Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Sell Altcoins with cash in Istanbul, Dubai, Kosovo, London 💰💰💰  (Read 688 times)
Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 11:24:34 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2021, 07:53:50 PM by Coinsfera

Hello Traders, HODL'ers and Crypto Enthusiasts!

Are you looking for a place to buy Altcoins with cash or you have a large amount of cryptocurrency and want to cash it out?
Coinsfera is the right place for you. We have secure, easy to find, modern offices at your service.

* Are you in Istanbul? Coinsfera is the best place to buy cryptocurrency in Istanbul.

Istanbul office: Müeyyedzade, Necatibey Cd. No.51/A, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul

* You can buy cryptocurrency in Dubai.

Dubai office: Iris Bay Tower Office 1601 - Business Bay - Dubai, United Arab Emirates

* We are also available in Kosovo. You can buy cryptocurrency in Kosovo.

Kosovo office: Rruga Luan Haradinaj nr.98, Pristina 10000

* You can buy cryptocurrency in London.

London office: 16 Pennine Parade, Pennine Drive, London, UK.

Minimum amount: $1000
Like we said, high volumes are not a problem for us

Be our regular customer and get deals better than you expect
If you have any questions, feel free to dm.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:19:23 AM

Does it mean you'll going to Buy or Sell crypto Directly from Wallet to Wallet in Person ? 

Looks like a Good Offer but my Only question is , Do the crypto holders willing to reveal their Personality ? or you are offering Online Buying and Selling also though also a conflict because of Whom to send First , or maybe need to use Escrow also .

But Hope there will be a Willing Traders to do Business in such a way , because this is Very Rare and if this becomes successful Surely banks will offer the same in the near future .

GoodLuck on this Venture guys .

Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 11:45:18 AM

Does it mean you'll going to Buy or Sell crypto Directly from Wallet to Wallet in Person ? 

Looks like a Good Offer but my Only question is , Do the crypto holders willing to reveal their Personality ? or you are offering Online Buying and Selling also though also a conflict because of Whom to send First , or maybe need to use Escrow also .

But Hope there will be a Willing Traders to do Business in such a way , because this is Very Rare and if this becomes successful Surely banks will offer the same in the near future .

GoodLuck on this Venture guys .

We only do OTC service with cash from wallet to wallet. Currently no online option, customers have to come to our offices.
I hope I was able to answer your question. Ask away if you have any questions.

Thank you!

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:48:01 PM

Will there be a commission when buying or selling online?  And one more question. What cryptocurrency you can buy besides bitcoins

Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 12:27:44 PM

First of all, thank you for your interest in Coinsfera Bitcoishop. You can get detailed information about our commissions by contacting us via the phone numbers on our website. As for which cryptocurrency we can buy besides Bitcoin, it is all the cryptocurrencies that Binance supports.

coinsfera.com

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 11:08:33 AM

First of all, thank you for your interest in Coinsfera Bitcoishop. You can get detailed information about our commissions by contacting us via the phone numbers on our website. As for which cryptocurrency we can buy besides Bitcoin, it is all the cryptocurrencies that Binance supports.
wow this is  Best offer , Buying all coins that Supported by Binance ? What about the Rates? is that the actual value according to binance also the time of Selling/Buying? have a friend that Lives in some part of your supported country and He may be willing to have deals on your part.

Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 12:02:56 PM

wow this is  Best offer , Buying all coins that Supported by Binance ? What about the Rates? is that the actual value according to binance also the time of Selling/Buying? have a friend that Lives in some part of your supported country and He may be willing to have deals on your part.

Yes, we do buy or sell coins supported by Binance Smiley Rates are changing depending on the day. Please, get in touch with us through WhatsApp number from our website, our sales team would be happy to help.

coinsfera.com

DrSwappy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 01:09:05 PM

Looks like a very Intresteding project. I love to see the emergence of offline stores

Good luck with your venture
Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 07:57:47 AM

Looks like a very Intresteding project. I love to see the emergence of offline stores

Good luck with your venture

Thank you!  Smiley Smiley

coinsfera.com

Betaj00

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:25:45 PM

Hello sir you shared a very informative topic with all bitcointalk user also this topic is very helpful for Altcoin sellers. But i want know that have any method for Inr. I am from india and i want sell my altcoin with people and i want payment only through indian Rupees. If have any international inr payment system for payment. So please share yours opinion.       
Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 07:41:18 AM

Hello sir you shared a very informative topic with all bitcointalk user also this topic is very helpful for Altcoin sellers. But i want know that have any method for Inr. I am from india and i want sell my altcoin with people and i want payment only through indian Rupees. If have any international inr payment system for payment. So please share yours opinion.       

Unfortunately, we are supporting only USD/Euro/Lira in Istanbul, USD/AED in Dubai, USD/Euro in Kosovo and GBP in our London office.

coinsfera.com

HakaseMarui

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:50:38 AM

There are lot of exchanges offering P2P or over the counter service, make sure you use a legit one!
Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 09:14:42 AM

There are lot of exchanges offering P2P or over the counter service, make sure you use a legit one!
We appreciate your comment. Coinsfera provides an OTC service to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in 4 different countries, unlike other OTCs. Customer satisfaction and reputation are the main goals for our Bitcoinshop.

coinsfera.com

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:20:44 PM

Moneylaunder's dream. Tongue How will the transaction work exactly? You give cash and you will receive the funds in crypto on your personal wallet address? Are the offices official and approved? Do you need KYC or something or can you just walk in with $100k and buy BTC/ETH/LTC? Which cryptos do you buy/sell?

edit:
I just checked the website and it acyually looks pretty legit. The prices you provide for buying and selling are according to market prices. And it's clear which cryptos you can buy/sell. Good initiative!

Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 10:14:31 AM

Moneylaunder's dream. Tongue How will the transaction work exactly? You give cash and you will receive the funds in crypto on your personal wallet address? Are the offices official and approved? Do you need KYC or something or can you just walk in with $100k and buy BTC/ETH/LTC? Which cryptos do you buy/sell?

edit:
I just checked the website and it acyually looks pretty legit. The prices you provide for buying and selling are according to market prices. And it's clear which cryptos you can buy/sell. Good initiative!
Thank you for the question. Coinsfera has the license from the government to operate in those countries. We require an official ID just to offer discounts for regular customers. Individuals bring cash if they want to buy cryptocurrency. Binance prices are base for calculation, plus an exchange fee, and we sent cryptocurrency to your wallet. You can visit 4 offices in 4 different countries to buy and sell cryptocurrencies listed on Binance. Transparency is really important for us. You can buy and sell crypto worry-free.

coinsfera.com

Binance-Chief Analyst

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 11:28:38 AM

Are you looking for a place to buy Altcoins with cash or you have a large amount of cryptocurrency and want to cash it out?
Coinsfera is the right place for you. We have secure, easy to find, modern offices at your service.

Are you in Istanbul? Come and visit our office at Grandbazaar (Kapalı Çarşı) and our employees will happily help with your inquiry.
https://www.coinsfera.com/buy-cryptocurrency-in-istanbul/

You can buy cryptocurrency in Dubai. Visit our Dubai office near Baniyas Square.
https://www.coinsfera.ae/

We are also available in Kosovo. You can buy cryptocurrency in Kosovo.
https://www.coinsfera.com/buy-cryptocurrency-in-kosovo/

You can buy cryptocurrency in London. Visit our office at 16 Pennine Parade, Pennine Drive, London, UK.
https://www.coinsfera.co.uk/

This is a very good start. In addition, I would like to ask, I have never done anything illegal, why the forum always deletes my comments and posts~
Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 05:30:52 PM

Are you in Istanbul? Come and visit our office at Grandbazaar (Kapalı Çarşı) and our employees will happily help with your inquiry.
https://www.coinsfera.com/buy-cryptocurrency-in-istanbul/

You can buy cryptocurrency in Dubai. Visit our Dubai office near Baniyas Square.
https://www.coinsfera.ae/

We are also available in Kosovo. You can buy cryptocurrency in Kosovo.
https://www.coinsfera.com/buy-cryptocurrency-in-kosovo/

You can buy cryptocurrency in London. Visit our office at 16 Pennine Parade, Pennine Drive, London, UK.
https://www.coinsfera.co.uk/

This is a very good start. In addition, I would like to ask, I have never done anything illegal, why the forum always deletes my comments and posts~
Thanks Smiley Sorry but can't help you on this one.

coinsfera.com

Coinsfera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 07:45:15 PM

up

coinsfera.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: