Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Bitcoin broke $40,000 for the first time.  (Read 500 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 12:05:17 PM

I have predicted it and all of these rising price is because of institiotional company started to buy bitcoin and halving which happen last years, it will goes down littlebit before it can goes above $50k, dont sell your btc now ! Because they will shaken your hand before it rally again.
people are always predicting this, it's just that we didn't know that this month the price of bitcoin actually hit the price of $ 40k. however, for now, I am assuming that the price of bitcoin could easily hit another $ 50k when the price is rising. however, the current price is also quite vulnerable to decline. it's just that, if I had bitcoins, I probably wouldn't sell them now. well, we know the current moment is quite difficult to sell bitcoin because of its huge potential.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:20:06 PM

I have predicted it and all of these rising price is because of institiotional company started to buy bitcoin and halving which happen last years, it will goes down littlebit before it can goes above $50k, dont sell your btc now ! Because they will shaken your hand before it rally again.
people are always predicting this, it's just that we didn't know that this month the price of bitcoin actually hit the price of $ 40k. however, for now, I am assuming that the price of bitcoin could easily hit another $ 50k when the price is rising. however, the current price is also quite vulnerable to decline. it's just that, if I had bitcoins, I probably wouldn't sell them now. well, we know the current moment is quite difficult to sell bitcoin because of its huge potential.
It seems that things are not going to be as easy as people thought, right now we are seeing an important decrease in the price of bitcoin, from the information that I have gotten over the the previous days it seems that right now the only ones that are buying or selling bitcoin are retail investors and not institutional investors which are the ones that generated the bull run that we are seeing this means that from now on it is going to be a lot more difficult for bitcoin to grow and surpass the 40k level.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:56:37 PM

It seems that things are not going to be as easy as people thought, right now we are seeing an important decrease in the price of bitcoin, from the information that I have gotten over the the previous days it seems that right now the only ones that are buying or selling bitcoin are retail investors and not institutional investors which are the ones that generated the bull run that we are seeing this means that from now on it is going to be a lot more difficult for bitcoin to grow and surpass the 40k level.

The current fall seems to bring more weak holders to dumped their assets.

With the continuously dumped, it's tough to reach more than $40K traders and investors are aware that correction may happened after that earlier pumped, some are liquidating and waiting again for this good opportunities to buy back and  hold more assets, and some are just quitting and enjoying the profits that they've got.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 10:19:03 AM

It doesn't seems the price is going beyond this $40k as it appears now considering the dwindling of the price since it was around $41k about a week ago. And the Cryptocurrencies market experts also predicted that the price would start to fall in the first quarter of 2021 which we're already.

Exactly, now we are experiencing the downturn in Bitcoin price which seems to be most of the altcoinss will lose its value. Still, nobody doesn't know at what price Bitcoin will become stable and once the price of Bitcoin becomes stable, we might experience upwards trend for the altcoins. We don't know what is going to happen for cryptocurrency.

The price of bitcoin always influences this market we always know it, but the current trend everyone has is feeling a bit similar to when we expected it to surpass ATH $ 20,000 the first time. And I see a lot of people are scared, but nonetheless, like you said, nobody knows what the future will be like and so does bitcoin. The confidence in alt season will be great if news happens, I believe we will have more surprises soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:49:22 AM

But now the price dump but I believe it is a good opportunity to have bitcoin the more have this coin now once price pump possible to reach the 50k dollars still this month. But this week I hope we broke again the 40k dollars because sadly to say that many investors are panic selling that cause to dump the value and I hope no dumping again will happen this January..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 12:15:47 PM

But now the price dump but I believe it is a good opportunity to have bitcoin the more have this coin now once price pump possible to reach the 50k dollars still this month. But this week I hope we broke again the 40k dollars because sadly to say that many investors are panic selling that cause to dump the value and I hope no dumping again will happen this January..
But before you posted this Bitcoin dumps again just today , Bitcoin price Fall down to 28,000 level just today and we can check the graph in market cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

though recovers now at 31,000 yet this is a bad implication when we are near heading 50,000 but made another dumps.

Severine

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 02:03:01 PM

JPMorgan Chase & Co. speculated that a bitcoin could soon be worth $146,000 if Bitcoin starts to pull more money away from traditional gold buyers, which the researchers think already may be happening.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:56:54 PM

I'm so happy that bitcoin broke $40,000 price but speculating bitcoin to reach $100,000 seems impossible but there is a chance that might happen this year because bitcoin is unstoppable we think that if bitcoin reached $20,000 we expected that it will go dump but no it keeps increasing until it reached $41,000. Bitcoin is always surprising us so no doubt it might happen this year.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:21:54 PM

The price of Bitcoin broke $40,000 for the first time.

I estimate that the price of bitcoin this year will move in the range of $100,000 per btc to $200,000 per btc

Amazing, isn't it? Who knew that 3 years later Bitcoin would've reached a new ATH? Those who bought Bitcoin at $20k per coin by the end of 2017, would've doubled their investment by now. That's the beauty of Bitcoin's price volatility. If you take a closer look, you'll notice that Bitcoin reaches a new ATH after each block reward halving. The last halving took place on May 2020, and now we're experiencing a bull market run. Altcoins largely benefit from Bitcoin's upward movement in price. While now prices per BTC have declined, it shouldn't be long enough before we grasp $40k again.

Nonetheless, I believe that the best is yet to come. $40k per Bitcoin may be only the "tip of the iceberg" as the pioneer cryptocurrency becomes more popular in the mainstream world. Many people are eyeing the price goal of $100k per coin within a couple of years from now. Once that happens, many early adopters will become filthy rich. It's best to "hodl" as much Bitcoin as you can so that you can reap lots of profit in the future. As long as Bitcoin works as intended, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:31:48 PM

But before you posted this Bitcoin dumps again just today , Bitcoin price Fall down to 28,000 level just today and we can check the graph in market cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

though recovers now at 31,000 yet this is a bad implication when we are near heading 50,000 but made another dumps.
That kind of recovery gives me hope, because it shows that bitcoin is not ready to go down that much yet, whenever it goes down we end up going back up and that is a good thing if you ask me.

Of course it is not going to be that great for a very long time, but it could potentially be decent if it keeps up. Like maybe go to 35k+ once again? That looks quite possible right now, and if that happens that would be recovery of all recoveries that we need right now, we don't even need 40k+ right now, sure that would be awesome if it happens but instead of staying around here and trying to go down again, I would rather have 35k+ once again, that would be a lot better.

In that case we are going to actually end up with a decent base and we will show the world that we are not ready to go down to under 30k just yet, because everyone would see when we tried that, we went higher.

bvoriue (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:35:45 PM

I hope that this year Bitcoin will surprise us all again.
Certainly not because the price will go down like 3 years ago.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:37:34 PM

That kind of recovery gives me hope, because it shows that bitcoin is not ready to go down that much yet, whenever it goes down we end up going back up and that is a good thing if you ask me.

Of course it is not going to be that great for a very long time, but it could potentially be decent if it keeps up. Like maybe go to 35k+ once again? That looks quite possible right now, and if that happens that would be recovery of all recoveries that we need right now, we don't even need 40k+ right now, sure that would be awesome if it happens but instead of staying around here and trying to go down again, I would rather have 35k+ once again, that would be a lot better.

In that case we are going to actually end up with a decent base and we will show the world that we are not ready to go down to under 30k just yet, because everyone would see when we tried that, we went higher.

$35k per Bitcoin seems to be a more reasonable target in the short term. For the long term, we should expect higher prices than $40k. Bitcoin's uptrend in price has certainly benefited some altcoins on the market. Ethereum is growing close to Bitcoin, reaching new gains in price at a fast pace. With Bitcoin now within the $32k - $35k range, it's the perfect opportunity to accumulate more coins before prices bounce back to $40k. At least, Bitcoin has surpassed its 2017 ATH of $20k per coin. The next block reward halving will have a positive effect over Bitcoin's price, allowing it to reach even higher prices than $40k per coin. That's thanks to the deflationary model of the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Nonetheless, the new ATH is certainly good news for early adopters. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. We should be able to reach a new ATH soon, as Bitcoin becomes more popular in the mainstream world. $40k per Bitcoin is nothing, compared to what's coming next. With many people talking about Bitcoin reaching a price of $100k per coin in the future, the reasons for "hodling" it in the long term becomes stronger than ever. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

I have a feeling Bitcoin price will surely touch $200k, looking at the prior bull market and how the price perform, we are hitting $200k December 2021 or January 2022, please do not get carried away when we hit these prices, start talking profit because the market is set to hit another bear market after bull run like this

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:26:48 PM

Currently, the Bitcoin rate is $30,697 and it's dumping Sad. 24h Price Change$-1,259 (.04%) so most of the altcoin also dumping. I am waiting for an entry at the Bitcoin position. The current price is not good for taking a trade, so why waiting and following the market trend.
We all know Bitcoin hit a new all-time high, and it's a good time to make a correction. So it's very common near to me that Bitcoin dumping. Also waiting to take a trade at Ethereum, my order is in $1100. Hope my order will fill today
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:28:32 PM

now it is still stable at 32000. Even today there is no sign that btc will increase.actually this is natural because after almost a full month we see the market continue to rise.
and now is the perfect time to make corrections.
Wrong , It is not stable at 32k because few days ago Bitcoin fell to 28,000$ level and not again Fell down to 29,000$

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Meaning there is no Stability on the market of Bitcoin now, it continues to Up and down this couple of weeks and it seems like there is a surprise coming

Either to FALL HARD or to GROW HIGH..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 04:35:46 PM

now it is still stable at 32000. Even today there is no sign that btc will increase.actually this is natural because after almost a full month we see the market continue to rise.
Wrong , It is not stable at 32k because few days ago Bitcoin fell to 28,000$ level and not again Fell down to 29,000$

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Meaning there is no Stability on the market of Bitcoin now, it continues to Up and down this couple of weeks and it seems like there is a surprise coming

Either to FALL HARD or to GROW HIGH..
I believe that today there are natural processes in the cryptocurrency market. Do not be surprised at what is happening or panic, because during 2016, 2017 there were several deep corrections that at some point dropped the Bitcoin price by more than 30% and I believe that this year we should expect the same trend. Although I think the market looks more stable than at the time.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:36:01 PM

corrections at the beginning of the year have been made and this can be a worrying sign as well because it had fallen below the $ 30K price even though there was immediate improvement, but the improvements still could not be boosted to stabilize at a price that might be easy to move up, if there was another drop below $ 30K it would be it could be that bitcoin will drop even more. although confident this year still bitcoin will increase high.
at least there is an opportunity for investors to be able to buy and hold it.

bvoriue (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:37:38 PM

corrections at the beginning of the year have been made and this can be a worrying sign as well because it had fallen below the $ 30K price even though there was immediate improvement, but the improvements still could not be boosted to stabilize at a price that might be easy to move up, if there was another drop below $ 30K it would be it could be that bitcoin will drop even more. although confident this year still bitcoin will increase high.
at least there is an opportunity for investors to be able to buy and hold it.
It seems bitcoin doesn't want to drop below 30k usd, day by day the price of bitcoin is skyrocketing. Bitcoin is already 52k usd, slowly but surely.
did anyone miss the train?

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:31:00 PM

I estimate that the price of bitcoin this year will move in the range of $100,000 per btc to $200,000 per btc

and now bitcoin price growing more and break the $50K level, maybe this year the target price is about $100K my friend
by the way, ethereum also has a chance to grow more too and will break $2000 in the near time i believe that
but remember to prepare for a huge dump anytime mate, because market will not always up

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1067
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:57:21 PM

Well i think there is a great posibility that bitcoin price will move to $100k because bitcoin price today is at $53k and we are now on the first quarter of the year 2021 so the big posibility is there and also see that the price of bitcoin today is really fast moving, and if it will going to continue rising there is a big posibility that it will reach  $100k.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: