Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you want a Dad who parties with you at 3AM?  (Read 1588 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:43:50 AM

I don't like or think much about Justin Bieber, but his father....  Cheesy

His dad is only ~37 years old and parties with Justin "all night"; They even go to strip clubs together (weird?)
Would you want a Dad who parties with you at 3AM, or would you rather have a "solid example of maturity?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

Maturity. Sophistication.

It's okay, I'll always end up on the opposite end of the stick. My dad was mature, and I ended up being immature.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:13:33 AM

Smiley Well there so many different kind of people.
And perhaps his father do not see anything wrong with it Wink
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:19:08 AM

If you had 100 million+ in banks, your dad would have done same op Tongue
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:49:04 AM

yea I don't think I'd be mad if my dad would hang with me and let loose at all.  I'm actually positive I'd be very glad to have those experiences with my father and think it is a good thing.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 07:56:30 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:00:58 PM by Lethn

These days I'm extremely glad my dad has very little interest in what I do in life, otherwise he'd probably find reasons to get mad at me lol, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if that's what they're like, but if they're not interested in doing the same stuff as you then it's probably a good thing they're not hanging out with you lets be honest.

For example, if you brought your dad along to a local hangout could you imagine his reaction when you tried to hit on a girl? Or worse yet, what do you think girls would think if you brought your dad along to hit on single girls, they'd avoid you like the fucking plague. Nevermind the weirdness, it's a bit like if you brought your parents along to a job interview or a university, I'm sure most people would agree that it screams a complete lack of independence and confidence.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:59:23 AM

I do actually Wink

Bit of a pain sometimes but by and large very cool...

MP5KU

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

Not really sure that I'd want to go with my dad to a strip club. It would be slightly awkward.
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

No I wouldn't, as it would be totally awkward even if he'd be only 20 years older than I am.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:23:18 PM

I'm not sure if it'd be weirder for me to be at a 3AM party or my dad... A 3AM party around these backwoods parts, I'd imagine would be primarily gas huffing, meth, and sloppy, regrettable sex where everyone passes out after the first couple minutes. Lots of cheap weed, too, because it's "adult." Idunno -- maturity's perceived oddly around here. The more "gritty" you are, the more adult you're supposed to be, so once you stab a fellow in the chest, take his wallet, violently rape his wife, snort cocaine off her bloodied tits, and smash up a random car, that's, you know, when you know you're an adult. It's all about risk-taking, but it has to be "bad" for some reason. If you go to school smelling like weed and say everything's bullshit, that's when everyone's thinking "wow, she's so mature." Of course, if you want your daughter to be in the "right crowd," you damn well better be sure to get her into kindergarten wearing "100% bitch" torn t-shirts and a Jack Daniels sticker on her backpack. Need something catchy to call adversaries (like the teachers, obviously), too... maybe "you better step the fuck back, lame-ass old bitch!" That'd be maybe what she's to say when assigned homework to draw a picture of her pets. Maybe only five in years, but obviously wise beyond!

Anyway - can't really imagine anyone in family at 3AM parties. One cousin, I guess, if it were some cosplay thing. So... I can't even relate to the question. "No," probably.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

I would rather have a solid example of maturity rather than what justin has. but if i had justins money id probally just want someone to party with i guess it would be fun. But id still want a father to talk to when its needed.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

No I don't want that for a couple of reason one of them I wouldn't feel comfortable hitting on girls with my dad around, also fathers needs to be role models, and I don't think a dad who's parties till 3am is in general a good father (exceptions do exist)
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

nah, kids need a father who cares about them in a convencional way not partying Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:27:27 PM

My father told me that if I would be Justin he can party with me all night, but I am paying Tongue
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

I don't like or think much about Justin Bieber, but his father....  Cheesy

His dad is only ~37 years old and parties with Justin "all night"; They even go to strip clubs together (weird?)
Would you want a Dad who parties with you at 3AM, or would you rather have a "solid example of maturity?"

I must admit that was a strange question and why I came to post, but thinking about it there could be benefits to this but honestly I might find it awkward still not completely unconventional he needs a fatherly influence to guide him even when he is partying haha

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:34:43 PM

My father told me that if I would be Justin he can party with me all night, but I am paying Tongue

if you were Justin?

wat? Cheesy

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:44:35 PM

I had bit of an attitude towards my Dad in my mid-teens.

When I started working full time out of school and eventually working with him, our relationship changed. We became buddies and had many good times together as any workmates will.

Don't give up on your Dads.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:50:07 PM

Not really sure that I'd want to go with my dad to a strip club. It would be slightly awkward.

Hey Dad, is she hotter than Mom?   Cheesy
slightly awkward indeed.

dotcom

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:52:34 PM

No, no I would not
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:56:36 PM

I was a young adult when my dad passed away.
Wishing there was a chance to still have him around isn't going to make it happen.

Don't give up on your Dads.

Good advice.

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

nah, kids need a father who cares about them in a convencional way not partying Smiley

well I'm gonna rethink my first post because I was thinking more in my case not necessarily Justins.  I think he is pretty young and that may not be the best kind of relationship for him and his father. 

That being said I don't know what is up bringing with his dad was like and maybe it's hard for him and hid dad to bond who knows.  Just saying he's not an ordinary kid and is dad may have to do extra ordinary things at times.  totally speculating here and just saying my thoughts.  But yes I tend to agree with you on a general basis.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

Depends on the fathers.If you have an open- mind father it can work,but if you have a strict father...like i have .....nah i don\t want to see him near me when i party.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:16:02 AM

Depends on the fathers.If you have an open- mind father it can work,but if you have a strict father...like i have .....nah i don\t want to see him near me when i party.

A movie in the making with a father son duo Smiley

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:41:40 AM

Even assuming an open-minded dad, I don't think I'd really want him around at 3AM.
Bieber needs to tell daddy to get a life?

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:52:14 AM

i already experience that with my father we used to go out i always watching him performing with his punk band my dad is cool he also with me when i get my first tattoo done last 2010 and oh hes smoking weed also Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:07:04 AM

i already experience that with my father we used to go out i always watching him performing with his punk band my dad is cool he also with me when i get my first tattoo done last 2010 and oh hes smoking weed also Cheesy

Punk band.....cool.
You have an interesting dad.  Smiley

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:13:26 AM

Punk band.....cool.

yeah best dad ever i forgot to mention that i have my first concert when i was 3 my mom told ke that my father brought me to metalica's concert way back 1993 or something she said she just lost my picture with dad wearing a punk style cloths ever since then i get used listening to some punk band and metal band Cheesy he is the who buy me a little bong best gift ever Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:37:17 AM

Punk band.....cool.

yeah best dad ever i forgot to mention that i have my first concert when i was 3 my mom told ke that my father brought me to metalica's concert way back 1993 or something she said she just lost my picture with dad wearing a punk style cloths ever since then i get used listening to some punk band and metal band Cheesy he is the who buy me a little bong best gift ever Cheesy

Sounds almost like a really cool older brother.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:38:52 AM

Punk band.....cool.

a brother a dad and my bestfriend Smiley

PRIMEDICE
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

Punk band.....cool.

Do you and/or he like The Clash?
Some of the lyrics are hard to understand, but they were one of the biggest, best punk bands.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:53:28 AM

Punk band.....cool.

Do you and/or he like The Clash?
Some of the lyrics are hard to understand, but they were one of the biggest, best punk bands.

he listen to the clash as i saw it on his casset tapes collections
sometimes also we are disscussing some bands that he likes and the bands that i like
he like woe is me their album genesis he likes the lyrics
and i like the velvet underground Smiley

PRIMEDICE
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:45:46 AM

You father is smoking weed , in a band Cheesy and cool with your tattoos..! On other hand my father is Retired from army and a appreciate and value his principles .

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:47:33 AM

You father is smoking weed , in a band Cheesy and cool with your tattoos..! On other hand my father is Retired from army and a appreciate and value his principles .

unfortunately yes Cheesy dad has one principle in his life he said to me
life is supposed to be a fun jorney live with it with no regrets learn from any mistakes that you made dont try quitting on what you have started in as long as you've never step on someone else's foot and
if life seems like a bitch to you go and get a bitch and fucked it
fair and square Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:51:56 PM

Yeah why not party with ur father, he wants to be young again and one day you gonna wanna do the same with ur sons.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 04:30:38 PM

Yeah why not party with ur father, he wants to be young again and one day you gonna wanna do the same with ur sons.

yeah as long as you can handle the situation perfectly
why not? that was a good way of bonding as least the kids will not hesitate to tell you something about them because they know that you can understand
being cool on what your kids doing is not bad as long as you know and they know the limitation everything is fine Smiley

PRIMEDICE
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

P P P paaaarty Cheesy

When you have millions you can party with your grandpa as he won't give a shit too Cheesy

There is something that is telling me, when you are rich and famous - you can party all the time Wink

This is why I do not want to be rich and famous. I like sitting here on Bitcointalk and post with all of you Smiley
Perhaps if I would have as much as this crazy kid have I would be now partying at Bahamas Cheesy

So I like my life with a leak of funds. At least I am here to stay with you Smiley

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

P P P paaaarty Cheesy

When you have millions you can party with your grandpa as he won't give a shit too Cheesy

There is something that is telling me, when you are rich and famous - you can party all the time Wink

This is why I do not want to be rich and famous. I like sitting here on Bitcointalk and post with all of you Smiley
Perhaps if I would have as much as this crazy kid have I would be now partying at Bahamas Cheesy

So I like my life with a leak of funds. At least I am here to stay with you Smiley

Partying all the time is not healthy.
Step One: Make enough money to have fun
Step Two: Have fun without destroying your health, wealth, and happy future.  Smiley

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:12:57 AM

P P P paaaarty Cheesy

Partying all the time is not healthy.
Step One: Make enough money to have fun
Step Two: Have fun without destroying your health, wealth, and happy future.  Smiley

lifestyle of the rich and famous is suck
you cant have real fun as paparazzi is always at your back and you cant be yourself
thats why those people is always be the lonely one despite of what they already have in life

PRIMEDICE
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:16:33 AM

you cant have real fun as paparazzi is always at your back and you cant be yourself
thats why those people is always be the lonely one despite of what they already have in life

I agree 99%
Richard Branson has a life I wouldn't mind living (even if just for a few days)
In general, the "rich and famous" do seem to be miserable, addicted, lonely, etc.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:34:38 AM

I agree 99%
In general, the "rich and famous" do seem to be miserable, addicted, lonely, etc.

yeah some of them also cant have a good marriage most if them end up with a devorce
they are like machine working hard for nothing and have a lot of money but cant buy real happiness

PRIMEDICE
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

I agree 99%

yeah some of them also cant have a good marriage most if them end up with a devorce
they are like machine working hard for nothing and have a lot of money but cant buy real happiness

I never read tabloids/gossip news for weddings/rumors/bs, but sometimes I look just because it's interesting how crappy and miserable many of the rich people are.
Happiness > Money ... but we need both to survive.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:55:29 AM

I agree 99%

I never read tabloids/gossip news for weddings/rumors/bs, but sometimes I look just because it's interesting how crappy and miserable many of the rich people are.
Happiness > Money ... but we need both to survive.

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it

i would rather be btc millionaire than to be a celebrity
atleast the only threat in my btc are those hackers not paparazzi Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it...

A simple life and being happy with what you have is a great start.
Then if "big money" does come to you, perhaps you are much better prepared to handle it well.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:04:49 AM

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it...

Then if "big money" does come to you, perhaps you are much better prepared to handle it well.

maybe Cheesy people dont need a lot of money to live a happy life there is two consequences of having it wheather the money can change your attitude and principles or have a lot of death threat in your answering machine Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:09:57 AM

maybe Cheesy people dont need a lot of money to live a happy life there is two consequences of having it wheather the money can change your attitude and principles or have a lot of death threat in your answering machine Cheesy

Sure it's safer to be close to broke, until...
You cut it too close and food runs out or medical bills bury you.
Life can be tough either way:
Right now I don't need to worry about too much money for at least a few years.  Smiley

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:13:16 AM

Sure it's safer to be close to broke, until...
You cut it too close and food runs out or medical bills bury you.
Life can be tough either way:
Right now I don't need to worry about too much money for at least a few years.  Smiley

same i still have a small source of income from my little business and im happy with it Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:49:24 PM

I agree 99%

Indeed. That is a reason why I do not want to be famous.
:-) but I wont mind to be rich :-) as my whole life is quite cheapskate for me .. :-)
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:55:10 PM

I agree 99%

Indeed. That is a reason why I do not want to be famous.
:-) but I wont mind to be rich :-) as my whole life is quite cheapskate for me .. :-)

just go and ride with the flow Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

My dad did party with us and I turned out all right. My mom was the mature one so maybe that evened it out.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

My dad did party with us and I turned out all right. My mom was the mature one so maybe that evened it out.

my mom is always be the kill joy in the whole family she get angry at me and my dad when potty smoky session begun i remember that i gave her a brownies with trees on it  Grin

PRIMEDICE
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

My father is that type of person that you will party with him from 9 am till 9am next morning........but on the other side my mom is the party killer.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
dogec

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

If you had 100 million+ in banks, your dad would have done same op Tongue

haha, the most honest answer I seen yet so far.

Come on you know your dad would be doing the same, asking lets go blow some $100 on some bitches son!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: