Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:45:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Brownie Coins  (Read 783 times)
armenmerikyan (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

BrownieCoins.org The Recognition Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 04:44:25 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 08:46:26 AM by armenmerikyan

Hi All

Is anyone looking to join the BrownieCoins.org community and start mining some Brownie coins ?

https://github.com/browniecoins/browniecoins

EDIT ---

added blockchain explorer for reference

http://blockchain.browniecoins.org

EDIT ---

Added paper wallet

http://brownieaddress.browniecoins.org

-- It's a brownie business but somebody has to do it --

BrownieCoins.org - social currency for doing good deeds
miner29

Activity: 1266
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:15:24 PM

Hi All

Is anyone looking to join the BrownieCoins.org community and start mining some Brownie coins ?

nobody asked.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:54:12 AM

Hi All

Brownie coin? I never heard of this coin, does this token have an exchange listing or listed already?
And one  more thing, mining is not good if Brownie doesn't have any exchange platform, were even We
mine this it will only be a waste of time in the end.
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 03:49:26 AM

Hi All

mineable? how to mine it? thanks
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:31:12 AM

Hi All

Just because it's minable doesn't mean it will worth the effort, I used to mine different new coins in 2017 without looking too deep into what the project is even all about, I end up having too many useless or dead coins in wallets laying around
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:32:32 AM

Stop mining coins that have no potential, many new coins are just POW algorithm based, no real use cases except for mining purpose only, they solve nothing in crypto space, I won't repeat same mistake ever again, if this brownie coin has no useful use case it's a shit coin
miner29

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 03:18:29 PM

Worse then that its scrypt which means it will be mined only by asics. 

It has no exchange ... no value ... and is not even in top 5000 coins.  Probably not even in top 10,000.

Its just a fork off others work.
armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 01:45:16 PM

This is Awesome, looks like we have a community of miners already.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Please let me know if you have any problems with the code as we are a very active community.

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 01:50:00 PM

Hi All

Hi, yes very mineable

Download the app that is good with your platform, to mine it continuously there is a bash script that will loop the miner

https://github.com/browniecoins/browniecoins/blob/main/rungento
Code:
#!/bin/bash

# My first script
while [ 1 ]
do
        echo "Hello World!"
        ./brownie-cli generatetoaddress 1000 BHZ5prmHkzfFQ8ZaxXp7JTPPRhLtK97v5U
        sleep 60
done

miner29

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:52:23 PM

Notice OP has no response to the value less coin called brownie.
Its not listed anywhere and will never have value.

There are over 10,000 coins ahead of it.

Why do people insist on forking other work renaming it and calling it a coin.

This is another worthless, pointless coin that will never have value.

Better than that look at OPs posting.  4 years nothing and nothing about the shitcoin brownie,  Then suddenly.. its all he has to talk about.  The crypto market is spiking and he wants to promote a coin WORTH NOTHING. 

Run away go mine any coin in top 5000 would be way better than this.  Also note the use of a famous name to promote...but that person knows nothing about crypto.  Sorta like Elon Musk giving you bitcoin.   

ahad47

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:33:11 AM

need tutorial pls just viewed mining yesterday
Quantic coin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:35:38 AM

exchange???
armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 11:41:48 PM

exchange???

No exchange yet, we just finished implementing the explorer.

http://blockchain.browniecoins.org

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 05:07:11 PM

Hi All

Just because it's minable doesn't mean it will worth the effort, I used to mine different new coins in 2017 without looking too deep into what the project is even all about, I end up having too many useless or dead coins in wallets laying around

That is your problem, I use nicehash and have no problems, since it converts all them so called "shit coins" to bitcoins instantly.

All the shit that people are saying about this project is nothing new, they have said the same shit about every project that ended up being very succesful, I know the bitcoin community very well and I am not new to this forum. I was buying bitcoin when it was $14 on local bitcoin. Brownie Coins was the first app to sell bitcoins in almost every country in the world via Apple app store. In 2014 we were selling bitcoin in more countries than mtGox.

I remember people knocking litecoin the same way when it was 2014. Now people are saying litecoin could hit $10,000. I think Brownie Coins is going to hit $10,000 one day.

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 05:09:49 PM

Hi All

Brownie coin? I never heard of this coin, does this token have an exchange listing or listed already?
And one  more thing, mining is not good if Brownie doesn't have any exchange platform, were even We
mine this it will only be a waste of time in the end.

We are the official currency of this Universe, where do you live ?

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 05:13:21 PM

Worse then that its scrypt which means it will be mined only by asics. 

It has no exchange ... no value ... and is not even in top 5000 coins.  Probably not even in top 10,000.

Its just a fork off others work.

People pay to be in the 5000 list, that is stupid and waste of money. We will get there when they add us for free. We are not wasting the money allocated to the founders fund to be accepted into exchanges and lists, that is a waste of money. the Founders fund is being spent on software development, basic marketing, running servers. We are in the process of building a iOS and Android Wallet app, payment gateway ... 

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 05:24:16 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2021, 02:28:30 PM by armenmerikyan

Better than that look at OPs posting.  4 years nothing and nothing about the shitcoin brownie,  Then suddenly.. its all he has to talk about.  The crypto market is spiking and he wants to promote a coin WORTH NOTHING.  

Run away go mine any coin in top 5000 would be way better than this.  Also note the use of a famous name to promote...but that person knows nothing about crypto.  Sorta like Elon Musk giving you bitcoin.  

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION.

before we responded to all the comments on this forum we wanted the coin to run for one month as it give us some credibility.  

Why do people insist on forking other work renaming it and calling it a coin. You should try it too, stop wasting your time trashing other peoples projects that they are literally putting hard work and time into developing it. If it was easy to run a network you would do it too. it's not just about forking others work it also about running the network, securing it ...

4 years nothing and nothing about the shitcoin brownie - Brownie Coins has been around for more time than you have been part of this community please respect people that are running projects and have been in the community for over ten years almost.

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 03:00:46 PM

Stop mining coins that have no potential, many new coins are just POW algorithm based, no real use cases except for mining purpose only, they solve nothing in crypto space, I won't repeat same mistake ever again, if this brownie coin has no useful use case it's a shit coin

TRY NICEHASH and YOU WONT BE STUCK WITH ALL THEM COINS, THIS WAY YOU CAN HAUG ALL THE BITCOIN YOU WANT.

we may not be solving anything in the crypto space but we are solving something in the brownie space. Let's not forget one absolute fact,  The real and accepted currency for this universe will always be based on brownies. We think it's the next logical step for brownies to adopt crypto technologies.  

armenmerikyan (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 03:11:38 PM

Better than that look at OPs posting.  4 years nothing and nothing about the shitcoin brownie,  Then suddenly.. its all he has to talk about.  The crypto market is spiking and he wants to promote a coin WORTH NOTHING. 

Run away go mine any coin in top 5000 would be way better than this.  Also note the use of a famous name to promote...but that person knows nothing about crypto.  Sorta like Elon Musk giving you bitcoin.   

Notice how he has no response, homeboy talking shit about everyone and their mother.

miner29

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:14:28 PM

Better than that look at OPs posting.  4 years nothing and nothing about the shitcoin brownie,  Then suddenly.. its all he has to talk about.  The crypto market is spiking and he wants to promote a coin WORTH NOTHING.  

Run away go mine any coin in top 5000 would be way better than this.  Also note the use of a famous name to promote...but that person knows nothing about crypto.  Sorta like Elon Musk giving you bitcoin.  

Notice how he has no response, homeboy talking shit about everyone and their mother.

Dude take the bogus iphone app on your sig and this complete piece of shit coin....there is no market for this garbage...you only come around when market is booming trying to scam people on your worthless coin.  Your crappy little coin is still not ranked and your communial office space is a joke.  Your github is nothing but a simple copy of others work.  It had one update in 2017 and NOTHING 2018-2020...only in 2021 did you copy again others work and post again on github.  This is a complete JOKE of a coin.  Check its value...it has NONE.....  Show us where the exchanges have any value for this coin?  Show where there is any real hash powr on this coin?  You cant because the facts are....this is a worthless project and worthless coin.  

Im not trying to promote anything or get anyone to believe in anything.  But i know horse shit when i see it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: