Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Bitcoin just crossed $40,100  (Read 190 times)
Abhi7974 (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:43:22 PM

BTC Bitcoin just  crossed $40,100 in today and fuw days bitcoin price moving $50,000 just buy and hold hold  its big signal to bitcoin moon in this time just buy and hold bitcoin and hold long time and high return in your money , Bitcoin  Big potential coin in crypto market its big and safe investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChamanB

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:58:38 PM

Crossed 40K$ and now trading at 38.5k$. Its fully volatile and no one can predict whether it will go to 50K from here or go back to 10k. Nonetheless its good to see btc reaching new heights.
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:11:55 PM

The relative strength index (RSI) of Bitcoin, which is a metric used in the analysis of financial markets and measures the balance between buyers and sellers, is at a high level. But at the same time, the leading crypto entered a sharp downtrend as soon as it reached $ 40,000. Let's see where Bitcoin's next move will be heading.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
91tommy

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:15:22 PM

Hello, i think going to 20k-15k because maked to much for dis year !
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:20:19 PM

Bitcoin is so bullish this year and setting up really high expectations, if you have a look at new channels it's filled with Bitcoin's growth but I am bit confused they advertise this news as a risk factor with disclaimer stating trading in crypto currencies is high risk thus creating fear amongst new users like they did in 2017, the more Bitcoin grows the more anxiety builds up with so many questions like what would be new ATH this year and how long it's going to sustain at this mark and what would be the resistance level if it drops.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:22:41 PM

The relative strength index (RSI) of Bitcoin, which is a metric used in the analysis of financial markets and measures the balance between buyers and sellers, is at a high level. But at the same time, the leading crypto entered a sharp downtrend as soon as it reached $ 40,000. Let's see where Bitcoin's next move will be heading.

I see that the price of bitcoin is jumping up and down by hundreds of dollars. The price was over $ 39,000, and the surges were probably over $ 40,000. Now the situation is really such that it is difficult to predict something. Bitcoin may still rise or start falling right now. In any case, I would no longer advise buying it at the current high price. It's better to watch what happens next.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:25:18 PM

I have been monitoring CMC and finance for almost the whole day I think I didn't miss an hour without browsing the price. I didn't notice it crossed $40K actually but if it did, it must have been too quick and then suddenly back to $38k. They pulled the price down before anyone could even sell at the $40k price?  Grin

It doubled the last price in 2017. Crypto in 2021 is just getting crazier.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:25:07 PM

I missed seeing the price hitting $40K, however, I also didn't see it going down to $38K retracement. Currently as per CMC, it's fluctuating around $39,300K-$39,500K, which means there are buy orders and institutions are still filling up their bags.

Obviously, the next target will be $50K, now we are talking not just a jump of $1K, but $10K already, Lol, that's how the growth of bitcoin has been sustaining since October-November of 2020 and continuing up to this point.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:29:32 PM

BTC Bitcoin just  crossed $40,100 in today and fuw days bitcoin price moving $50,000 just buy and hold hold  its big signal to bitcoin moon in this time just buy and hold bitcoin and hold long time and high return in your money , Bitcoin  Big potential coin in crypto market its big and safe investment
The price started its rally below $10,000 and now it touched $40,000 and i will not advice anyone to invest when the market is rallying and it has gained over 500% in the past one year alone and you cannot expect a similar kind of rally from this price. If you can take the risk no one is stopping you from riding the market but i will be stepping away until the rally settles down before investing.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:33:31 PM

Trading this morning was at $38,780 based on CMC. Crossing $40K is bitcoin’s newest ATH and it provides a new instrument for the price of bitcoin,
so opinions for the new ATH continue to emerge from bitcoiners that bitcoin will have another highest new price again, after the price traded today.
Maybe after this, bitcoin can continue its price to $50K. And price corrections will always be side by side before bitcoin returns to the next new ATH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:53:58 PM

We might be having some good run but you should always put up into your mind that only invest on the amount that you can afford to lose.Dont go all in because we dont know on when this deep correction will happen.

Its good to see new heights because we've been all longing for that thing to happen after experiencing a very bearish market for couple of years.We had really just crossed or peak up on 40k but as expected

the price had corrected or had some pullback. Tried to get in? Its up to someones risk management and decisions.Always be cautious towards your decisions because you might get caught in the middle
when the time comes where market had its right correction.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:57:57 PM

Guys! I still can't believe that it hit that price! I don't know what is happening, why it is reaching these heights but it is just amazing. We've been talking about bitcoin reaching $50K in the past and right now we are so close to that price. There will be a correction for sure but I think we might reach that price mark this month or the next.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 11:59:32 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 12:11:12 AM by oktana

Crossed 40K$ and now trading at 38.5k$. Its fully volatile and no one can predict whether it will go to 50K from here or go back to 10k. Nonetheless its good to see btc reaching new heights.

On point! I told my siblings the price of bitcoin, just to look back and realize that it had dropped by over $1k. Even exchanges(like Binance) warns its user about the high volatile nature of Bitcoin. So, if you happy its going forward, remember it could go backwards too!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 12:35:57 AM

CME futures closing didn't matter, looks like Bitcoin will continue this bull trend. Almost most often times we are having new all time highs. Yet, everybody is looking for a huge crash. Guess what Grayscale alone is massively accumulating Bitcoin, and this companies are not weak hands looking to sell for quick profits and in huge price corrections. They're longing Bitcoin because they see its potential. In fact BTC has become #8 of the most valuable asset in the world.

It is exciting and happy to know that bitcoin continue to bull run and to achieve its high time new record. Bitcoin will continue to reach the top and hold onto it. Bitcoin mighy be unstable because of its heing decentralized yet it is happy to know that taking risk somerimes will lead you to more breakthrough and even better one. I can't literally imahine that bitcoin will come this far knowing what is it situation last 3 years. I might not that 100% believe on it but I think today, Bitcoin is one of the most worth it and promising thing that we can expect. Congrats to bitcoin and for those bitcoiners.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:31:57 AM

BTC Bitcoin just  crossed $40,100 in today and fuw days bitcoin price moving $50,000 just buy and hold hold  its big signal to bitcoin moon in this time just buy and hold bitcoin and hold long time and high return in your money , Bitcoin  Big potential coin in crypto market its big and safe investment
Then the dip crossed to $37,000. I've been holding and not planning to sell unless I have to and that's the possible dip again that we needed for it to cross to $40,000 and then become stable there for sometime before it crosses again to $50,000 and so on.

I think that's the lead that it shows every time it breaks new ath.

Hello, i think going to 20k-15k because maked to much for dis year !
You're still thinking that far when we're already crossing $40,000. Well, the possibility is there but I wouldn't think that we'll see those prices again.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:45:21 AM

Continue to moonshot and we haven't seen any resistance as the it just crushes $40k like a butter. Of course there could be pullback, but it's just superficial as there are more buyers than sellers now obviously. $50k will be touch if this super fast rally would continue up to next week or the end of the month.

Yeah, buy or at least invest what you can afford and then HODL because we are in a bull run at the start of the year and this can continue, and who knows maybe $100k at the end of the year is doable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nikole Fischer

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:59:09 AM

Yeah, it's crazy Shocked I just wrote yesterday that bitcoin would reach 40k at the end of the week, but it happened today

And I agree with you about buying and holding bitcoin. Now is the perfect time to do it, because in a couple of weeks its price may rise to 50k
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:10:55 AM

I also don't think we will see the price of bitcoin as low as before. There is a lot of money invested in Bitcoin and investors who are placing all their trust in it.

"Grayscale, the world's largest manager of digital assets, has accumulated more than 3% of the world's total supply of the cryptocurrency, and expects pension funds to fuel its rapid growth."

https://twitter.com/business/status/1347316855288033281?s=19

Which means that Bitcoin and crypto is the present and the future of Finance. High-risk investments, volatility that Bitcoin represents are left aside. With all these elements, large institutions such as Grayscale are managing it in order to achieve their business model.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 05:41:57 AM

It didn't last for a long time on that price territory and it made a correction at near $36,000-$37,000.

Bitcoin and the market is being played right now by the whales base on my observation. Look at the chart of Bitcoin in a much lower time frame, its obvious that it is being played by them going up a thousand dollars and afterwards going down by a thousand dollars.

After all, I expected to see post like this every time Bitcoin go up by at least $5,000. I've seen past thread when Bitcoin reached $30,000 and $35,000. One thing more is that Bitcoin will be above $40,000 in the next weeks so get ready. Threads saying Bitcoin crossed $45,000 will also flood soon Cheesy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:57:31 AM

BTC Bitcoin just  crossed $40,100 in today and fuw days bitcoin price moving $50,000 just buy and hold hold  its big signal to bitcoin moon in this time just buy and hold bitcoin and hold long time and high return in your money , Bitcoin  Big potential coin in crypto market its big and safe investment
Before you get hysterically overdosed with excitement, just have it somewhere at the back of your mind that investment in Bitcoin isn't a "get rich quick scheme" It's an investment that takes time to mature. Let the FOMO not fool you, expect corrections right now and then. You could be buying into a correction (for all I care) and when that happens you will panic and sell off again and incur losses. You should've bought a few months ago and by now these little profits you're picking up wouldn't be any issue for you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██