Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet tradeable on Uniswap => aBlock  (Read 88 times)
BTCXRPADA (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:31:32 PM

Blocknets main exchange is Bittrex, but due to US laws, citizens from the US aren't allowed to trade on Bittrex, which makes BLOCK incredibly hard to buy for anyone residing in the US.

The team decided to make their own ERC20 token of BLOCK, and make it tradeable on Uniswap.

1 aBlock = 1 BLOCK.

Blocknet is a pretty interesting project which allows you to run your own node on their DEX and profit off of trading fees. Their nodes will also be part of their oracle network, so while the Bullrun will push coins to the sky, Blocknet node owners will profit passively from all the action, which is pretty damn cool Wink
ElrondHolder

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:55:53 PM

I am new to the scene but my friend pointed out something interesting about the uniswap fees..
According to him you can run a node on a DEX and take the trading fees if you want  Huh Huh That's what he does with Blocknet right now.

It sounds awesome! Running a node while the number of your actual assets locked up and increasing in value..

Yes, the value of the cryptocurrency market is falling today but I personally think that it will probably bounce back up within a month or two, and the roller coaster will continue again.
IamCristita

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:34:43 PM

This is great! You know fellas, momentum plus a reliable exchange is a killer combination.
Most of the DEX's except Blocknet are experiencing problems every time a coin in the swaps has a ton of buy/sell activities. It's so stressful and not very convenient. Thankfully, I have never experienced this in the Blocknet platform in my whole trading life.

I tell you, momentum trading can be pretty successful provided that you found a good and reliable DEX  Smiley Smiley Smiley
ibbaramichaelx1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:17:59 PM

Over the last few years, Blocknet has transformed into one of the most powerful decentralized exchanges for traders around the globe. Newcomers in the community are excited to see the continued powering of the Blocknet DEX application!
Mind_Kotol

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:46:42 PM

Forgive me for being a newbie but don't worry I researched before I typed. I found out that Blocknet will launch Hydra soon and I'm excited to see how the community will learn that Blocknet will have decentralized replacement for Infura. As a matter of fact, I am starting to promote Blocknet DEX to my friends and colleagues and on Social Media as well.

If the community will introduce the project to their friends. I'm sure we will see Block at $7 in February.
Communist_Believer

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:25:15 PM

I just saw and confirmed that the XLite public release is by next Wednesday, 1st week.
We can now perform atomic swaps on BlockDXExchange and manage our crypto from a single lightweight wallet.
XRP guy here that is transferring to different DEXes for good. As I thought before, banks certainly don't want XRP the fluctuating coin as their delivery basket to send payments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: