Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want some advice.  (Read 91 times)
Banprox (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:07:35 PM

I am new to this forum.  I want to know better about this forum.  Which thread do I get informative posts?  Looking forward to the opinions of experts.  I am very interested to know about Bitcoin.  How can I do bitcoin mining?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:24:23 PM

Check the Meta section over at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

There's plenty of guides over in that section, and links to the rules. Alternatively, you can use the built in search function for anything specific that you want to know about the forum. Otherwise, use a search engine with the parameter "Site:Bitcointalk.org" <search query>.

Honestly, you'll learn a lot as you go along, but navigating the forum, and learning the rules is a good start.

How can I do bitcoin mining?
Checking the mining section. Mining support, if you have any specific requests regarding your hardware, and how to get started. Do note, that mining Bitcoin on GPUS is pretty redundant at this point.
Obi theo

Activity: 123
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:35:34 PM

Welcome to the forum, the almighty bitcointalk forum, they are lot to learn in this forum ,if you want to learn about bitcoin you are at the right place am talking from experience..
 Little words of advice
Be natural, honest, and follow all rules .
 For mining bitcoin you could check the mining section to see if they will be any useful info .
Welcome again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: