Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teaching how to get cheaper games packs instead of buying for $99  (Read 133 times)
prop123 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:49:27 PM

Hi can someone teach me how to get cheaper game packs instead of buying $99. I believe you can get it for around $60-$70 by loading games packs. This is just for personal use nothing more.

Thanks for reading
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 01:14:31 PM

I do not know if there are ways, but some people who want to buy Bitcoin anonymously, so they buy these cards, pay in cash, and try to sell them at a price less than the real price.
Also, you can buy bitcoin, wait for the price to rise and then you can sell bitcoin to get lower prices.

some wait for known discounts sometimes these discounts happen during the festive seasons and other times.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 01:26:04 PM

Hi can someone teach me how to get cheaper game packs instead of buying $99. I believe you can get it for around $60-$70 by loading games packs. This is just for personal use nothing more.

Thanks for reading

Why seeking for cheap? While it's really risky to find a vendor that selling in that condition. Maybe try to buy I'm legit store since you can assure that you will not get scam by scammers who's just seeking for opportunity fraud people here. $20 is not big anyways so best grab those packs and don't entertain the cracks,fakes or whatever thing that you can call it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:36:20 AM

Thanks for reading

Why seeking for cheap? While it's really risky to find a vendor that selling in that condition. Maybe try to buy I'm legit store since you can assure that you will not get scam by scammers who's just seeking for opportunity fraud people here. $20 is not big anyways so best grab those packs and don't entertain the cracks,fakes or whatever thing that you can call it.

not only that he will avoid getting scammed but avoiding such service will also help supporting the game company for buying the original copy of the game and not by pirating it but except to those that re sell original games because they only use it for a few times and didnt like it thats why they re sell it or known as second hand items .

if that is what he meant , he can mostly find it in market places on social media sites or also on some online shopping sites , re ' searching is the key
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 12:46:38 PM

Which game packs are you referring to exactly? The ones found on Steam? If so, then you can take a look at G2A. You should be able to find them at a discount, especially if they're old packs.

If you don't manage to find what you're looking for there, then you can make an account in Paxful and look for someone who sells steam GCs. You'll find plenty of people, so just make sure to choose people based on their trust feedback and not on the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 04:43:13 AM

I have to agree on this one, you just make yourself become a target for shitflies called scammers, cheap ones are risky. I do understand the OP that having to spend that much on something intangible is pretty concerning but why think about that when you know that it is the safer route to take.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: