Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You saw the BTC price WOULD YOU BUY!?............  (Read 728 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 06:57:23 PM

We could say it that the price of bitcoin is currently quite high. But this price is low for bitcoin which is being corrected. If you’re still hesitant to buy it at the moment, you can wait for it to the lowest price at $30k. But there’s no harm in buying it right now, you only have to hold it longer if bitcoin goes down deeper. And as we already know, it will recover and its value reaches more than its current value. Bitcoin will continue to make new prices in the future.

hope of course it can go down, but when will there be a decline below the price of $ 30K, it seems difficult to be realized. now there correction at the beginning of the year, but it is not too worrying about it, I still think it is quite stable in the current price range. if you are sure that there will be no reason to buy, but the problem is that the current price is very high, obviously you need large capital, only large traders and companies are able to do so.
Depends on the drop don't you think? I mean 30k is a bit more scarier than 32k for example, we have gone to 32k twice I think? (Or maybe thrice?) and we have recovered from that quite easily each time, so I think 32k is not scary, but 30k was never done since we broke over it, so it would be uncharted territory and I can't say if it would work or not.

I am not saying it would be nothing important but I am not saying it would be important neither, all I am saying is it would be new and untested. With smaller investment, the method should be to keep buying consistently, that would be a lot better for many people as well, I personally believe that I can buy like 100 dollars this month, and then 100 dollars next month and keep doing that for 10 years, that would be 12 thousand dollars invested by me, but I guarantee you it will be over 100k+ by the time I do my last one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 07:07:59 PM

Despite the fact that the price has already risen significantly, I assume that this is not the end. I am ready to buy bitcoin at current prices for the long term, I see no problem with that. Will I be able to hold? Yes, if the purpose of my purchase is exactly hold, and not an attempt to trade something. Bitcoin is expensive, but everything is relative. If it costs 100k in 3 years, we will regret not buying it now.
The best time to buy bitcoin is when its price is relatively stable and as we can see the price has remained at the 32k level for some time so this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin for those that are thinking on holding it for the long term, and this is even a good time for those that want to get profits in the short term as bitcoin could always go back above 40k any minute.

However it is not an easy decision because as we know the price could always go down a little bit more and if you are not completely convinced of bitcoin as a technology it is going to be incredibly difficult to keep holding your coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 09:04:47 PM

You saw the BTC price this month increase, would you buy it and hold it for a long time? been hesitating when I want to buy  BTC today but before that.
I want to read opinions from you all if it is okay?

I hope you are an expert and doing this for a long time what would you say? buy? or not? also,

I already have BTC (just sharing).

PS: Don't judge me I stopped reading BTC and trading articles or pieces of information for almost years I only came back this December.
Till now I am learning again (will not stop) and want to ask you people who are none stop doing trading and buying bitcoin.

I have been giving opinions when it comes to selling or buying but when that time comes that is today I am going to buy it now I been hesitating.

So, I heard from one friend that it is a wrong decision when you people buy rising stocks value most likely to go down, is it different from bitcoin? is it right or wrong? I also made research but it's the opposite. Hope to get answers from real users because some websites I read also have comments but I don't trust it, it might be a bot or a scam.

I'm sure you should know by now that there's really no perfect or not-perfect time to buy bitcoins. I am sure that those who bought bitcoin when it was at $25k must have felt this way too with the thought that there will be fall in the price of bitcoin after some time only to see it's now $32k.
I think the only way you'd lose by buying bitcoin now is if you're buying or investing on a short term because of daily or weekly corrections. If you, however, are buying and hodling for a long period of time, then trust me, buying bitcoin is a great decision because there'll definitely be an increase in its price as the year goes by due to increase in adoption.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:45:49 PM

no, I didn't buy it, because I already bought bitcoin at the price of $ 10000 and I still hold,
Indeed I was very lucky to be able to hold my bitcoins, but the correction price was deep, I don't know if it fell deeper,
Maybe I would sell it and buy again when dipping or buying altcoins.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 04:52:04 PM

From my experience I think this is not the right time to Buy bitcoin everybody see the way bitcoin pump so high and definitely there will be a retrace so I think even if you will buy more bitcoin you should wait for its retrace before buying more and when buying don't just buy at once buy in percentage and you are good to go.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xodakovs

Activity: 34
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 06:12:57 AM

Well, you know, buying cryptocurrencies on their high is a thankless job. These swings of BTC between 30-33 thousands are rather good for short-term trading, but long-term investments are better to make when everything totally dumped.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:31:46 AM

You saw the BTC price this month increase, would you buy it and hold it for a long time?

NO, I buy Bitcoin during the bear season coz I feel the risk when buying in the situation where Bitcoin price keeps pumping. Thinking about the dumps, might a way to anticipate it first than to say sorry for the loss unless if that only be the time when it started to rise.
FOMO, a reason why most people been suffering big losses during the last Bullrun and that seems possible to happen if people aren't learning from the past. I think it is the best way to wait for the market to slow down before buying, it gonna be the best option to take.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fly.math

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:14:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 02:22:23 PM by fly.math

Im no expert but I think buying BTC at this price is still a good one, on the future we can expect that BTC price will go to 6 digits already and that we wont be able to afford it that much already, BTC is having its new ATH at the moment so just wait for its correction before buying.. This price is good for swing trades only as you know BTC price flactuates this days too fast. Look at this price of BTC tho, really do fluctuates really fast so its good for swing trades and not hodling as history may repeat itself again where BTC price pops and hodlers who bought at its ATH before suffer from lose. But I actually dont think that you will be much affected if you are a hodler of it as you can have patience for years until it had its new ATH again.
LittleJadiel

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:57:27 PM

Im no expert but I think buying BTC at this price is still a good one, on the future we can expect that BTC price will go to 6 digits already and that we wont be able to afford it that much already, BTC is having its new ATH at the moment so just wait for its correction before buying.. This price is good for swing trades only as you know BTC price flactuates this days too fast. Look at this price of BTC tho, really do fluctuates really fast so its good for swing trades and not hodling as history may repeat itself again where BTC price pops and hodlers who bought at its ATH before suffer from lose. But I actually dont think that you will be much affected if you are a hodler of it as you can have patience for years until it had its new ATH again.

At this time, a lot of has been realizing that BTC is for longer-term holding. BTC will probably touch $28k then after that, we'll see altseason fully but BTC moves against the logic sometimes so we can't really predict things right. Hold tight still though, a dump is more likely to happen to give way for alts to pump... Looking at that chart you provided from kucoin, traders should think twice - the battlefield looks way more dangerous now.

This level ($31k) is likely to break in the next few min/hours. Next level to watch is around $28.8k. If by any chance this also breaks, be prepared to buy the ultimate dip at $26.6k.

ETH can also be seen to be following the BTC trend though if you look at this: https://trade.kucoin.com/ETH-BTC gotta watch out for this alt.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 03:19:46 PM

no, I didn't buy it, because I already bought bitcoin at the price of $ 10000 and I still hold,
Indeed I was very lucky to be able to hold my bitcoins, but the correction price was deep, I don't know if it fell deeper,
Maybe I would sell it and buy again when dipping or buying altcoins.
You have gotten enough profit .Now you can think where you can sell or if you have more confident you can hold .I actually didn't buy btc cause i didn't have much amount of capital but it is still always a good chance for you to buy btc if you are able to being patience .The price already on so high that's why i am moving into altcoin.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 03:53:23 PM

I think it not yet the right time to buy btc if you want if for short term, the price might be down for a little more before going up again. I suggest to wait a little longer before buying. If you want it for long term investment then anytime from now unless it high between $40k then you should probably buy more before it will rise again. Some people will immediately know if then know that cryptocurrency exists. Most of old users will wait a little longer and wait the right entry for buying btc.
In my personal view, I would really like to take your suggestion. This is what I also thought that we should maximize the opportunity in this correction period especially if we are buying for the purpose of investing for the long term. And as I see it, it would be more difficult for those with short term goals as they have to observe the movement of the BTC price from time to time to hit it when there is much profit.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 04:54:49 PM

You saw the BTC price this month increase, would you buy it and hold it for a long time? been hesitating when I want to buy  BTC today but before that.

It depends on what your investment strategy is and holding timeframe, if you're investing for the future, that's you don't have any intentions to sell anytime soon then it doesn't really matter what price you buy provided you'll be holding all through the years to come. There's every possiblity bitcoin would be trading far above the trading price for today in 5-10 years time.

Therefore if I'm planning to be a long term investors I won't mind buying even though the price has increase by some percentage. Where the challenge will be is avoiding the media with all their manipulative fuds as it can influence your decision. That can be done by avoiding articles or discuss that involve the price of bitcoin and just hold unto your coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:13:50 PM

Bitcoin price is now 32k almost after huge pump to 40k. Graph show that price is very unstable varyong from 30k to 35 k. At current stage investing is very risky. I will prefer to buy at 30-31k and wair for 40 k to sell.
For short term investor you can buy at 31k and sell at 33k kr 34 k.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
brandtalex

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:40:37 AM

You saw the BTC price this month increase, would you buy it and hold it for a long time? been hesitating when I want to buy  BTC today but before that.

I hope you are an expert and doing this for a long time what would you say? buy? or not? also,

I already have BTC (just sharing).

PS: Don't judge me I stopped reading BTC and trading articles or pieces of information for almost years I only came back this December.
Till now I am learning again (will not stop) and want to ask you people who are none stop doing trading and buying bitcoin.

I have been giving opinions when it comes to selling or buying but when that time comes that is today I am going to buy it now I been hesitating.

So, I heard from one friend that it is a wrong decision when you people buy rising stocks value most likely to go down, is it different from bitcoin? is it right or wrong? I also made research but it's the opposite. Hope to get answers from real users because some websites I read also have comments but I don't trust it, it might be a bot or a scam.

Some will suggest you not to buy right now coz' the price of BTC is too high. They're just saying it coz maybe they bought their BTC way back years ago and made some good profit in today's price.

But others like me would suggest you to buy while you still see BTC below $50k price coz' we'll never know when is the next ATH, don't get FUD of corrections it's very normal.
If your planning to do day trading then wait for it to dump below $30k. Or If you'll just gonna hodl it and sell when your profit becomes 300% or more then I suggest you to buy BTC while you still can.
fly.math

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:41:23 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 02:18:24 PM by fly.math

At this time, a lot of has been realizing that BTC is for longer-term holding. BTC will probably touch $28k then after that, we'll see altseason fully but BTC moves against the logic sometimes so we can't really predict things right. Hold tight still though, a dump is more likely to happen to give way for alts to pump... Looking at that chart you provided from kucoin, traders should think twice - the battlefield looks way more dangerous now.

This level ($31k) is likely to break in the next few min/hours. Next level to watch is around $28.8k. If by any chance this also breaks, be prepared to buy the ultimate dip at $26.6k.

ETH can also be seen to be following the BTC trend though if you look at this : https://trade.kucoin.com/ETH-BTC gotta watch out for this alt.

Ill be glad if it will just continue to be stagnant at 31k level and not below 30k anymore even though im glad for a dip so I can buy more $BTC before its price goes 3 digits. Can smell altseason coming as well as btc plays within 30k-35k range, might be just resting for now to give way for the alts who wants to make the market bullish as well.

Can see that there is somewhat good percentage of buying and selling which makes the price of Bitcoin dump not much like before and I am hoping that this time it will reach over 50000. Its good to hodl it, for now Im also into alts most of my bag has Polkadot and XRP but looking at XRP it doesnt look good anymore i doubt it will go down to .01 because of this legal issues
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 12:01:16 PM

At the moment it is not the right time to buy BTC, the market is overheated and a correction is coming, just wait and then make a purchase decision

To be honest,
Then there is no perfect time to buy or sell.
If you are enough capable of bearing losses, then i would say go for buying the coin.
Else better to stay away from this cursed market.
Moreover if i were in the place of OP, then i would have definitely gone for buying the coin, as i have known the potential of the coin.
And i am 100% of sure, this coin will give me profits in the near future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 12:37:03 PM

You saw the BTC price this month increase, would you buy it and hold it for a long time?
NO, I buy Bitcoin during the bear season coz I feel the risk when buying in the situation where Bitcoin price keeps pumping. Thinking about the dumps, might a way to anticipate it first than to say sorry for the loss unless if that only be the time when it started to rise.
FOMO, a reason why most people been suffering big losses during the last Bullrun and that seems possible to happen if people aren't learning from the past. I think it is the best way to wait for the market to slow down before buying, it gonna be the best option to take.
I agree that buying during bear period is definitely a great idea, that is what everyone should do, if you can find the bottom buy at the bottom and if you can find the peak you should sell at the peak. However not everyone is lucky like that so sometimes people end up not putting that much thought into when they should buy, sometimes they just end up buying whenever they want and that is why they end up losing money because they buy at the wrong times.

Another approach could help with everyone, both people who buy at bear and people who buy even at peak : DCA. If you do DCA that means you will buy from 3-4k price as well as 30-40k price, you keep buying forever until you decide to sell, the more money you put in the better, every single time you saved some money aside, you go and buy bitcoin, believe me eventually it will be profitable for everyone.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 12:47:14 PM

Your friend who told you not to buy stocks or assets when they are rising is right, I don’t know who else is telling you that Bitcoin is the opposite, that person must be a joker. It’s not good to buy an asset when the price is pumping heavily. The problem that you all have is that you don’t buy bitcoin when things are chilled, you always like to FOMO when the price is very high, and that will put you at risk of losing your money if the price should plummet from that high.

Though I have seen people who did and are lucky, but for others they usually lose. You can still try luck, but price is already going down. You may keep buying at all dips which must be one of the famous strategy most people are following always to spread out their risks along with ensuring not missing out the available opportunities.

toftanders

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 12:49:13 PM

I agree that buying during bear period is definitely a great idea, that is what everyone should do, if you can find the bottom buy at the bottom and if you can find the peak you should sell at the peak. However not everyone is lucky like that so sometimes people end up not putting that much thought into when they should buy, sometimes they just end up buying whenever they want and that is why they end up losing money because they buy at the wrong times.

Another approach could help with everyone, both people who buy at bear and people who buy even at peak : DCA. If you do DCA that means you will buy from 3-4k price as well as 30-40k price, you keep buying forever until you decide to sell, the more money you put in the better, every single time you saved some money aside, you go and buy bitcoin, believe me eventually it will be profitable for everyone.
Yes you're right, the problem of most BTC traders is that they don't have enough patience on waiting the right time when to buy/sell cryptos. Sometimes it is just a luck, sometimes you also need to gamble to earn more. but anyways, you've mentioned DCA and Am kinda curious how that thing works coz' KuCoin just added a trading grid bot feature on their KuCoin App and that DCA is one of their feature. My question is have you tried that and if yes, how can you make good profits on that DCA. Thanks in advance!
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:09:28 PM

if you are capable and has a Funds then why not since we are talking about Long term Holding here right ?

Those who hesitates to Buy now are those who are just Buying and selling and using bitcoin for their Daily living and not as an investments

Though lucky for me that i have bought when the value is at 7k and also my gains from Signature campaigns are intact in my Holdings .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀