Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinbase to coinbase pro transfer question  (Read 62 times)
fojomo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:45:07 AM

Hello and happy new year to everyone!

I am new to the bitcoin/coinbase & coinbase pro world so this question should be pretty basic for many of you folks.

1.) I transferred bitcoin (max amount) from my coinbase over to coinbase pro this morning

2.) it shows the transfer was successful

3.) the problem is, my default portfolio in coinbase pro still shows a 0 balance and thus, I cannot trade or do anything. Why?

It has been several hours since I made the deposit.

Has anyone see this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
fojomo
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:02:10 AM

Hello and happy new year to everyone!

I am new to the bitcoin/coinbase & coinbase pro world so this question should be pretty basic for many of you folks.

1.) I transferred bitcoin (max amount) from my coinbase over to coinbase pro this morning

2.) it shows the transfer was successful

3.) the problem is, my default portfolio in coinbase pro still shows a 0 balance and thus, I cannot trade or do anything. Why?

It has been several hours since I made the deposit.

Has anyone see this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
fojomo
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Normally it takes a couple of seconds up to a mintue for the transfer. I don't know in your case why is so big delay. Try to log out of Coinbase Pro and log in back again. Probably becase of the insane bitcoin bull run some of the services could be overloaded. Check the status here :  https://status.coinbase.com/
It says Overloaded as I expected...

fojomo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:34:27 AM

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I suspected as much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: