Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you want a Dad who parties with you at 3AM?  (Read 1588 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

lifestyle of the rich and famous is suck
you cant have real fun as paparazzi is always at your back and you cant be yourself
thats why those people is always be the lonely one despite of what they already have in life

I agree 99%
Richard Branson has a life I wouldn't mind living (even if just for a few days)
In general, the "rich and famous" do seem to be miserable, addicted, lonely, etc.

yeah some of them also cant have a good marriage most if them end up with a devorce
they are like machine working hard for nothing and have a lot of money but cant buy real happiness

I never read tabloids/gossip news for weddings/rumors/bs, but sometimes I look just because it's interesting how crappy and miserable many of the rich people are.
Happiness > Money ... but we need both to survive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:55:29 AM

you cant have real fun as paparazzi is always at your back and you cant be yourself
thats why those people is always be the lonely one despite of what they already have in life

I agree 99%
In general, the "rich and famous" do seem to be miserable, addicted, lonely, etc.

yeah some of them also cant have a good marriage most if them end up with a devorce
they are like machine working hard for nothing and have a lot of money but cant buy real happiness

I never read tabloids/gossip news for weddings/rumors/bs, but sometimes I look just because it's interesting how crappy and miserable many of the rich people are.
Happiness > Money ... but we need both to survive.

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it

i would rather be btc millionaire than to be a celebrity
atleast the only threat in my btc are those hackers not paparazzi Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it...

A simple life and being happy with what you have is a great start.
Then if "big money" does come to you, perhaps you are much better prepared to handle it well.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:04:49 AM

indeed but for me i will choose to be average as long as i can esrn money to keep foods to my table for my family a decent salary which you can buy simple things and live a simple life then im happy with it...

Then if "big money" does come to you, perhaps you are much better prepared to handle it well.

maybe Cheesy people dont need a lot of money to live a happy life there is two consequences of having it wheather the money can change your attitude and principles or have a lot of death threat in your answering machine Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:09:57 AM

maybe Cheesy people dont need a lot of money to live a happy life there is two consequences of having it wheather the money can change your attitude and principles or have a lot of death threat in your answering machine Cheesy

Sure it's safer to be close to broke, until...
You cut it too close and food runs out or medical bills bury you.
Life can be tough either way:
Right now I don't need to worry about too much money for at least a few years.  Smiley

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:13:16 AM

Sure it's safer to be close to broke, until...
You cut it too close and food runs out or medical bills bury you.
Life can be tough either way:
Right now I don't need to worry about too much money for at least a few years.  Smiley

same i still have a small source of income from my little business and im happy with it Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:49:24 PM

I agree 99%

Indeed. That is a reason why I do not want to be famous.
:-) but I wont mind to be rich :-) as my whole life is quite cheapskate for me .. :-)
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:55:10 PM

I agree 99%

Indeed. That is a reason why I do not want to be famous.
:-) but I wont mind to be rich :-) as my whole life is quite cheapskate for me .. :-)

just go and ride with the flow Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

My dad did party with us and I turned out all right. My mom was the mature one so maybe that evened it out.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

My dad did party with us and I turned out all right. My mom was the mature one so maybe that evened it out.

my mom is always be the kill joy in the whole family she get angry at me and my dad when potty smoky session begun i remember that i gave her a brownies with trees on it  Grin

PRIMEDICE
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

My father is that type of person that you will party with him from 9 am till 9am next morning........but on the other side my mom is the party killer.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
dogec

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

If you had 100 million+ in banks, your dad would have done same op Tongue

haha, the most honest answer I seen yet so far.

Come on you know your dad would be doing the same, asking lets go blow some $100 on some bitches son!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: