Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Capitol Stormers Are Now On No-Fly List And Crying At Airports  (Read 606 times)
Natsuu (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:46:53 AM
Merited by Vod (1), Timelord2067 (1), nutildah (1), TwitchySeal (1)

US Capitol Stormers Are Now On No-Fly List And Crying At Airports.

In the video that was likely recorded at Dulles International Airport outside Washington DC on Friday, a man in a black muscle shirt, shorts and a white baseball cap is having a full-blown meltdown, apparently after being told he could not board his flight home.

He said in the video:

This is what they do to us. They kicked me off the plane, they called me a f***ing terrorist and they want to f***ing ruin my life!

A woman tries to diffuse the situation, telling the distraught man:

Sir, please calm down. I was kicked off Delta earlier.

The woman, dressed in a red puffer jacket and a black headband, appears to be the same passenger was who seen in another viral video being removed from a flight while ranting about freedom of speech.

If you want a news article regarding this topic, here you go

Videos of passengers being removed from planes do not indicate federal no-fly status yet, TSA says.
Videos of belligerent passengers at airports — some donning pro-Trump outfits — being forced off planes or denied boarding are circulating widely on social media, with many users describing the scenes as airport officials informing people that participated in the Capitol riot that they're on a no-fly list. But that's not necessarily the case.

Though at least one member of Congress and airline worker unions have called for known riot participants to be put on the FBI-managed no-fly list, which is designed to prevent known and suspected terrorists from getting airline tickets, it's not clear if that step has been taken.

The FBI did not respond to a request for comment.

Federal officials and DC police are still working to identify and track down many of the rioters, though at least 20 federal criminal defendants have been arrested across the country.

When a person is put on the federal no-fly list, they would be stopped or undergo additional screening before going through a TSA checkpoint, according to the TSA.

---------------------------------------------------

Its funny how someone says "You're treating me like a black person".

How tables have turned. Its pretty fascinating to see that these terrorists are now being punished for their sins, and this is just the tip of the punishments prepared for them Cheesy.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 07:53:48 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

How tables have turned. Its pretty fascinating to see that these terrorists are now being punished for their sins, and this is just the tip of the punishments prepared for them Cheesy.

Exactly.  With 9-11, at least we called the terrorists what they were.

Poor guying having his life ruined for trying to take over the government.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 08:01:22 AM

100% deserved. What were these guys thinking? Rioting in the capital and all is going to be fine? I really enjoy these short instagram clips of people getting kicked out of the airport because they were part of the riots. I mean people actually died there, it should definitely have some consequences.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:44:24 AM

What were these guys thinking? Rioting in the capital and all is going to be fine?

Yes, it's bizarre. Most people would think if they did something illegal somewhere where there are a load of security cameras and TV crews, they might get identified and face consequences further down the line. Perhaps it's a mob mentality thing that nothing can hurt them because they are part of a group, and they don't consider the outcome for themselves as individuals. I don't know. Some weird psychology though.

Natsuu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:54:56 AM

What were these guys thinking? Rioting in the capital and all is going to be fine?

Yes, it's bizarre. Most people would think if they did something illegal somewhere where there are a load of security cameras and TV crews, they might get identified and face consequences further down the line. Perhaps it's a mob mentality thing that nothing can hurt them because they are part of a group, and they don't consider the outcome for themselves as individuals. I don't know. Some weird psychology though.

They think that Trump will back them out, when right now, Trump is under readings for impeachment. And I do really think that Trump will just throw them under the bus.

Still waiting for some new videos with the same content, cause It is fun to see these people suffer  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 12:46:14 PM

100% deserved. What were these guys thinking? Rioting in the capital and all is going to be fine? I really enjoy these short instagram clips of people getting kicked out of the airport because they were part of the riots. I mean people actually died there, it should definitely have some consequences.

I agree that they deserve whatever they got. But let me remind you, that people died during the BLM protests as well. Shops were looted and petrol bombs were hurled at the cops. And as far as I know, the BLM protestors never faced any such issues and are still treated like freedom fighters by Biden/Kamala. If the capitol rioters are terrorists, then so are the antifa rioters in the BLM rallies.
Natsuu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 01:23:46 PM

I agree that they deserve whatever they got. But let me remind you, that people died during the BLM protests as well. Shops were looted and petrol bombs were hurled at the cops. And as far as I know, the BLM protestors never faced any such issues and are still treated like freedom fighters by Biden/Kamala. If the capitol rioters are terrorists, then so are the antifa rioters in the BLM rallies.

As far as I know, there are far more people arrested during the BLM Protest than the storm in the Capitol. And if you will weight it, people trespassing one of the most important places in the USA, and you only arrest fewer than the BLM protest. Hmmmmmm Huh

Shouldn't the capitol be more secure than any place in the state, shouldn't it have the most concentration and priority of police and military in the country? so how the hell did they even enter the capitol.

Anyway, I don't tolerate the behaviors of some protesters that result in riots, but nonetheless, there is a far more peaceful protest that was done during the BLM protest. and not only in the USA but in other countries as well.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 01:41:55 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 04:45:49 PM by Foxpup
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Of course, in most other countries, these insurgents would have no problems getting on a plane immediately after a failed coup attempt - because they would have been executed by now (unless they were lucky enough to get at least a show trial), and sending the bodies of executed criminals home for burial is standard procedure. I don't think they yet realise that the only reason they were able to walk into an airport at all is because America has such strange concepts as "due process" and "rights of the accused" including something called "presumption of innocence". They probably don't even realise how lucky they are that America doesn't even have the death penalty for sedition, so they'll get to continue whining about "muh freedomz" in Federal prison. There's just no pleasing some people. Undecided

EDIT: Typo

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2543

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 04:08:36 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2021, 12:48:31 AM by NotFuzzyWarm
Merited by nutildah (1)

Yep, the Pro-Trump insurgents are idiots. Yes, I said insurgents as many who got inside had a definite agenda and it was not 'protest'. Rioters at least have the slim excuse of saying 'I just got carried away by the moment and mood/energy of the crowd'.

Several people are recorded showing them carrying bundles of tac-loop handcuffs - so what, they were planning on taking Congressional members hostage until their demands were met? Just how would that fit with the idea of a protest? Ans: It doesn't.

They deserve the full weight of the Law thrown at them. Being put onto a no-fly list should be the least of their worries.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 05:03:29 PM

I'm shocked that they're trying to use communist public transport instead of driving their F-150s.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:35:29 PM

The game is to try to get you guys (this thread notably dominated be one wing politically) to kill 'them' and 'them' to kill 'you'.  The resources will be left as spoils of war, and some portion will go to whoever is sent in to manage what fragments of what herds survive.

I'm predicting success in this effort and a blood bath, and I want to thank you guys for reminding me what truly disgusting people a lot of you are so I won't feel quite as bad as I might otherwise.  Hell, I might even lend some support to one side if it looks like they might succeed and if it looks like their success might make it more practical for me to go home to get some of my shit when the smoke clears.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 06:51:59 PM

On one of the videos a woman is saying she has minors with her.  People are saying law enforcement is wrong to separate her from the minors.

Why can't she leave them in the same place they were when she tried to coup?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2543

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:01:38 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 07:25:54 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Why can't she leave them in the same place they were when she tried to coup?
Because in her mind she sees nothing wrong with gleefully crossing the line between protest and criminal actions. Of course the rainbow-farting Unicorns that live in her world also said it was ok to blindly follow her Supreme Leader...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 07:43:45 PM

Because in her mind she sees nothing wrong with gleefully crossing the line between protest and criminal actions. Of course the rainbow-farting Unicorns that live in her world also said it was ok to blindly follow her Supreme Leader...

Avicii is cute though.   There is now leaked video footage of her and one of her minors from the future.  :/

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4481

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:38:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 10:54:14 PM by franky1

they thought they were immune to consequence 'cos Trump/Giuliana ordered them'
yep if only they thought about themselves and their own lives instead of TV influencers...

when someone tells you to do something. dont think about how happy it will make them. dont think they will guarantee a reward for your loyalty. think about if that action will harm you. and if so is there an employment contract or anything in contract/law that will help/defend you if the worse happens to you.

its funny how within 12 hours of his orders trump denied any association with his fangirls he told to walk to the capital building.
.. so if anyone is still fangirling trump. please seek therapy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 12:35:48 AM

US Capitol Stormers Are Now On No-Fly List And Crying At Airports

Watch as BLM and Antifa storm the airports, hijack the planes while they're still on the ground, and fly to D.C. anyway.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 04:33:29 AM

The game is to try to get you guys (this thread notably dominated be one wing politically) to kill 'them' and 'them' to kill 'you'.  The resources will be left as spoils of war, and some portion will go to whoever is sent in to manage what fragments of what herds survive.

I'm predicting success in this effort and a blood bath, and I want to thank you guys for reminding me what truly disgusting people a lot of you are so I won't feel quite as bad as I might otherwise.  Hell, I might even lend some support to one side if it looks like they might succeed and if it looks like their success might make it more practical for me to go home to get some of my shit when the smoke clears.

I don't know what you're talking about, but the only thing that was in this thread, is to see and laugh on how dumb the people to think they can just walk away freely after storming one of the most important places in the states. And that's it  Cheesy

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 07:52:11 AM

I don't know what you're talking about, but the only thing that was in this thread, is to see and laugh on how dumb the people to think they can just walk away freely after storming one of the most important places in the states. And that's it  Cheesy

You and Coleman (alone) where what caused me to insert "a lot of" as I recall.  Seems like you two maintained the ability and willingness to at least acknowledge some of nuances of the situation from a somewhat higher altitude.  Seems like you two might basically agree with an old-school stoning for an adulterer back in the day, but wouldn't probably be grinning and shouting and jostling through the crowd with your rocks in hand.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 07:52:19 AM

I think the only time that a mob takeover is acceptable is when your country is being run by a police and fascist state. I think that it is a good move that they are on the no fly list because they should know that there will be a consequences to their actions. I believe that they also should get fired for their jobs to further cripple them, that is the only way to kill radical fascist, cripple their livelihood a let them become homeless.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:22:44 AM

They think that Trump will back them out, when right now, Trump is under readings for impeachment. And I do really think that Trump will just throw them under the bus.

There are interesting parallels here. Trump is (to an extent) distancing himself from the actions of the mob that he incited, just as Republican representatives are starting to come out against Trump and in favour of impeachment. The whole thing is starting to fall apart. I'm sure that 'Trumpism' will continue to exist and thrive, but for the man himself it looks increasingly like he will be abandoned by his own party.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: