Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AD]Advertising | Banner friendly | lifetime | 2 spots!  (Read 589 times)
crilleaz (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:17:19 AM

Hello,

I would like to offer advertising on my website for a good price.
I'm running the biggest Swedish Counter-Strike: Source community, have been doing so for almost 10 years now, had our website for about 4 years.
Our community is all about gaming, and we love it!

The forum is 100% in Swedish and will remain that, we have alot of english speaking members aswell.
You can translate your banner-text to Swedish for attraction!

The site is growing every day and has been doing that from the start, current stats is shown below

(2014-03-26 01:07  CET)
Total members: 4,353
Total posts: 237,654
Total threads: 14,610
Pageviews per day: 18,705.95
Overall page views: 16,405,122

Our gaming servers is the top ones in Sweden, we have around 30,000 connections to our gamingservers each month.

I do offer lifetime contract, you will be able to choose from where you want your banner to be shown:
One. Your banner will be shown with 3 others, the banner will be visible all the time.
Two. Your banner will be shown with 2 others, the banner will be sliding, 5 seconds cooldown.

I could also make a post about your banner on our "Nyheter" - Translated: "News", wich will generate even more traffic.

Price for "One" is 1BTC\life
Price for "Two" is .8\Life
Open for suggestions!

I do not want to advertise nudes on my site, we have kids on there. Use common sense.

Site's URL will be given to buyers,

Thanks

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

Hello,

I would like to offer advertising on my website for a good price.
I'm running the biggest Swedish Counter-Strike: Source community, have been doing so for almost 10 years now, had our website for about 4 years.
Our community is all about gaming, and we love it!

The forum is 100% in Swedish and will remain that, we have alot of english speaking members aswell.
You can translate your banner-text to Swedish for attraction!

The site is growing every day and has been doing that from the start, current stats is shown below

(2014-03-26 01:07  CET)
Total members: 4,353
Total posts: 237,654
Total threads: 14,610
Pageviews per day: 18,705.95
Overall page views: 16,405,122

Our gaming servers is the top ones in Sweden, we have around 30,000 connections to our gamingservers each month.

I do offer lifetime contract, you will be able to choose from where you want your banner to be shown:
One. Your banner will be shown with 3 others, the banner will be visible all the time.
Two. Your banner will be shown with 2 others, the banner will be sliding, 5 seconds cooldown.

I could also make a post about your banner on our "Nyheter" - Translated: "News", wich will generate even more traffic.

Price for "One" is 1BTC\life
Price for "Two" is .8\Life
Open for suggestions!

I do not want to advertise nudes on my site, we have kids on there. Use common sense.

Site's URL will be given to buyers,

Thanks
any proofs for credibility?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:45:48 PM

PM me link to site please
crilleaz (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

Sorry for late respons, I had people trying to convince me noone wants to do advertising outside this forums.
I did PM you both with proof of ownership, check your PM's.

Thanks

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: