Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All people in the real world still think everything is fine !!!  (Read 741 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:08:28 PM

This is what interesting about people, sometimes they reject good things and accept bad things. Because we can't force other people to change
and follow what we think is good. Therefore, there is no need to stress if other people do not want to listen to your advice. Let them do what
they want, the most important thing is your job to convey your opinion has been done. The problem is other people want to believe it or not,
it's their own right.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pajke97

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 03:28:19 PM

Is this a US thing?

I talk about the world Situation with friends and family here in Europe, Germany all the time and they agree with me that we're screwed.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 03:40:25 PM

This is what interesting about people, sometimes they reject good things and accept bad things.

The thing is, you dont know which is good and which is bad for yourself. Take a look at bitcoin's new ATH, is it a good thing for me? Yes it is because I hold some but is it a bad thing for my friends that dont own any bitcoin? No it is not. Most of my friends put their money on gold while I dont and it is not a bad thing for me either

As long as you are content with your life then it is good enough.

Trump is going missing next??

Jack Ma is missing or probably lying low for months now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:11:36 PM

People are going missing!! Tycoon going missing!! It is totally fine! All the people in the real world do not care at all, after all just another tycoon and their little cats and mouses game! Nothing of value has lost, life goes on! Trump is going missing next??
Dude you can't let yourself go, I can understand your pain, I understand that you are seeing the world not going the direction it should go, there are tooooo many things in life that is going bad and you want to save the whole planet if you can, but you are not capable because you lack the power to do so, and that makes you feel sad. However you can't shut yourself in your house and just cry all day, I would love to do that too but you can't just do that, that way you will not be helping anyone and world will still be horrible.

Just go out there, keep grinding, keep trying to better yourself without stopping, keep warning people even if they do not listen, keep trying to hope for the best that maybe one person may listen. I personally joined some groups to help with starvation and child sickness for example, it takes a bit of your time and effort but to see that you are helping the world getting a better place even tiny bit makes you feel a lot better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 08:43:18 AM

I can’t believe all of them are so stubborn just like trump!!

Despite all the very obvious hints of crisis coming!

I told them market crash will be back in 2017/2018! They deny it

I told them to save themselves they need to grab gold in 2017/2018! They deny it

I told them they need to sell everything they have in FIAT and get bitcoin! They deny it

I told them covid is the biggest crisis ever! They still deny it

I dunno what to say about the people in REAL WORLD! It is over they’re too deep into the denial, they can’t tell they’re in dipshit and never want to change and even listen to one of my advice! I hate to convince the people in real world, they’re dumb just like politician, they’re so stubborn, and the stubborn on the wrong reason!

They go to work, they go to spend all their money on latest phone games car everything, they continue to punting in stock market, they continue to call me an idiot that know nothing but spreading fud, they continue to don’t buy bitcoin and gold, even to this day, I can’t convince them at all, they block me and ban me, they totally unfriend me on contact list, idk, they’re too stubborn, they are just unreachable to me, it’s over! Everything is over, this real world is over!

Majority are indeed stubborn and skeptical with the advices given to them. Perhaps it is because they are just being cautious or they aren’t knowledgeable enough about the topic you are introducing to them. In addition, people have different preferences especially with regards on where they want to save and invest their money. You may prefer bitcoin and gold, while some may prefer to invest their hard earned money to real estates and stock market. These are personal decisions which we have no right to meddle with. We can always give advices and we can guide them, but it is still up to them to decide.

Regarding the pandemic, there are really many people who aren’t convinced enough that virus is indeed infectious and contagious that can lead to death. There are many people who are thinking it is just a mere social-construct being taken advantage of by those who are in position and has power. We can always educate them and feed them factual information. We can give them verified sources such as researches and articles. However, if they stand firm on what they believe in, our voices won’t move them on their ground. We cannot force what we believe in to other people opposing our beliefs. Changing sides is a process. They’ll soon realize and figure it on their own. After all, they’re already full-grown adults and everything is readily available through Internet.

Again, this just boils down on different people having different preferences, priorities, and thinking. To you, it might be worthless to buy a new gadget such as new laptop, but for some it is a good investment (as long as they generate profit for using the gadget). I guess we just really have to mind our own businesses and stop on interfering with others lives as long as their activities don’t pose any risk to our overall welfare.
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:09:20 AM

Even if you want it so much, you can't prevent the crisis. Just try to avoid the dramatic consequences for you and be less pushy while talking to your friends about Bitcoin.

===

I’m fascinated many people would still dismiss crisis even today, they would tell you market are going vertically, everything is fine, there is no market turmoils, get back to work, and no excuse you can counter their non sense, yup the economics data is full of “positive development”, they continue to collude with economics data, and there is nothing they will believe.

===

Why you're giving these people too much concern? We cant force anyone to have the same mindset as we are, they have their own way of thinking and its none of our business.

Dont be affected if someone is not listening to what you're saying. If they are not interested then so be it, you did your part of convincing them for what you think is good or can help them to overcome those problems in real world but we have no right to coerce them.

So better to mind your own business because if you're right they will come to you to seek advice/help.

===

Well, if your friends ever come to you and talk about investments, what’re you going to do? I don’t believe nobody would never care about finance, they would get panic at certain point of life and clueless of what to do, but then what would we do? What we do then is the very crucial moment because many people missed the chance to buy into best investment ever due to ignorance, many people missed the commodity boom, gold boom, bitcoin boom, all of these are the key to protect themselves, it’s not solely about getting rich.

===

I think for them to believe someone you need to break some valid information supporting your claims. I believe you are lacking the definitive information to make them believe your claims. They would surely base it on number and statistics wise.

===

The way to get bitcoin or gold is (1) mine it (2) buy it from open market, I had told them but they’re still refuse to do it and picking on their low price and not worth the effort, they dislike them for low return, then they proceed to boost their compound gain of some of the investment they make blah blah blah... I think they’re bs, and it’s pointless to convince them at all.

===

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 05:31:30 AM

this way, if you talk to the same person who understands the crypto market, it will be easy to convince you because you already know that the crypto market is volatile, and there is a chance to increase many times, now here's an example. but for those people in general who don't know crypto, surely you will give up convincing them. because this is an online investment, after all there is no office or authority to handle this and if there is a criminal incident, this cannot yet be reported anywhere. So, I think it would be wise if you talk to the crypto environment only, so you don't feel that you are nonsense.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:32:32 AM

There are simple answer why they deny it. Because for the majority of people everything is more or less fine. They dont feel "fiat death", they dont see this incredible crisis. They just live as usual
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: