do enjoy the outcome, and upon reading those replies noticed also those issue with the bounty hunters
investment wise this coin really perform and gives  great outcome.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀