Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using TOR, Hitting more often clouldflare checking message.  (Read 99 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 09:01:28 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 10:02:15 AM by TheBeardedBaby

I don't know if anything changed or it's because of the higher traffic load lately, I get quite often the Checking your browser message. Before it was only If I hit the "show all" on the topics, now it took like 2 min. to log in and also when I browse i see it on places I've never seen before.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:06:52 AM

Do you frequently open "All" pages? If so, that's the reason since AFAIK it's intentional configuration set by theymos. Still, it happens few times to me, but usually i just need to wait between 5 - 15 second.

I would try different circuit if i were you.

No, I don't open it more often than before, the only times I've seen this message before was on this "all" link but for the past few days I see a difference, message is coming more often while reading topics, without clicking the "all" link and when I log in today I had to wait for a while, the 5 sec screen kept refreshing a few times.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:40:59 AM

I've been using TOR for a couple of months now and find around the fifty minutes of use mark everything grinds to a halt. I either have to shut all open windows bar one, or, change the connection.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:42:39 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 03:50:43 AM by malevolent

Do you frequently open "All" pages? If so, that's the reason since AFAIK it's intentional configuration set by theymos. Still, it happens few times to me, but usually i just need to wait between 5 - 15 second.

I get that even without Tor, what seems to work for me is going back on to the previous page, clicking on one or two pages, and then clicking on the "All" page again.

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: