Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Lootie.com account with won iPad 12.9  (Read 53 times)
shoprich (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:53:30 PM

Hi, I am selling my Lootie.com account. I have won an "New Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Gray (4th Generation)"
PRICE of the iPad on Lootie is: $1,487.38. I haven't decided the price yet.

I can sell the Lootie and email included, so you can sell it on the platform and open new cases; otherwise you can withdraw it.

https://prnt.sc/wkfzkq

If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact me or reply to my topic.
fancynancy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 01:23:41 AM

it says you do not accept messages from newbies.
anyway, do you provide any kind of guarantee ?
how much you asking for the account?
will you wait for the payment till the ipad comes?
i never hear about this website and it doesn't really look really safe for me buying randomly a prize from unknown website...
who guarantee the item will be sent or can be withdrawn ?
cheers
shoprich (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:16:59 PM

@fancynancy I am sorry regarding the PM. I did not know that I couldn't receive messages.
Yes, of course. You can have the full access to the account with the prize. You can also change the email linked to my account if you don't feel safe.
I can guarantee that's my account and I have won that prize by playing the Apple box.
If you are not interested in that iPad, you can sell it and the amount will be added to the account and then you will able to open the boxes that you are interested in.
This is well known site for sneakers and stuff like that. Items are verified on StockX’s end and sent by Lootie.
We can find a middleman and find a deal for the prize.
shoprich (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:55:06 PM

@fancynancy I am sorry regarding the PM. I did not know that I couldn't receive messages.
Yes, of course. You can have the full access to the account with the prize. You can also change the email linked to my account if you don't feel safe.
I can guarantee that's my account and I have won that prize by playing the Apple box.
If you are not interested in that iPad, you can sell it and the amount will be added to the account and then you will able to open the boxes that you are interested in.
This is well known site for sneakers and stuff like that. Items are verified on StockX’s end and sent by Lootie.
We can find a middleman and find a deal for the prize.

I suggest you do not deal with fancynancy. He is a well known scammer and escrow impersonator. Check here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5261169.msg56069789#msg56069789

If you are dealing with someone and using escrow then do not believe anyone in telegram or email. There are too many impersonators. Always deal in forum PM system to avoid impersonators and have a safe deal.

I do really appreciate your response. Thank for letting me know that.
Are you maybe interested in this account?
shoprich (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 02:23:41 PM

Still selling this account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: