Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in panic whenever there is a big drop in price?  (Read 4501 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 04:57:30 PM

I'm sure everybody have checked and saw the big drop -18.8% in 24 hours to be exact and keeps going down, we don't know if it will go further and so are the other top coins in the market, are you in panic, nervous that the market is bleeding like this, or do you accept this as part of the market movement, what kind of trader are you

Ups and down of digital price in the market is already a part of a the market, however still many people in crypto space are always felt panic once the price started falling. In trading, I have an strategy on how to gain through this suddenly drop down of price. Everyone should know and understand that crypto market is so volatile that's why they don't need to panic instead keep calm and hold.
At least for today, the cryptocurrency market indicators are very encouraging and give hope for the best results. In addition, the current decline in prices is another correction that should have been expected, since many traders, one way or another, will always fix their profits when the next price maximum is reached.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:34:56 PM

Surely everyone has something like that and it's the most normal thing, but it is very different from people who are mentally strong they will not feel panic even if it is considered a normal thing and it happens very often, because they know they have calculated the benefits and losses.

Smart people usually set stop loss whenever they open position in trading which means pro traders never panic at all during this big drop occur, Usually pro ride this wave by shorting there position so that they can have profit even though the situation of the coin is bad. Panicking on big drop on price only means that you are newbie or uneducated in trading. You can have a huge profit if you can manage your emotion in time like this because this kind of event was rare and traders use this to get a huge profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:56:05 PM

panic is a normal trait if the investment we choose has decreased considerably of course all investors will sell their assets first to avoid big losses
I personally also do the same but when market conditions have started to normalize buy back the coin just waiting for the bull run to arrive then the losses we experience will slowly return
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:10:25 PM

There is nothing to be panic when a big drop happens in price because I truly believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will change our world some day. There will be a day that cryptocurrency become so famous that you cant even buy an ethereum with your annual salary. Therefore, I am always feel confident about bitcoin as well as other alts. The drop is only a result in correction. A long term investors do not need to be nervous

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:25:55 PM

Anyone that understands trading will not be moved by a price dip because the market is not structured to go in a single direction so when it goes up, it must also come down, the rate of the increase or decrease is determined by who is in control of the market which will give idea of what ls coming next. It's never a thing to panic for when price drops.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:51:52 PM

There is nothing to be panic when a big drop happens in price because I truly believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will change our world some day. There will be a day that cryptocurrency become so famous that you cant even buy an ethereum with your annual salary. Therefore, I am always feel confident about bitcoin as well as other alts. The drop is only a result in correction. A long term investors do not need to be nervous
Declines in prices are a common occurrence and will likely continue in volatile markets. For the current situation, I believe that bitcoin may not drop as drastically as it did in 2017 (due to the large number of big institutions investing in bitcoin at the end of 2020). I'm sure they won't let the price down so easily

Kocret02

Activity: 1134

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:08:47 PM

I'm sure everybody have checked and saw the big drop -18.8% in 24 hours to be exact and keeps going down, we don't know if it will go further and so are the other top coins in the market, are you in panic, nervous that the market is bleeding like this, or do you accept this as part of the market movement, what kind of trader are you
I don't panic because for me this decline is a natural cyclical market. may have to wait for the increase in some time and this correction is needed until we get the highest price later on. For me if prices are dropping it is the best time to buy and hold on cheap

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:12:28 PM

I know how the market works and for the years im investing on crypto. I used to seeing the price turning ups and down thus I dont panic even there's a correction because thats the nature of crypto, its high volatile.

Thus if you know that you're holding a good coin then dont panic even the price is declining because its quite normal to have such movement. What important is no matter how low the price can go as long as you're holding a good coin it will definitely bounce back once the correction is over. So dont panic and forget for a while your coins if the market is in bearish.

Nisterse

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:19:30 AM

Not really. There is nothing to worry about in this downside of the market. Its completely normal. All we have to do is take this chance to get more, "Buy the dip" as they say. Accumulate whenever you can coz you'll never know, the market could easily recover fast.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:29:34 AM

depending on the altcoins that I invest, if only buying based on hype of course panic is unavoidable, the results will be different if you have done a long research on altcoins before deciding to invest because we are used to the situation there is no need to worry because it is just a correction for altcoins keep moving forward.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:04:32 AM

depending on the altcoins that I invest, if only buying based on hype of course panic is unavoidable, the results will be different if you have done a long research on altcoins before deciding to invest because we are used to the situation there is no need to worry because it is just a correction for altcoins keep moving forward.
Yes you're right. If it is a well-known or popular coin and is chosen based on research, then most people will rest easy if a dump occurs. this I feel when I hold ethereum. however, different things happened when I held new altcoins. however, the potential that the new altcoins have is still unpredictable. So, when prices dump, panic will naturally occur

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:10:15 AM

I am only in panic when the price drops if I recently bought a shit coin or new coin because you can't say if its price will recover soon or not. Unlike buying and holding top coins in the market, there is a huge potential for its price to recover soon like bitcoin and ethereum that it doesn't make me panic when its price suddenly decreases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:19:14 AM

I did not panic when there is a big drop in price on the altcoin market. Because I chose altcoins that have a large market cap, and I believe the top-ranking altcoins can recover when there is a big drop. For me the decline in prices today is normal and we haven't gotten a bear market yet. So I choose to hold when there is a price drop in the market.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:25:45 AM

I think almost trader and investor become panic when big drop price but I have other investment way which one coin I hold become my destination will keep hold or sell, if I buy bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin I think keep be safety although price dump. Have bigger chance later for my coin above back to higher price, maybe take few week depend when bitcoin raise to higher price, how ever with shit coin become most panic because very hard to get back on higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:51:18 PM

How come not panic when seeing price really dump, we can control keep holding assets but still not effective with new investors because looks afraid and become easy panic moment for selling their assets, but when many investor look get more experience how to faced with price dump they will keep holding assets and waiting recovery, after darkness always have lightness and after dump just waiting for pumping coin price, don't worry and never take your self with panic selling when price dump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 02:06:52 PM

that might means that we must wait a little bit times as need the price to recover as back to normal again. sometimes if he price not too deep as dropping we have option to release token and work more to recover difference with the losing spares.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 04:04:03 PM

not panic but just feel surprised when the price drops within 24 hours but as a trader I also understand events like this and I also believe that it will recover soon

heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:08:28 PM

What's dishearten as of now is after the colossal ATH of Bitcoin all altcoins aren't flooding high like that of January 2018, this is upsetting to state the reality of the situation, is it effectively over for altcoins? Is there still chance that altcoins will flood high in not so distant future? Everything I can see here is simply bitcoin, Ethereum and not many altcoins.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 06:19:43 PM

Well, the truth is that am not in any form if panic and this is because I don't hold any coin or token at the moment, I've sold everything waiting for another deep before I buy in again.
But to be sincere, I did be in panic if I held any coin and it drops 18.8 percent in just 24 hours, but I guess this is one of the reasons am not a good trader, I choose to invest and also I try to avoid checking the market regularly cus it's another way of getting a high blood pressure most especially when the Market is in decline mood.
If you sold all your coins already, at what point did you sell? I mean not having any zero would mean that you maybe never had any for the recent months, or maybe it means you sold when it dropped, we do not know that. However 18.8% drop is not really that huge if you consider all the profits people made. I made 2x return just from ETH for example, I do not care if the price becomes 800 dollars, I would still be in profit, so it is nothing to me.

And instead of dropping, ethereum broke over the previous all time high, I kept saying that eth will go up repeatedly many many times and people just didn't care or listened, bitcoin moved above ath and now eth did, next stop all the other big major coins without a problem, they will all have their all time high as well. People who made all the money they can from these will move into other coins for sure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:01:44 PM

not panic but just feel surprised when the price drops within 24 hours but as a trader I also understand events like this and I also believe that it will recover soon
As a trader, of course we must be prepared to face all the possibilities that occur in the market, like now there is a decline in altcoin prices, but if we see the decline as a good opportunity to buy some altcoins and sell them when the price starts to increase again, with the current conditions of course altcoin price corrections can occur at any time and of course we must be ready to face it and take the opportunity to make a profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████