Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin @ 40.000 grand?  (Read 39 times)
Pachacouti (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:55:39 AM

What was the point of bitcoin? To replace money, NOT obtain it. If Bitcoin is to replace money, why would you part with bitcoin for 40.000? This only proves one thing. That even the rich are having their bank account's drained by a fake currency that does nothing but eat tree's, using giga-quads of electricity in the hope of finding another block to SELL for 40.000.

So the goal of bitcoin is NOT to replace money but to profit the holder of bitcoin, a profit only worthwhile when you hold the CASH in your hands.

How much in total is the electric bill for your bitcoin? Add it up. YOu've already spent 40 times more than the actual PRICE or VALUE of bitcoin. Look at the amazon fires. Nice price. Yet you cant spend them in your local shops. Go on, pay your rent with Bitcoin. Listen to the baby sacrificers Stacey and MAX tell you to BUY bitcoin, while their repeat trash channel does nothing but try to convince you to BUY GOLD. 6 times per hour, @ £3.000 per ad, repeated over and over till you realise the only way bitcoin has any value is when you PART WITH YOUR CASH, profitting the max and stacey baby sacrificing club, wiccan freemasonry.

In order to see your fortune, buy low, SELL HIGH... for cash!!!!

How else would you profit?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 06:53:09 PM

What was the point of bitcoin? To replace money, NOT obtain it. If Bitcoin is to replace money, why would you part with bitcoin for 40.000? This only proves one thing. That even the rich are having their bank account's drained by a fake currency that does nothing but eat tree's, using giga-quads of electricity in the hope of finding another block to SELL for 40.000.

So the goal of bitcoin is NOT to replace money but to profit the holder of bitcoin, a profit only worthwhile when you hold the CASH in your hands.

How much in total is the electric bill for your bitcoin? Add it up. YOu've already spent 40 times more than the actual PRICE or VALUE of bitcoin. Look at the amazon fires. Nice price. Yet you cant spend them in your local shops. Go on, pay your rent with Bitcoin. Listen to the baby sacrificers Stacey and MAX tell you to BUY bitcoin, while their repeat trash channel does nothing but try to convince you to BUY GOLD. 6 times per hour, @ £3.000 per ad, repeated over and over till you realise the only way bitcoin has any value is when you PART WITH YOUR CASH, profitting the max and stacey baby sacrificing club, wiccan freemasonry.

In order to see your fortune, buy low, SELL HIGH... for cash!!!!

How else would you profit?

This is like going into a church and complaining their inaction (God is in control) helped climate change.  You even warn them about the perverted actions in the back rooms.

What you say may have some truth, but you need to present a solution with your complaint or else they will not care.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:41:58 PM

I've been watching the construction crew build a house down the street. They've been at it for a month, now. And it might take them another month to complete it. But it would only take a bulldozer 1 day to completely demolish it. And in 2 days, you wouldn't recognize that there had ever been a house there.

It has taken over 100 years to build the USD up to what it is today. But Bitcoin is effectively starting to conquer it in only 11 years.

Bitcoin is to the dollar as "??what??" is to Bitcoin? Looks like Bitcoin will rise to power in only a fifth of the time that it took the dollar. I'd like to find the thing that will take Bitcoin down in only a fifth of the time it took Bitcoin to rise. Then I can go off on my merry way, and live happily ever after... right?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pachacouti (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:48:03 AM

I would look to israel right now and say, yeah, bitcoin works. Now where to buy these loaves n fish... nuff said.

oh feck me, skratch n sniff 3d emails... now where to find internet....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: