Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mln is about to pump hard  (Read 88 times)
mindcntrol (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:45:19 PM

Well, just take a look at the chart, 270 to 2 usd...and standing for years while defi was not remarcable. Then last year went from 2 till 70 usd... and went till 18usd. is standing at 25-35 usd. Look the chart... Max supply of 1.5M mcap 44M(top200) and its just rebranding to Enzime, making it better and easy to use (and to win money with that plataform). Was the first Defi structure and its just improving!
 Is Defi the future of finance? Well look at yifi...this thing has come to stay... Look at defi m.cap...it is just begining from my point of view. Lets see..also looking Mln/btc its clearly taking power...what are your thoughs?

For sure somebothy will say: thats just on more shit coin. Its risky. Well, beter risky than a stablecoin no? And  yifi was some years ago a shitcoin too Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:27:21 PM

what is mln mate ? is this a kind of altcoins or what ?
personally i don't understand about your words above, because you didn't put any link to this mln
i suggest you if you mln is an alt, just drop a site link or maybe coinmarketcap link to mln buddy

mindcntrol (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:52:15 PM

what is mln mate ? is this a kind of altcoins or what ?
personally i don't understand about your words above, because you didn't put any link to this mln
i suggest you if you mln is an alt, just drop a site link or maybe coinmarketcap link to mln buddy

Melon

Melonprotocol. Coingecko. Abreviate is MLN
mindcntrol (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:51:46 AM

Well, just take a look at the chart, 270 to 2 usd...and standing for years while defi was not remarcable. Then last year went from 2 till 70 usd... and went till 18usd. is standing at 25-35 usd. Look the chart... Max supply of 1.5M mcap 44M(top200) and its just rebranding to Enzime, making it better and easy to use (and to win money with that plataform). Was the first Defi structure and its just improving!
 Is Defi the future of finance? Well look at yifi...this thing has come to stay... Look at defi m.cap...it is just begining from my point of view. Lets see..also looking Mln/btc its clearly taking power...what are your thoughs?

For sure somebothy will say: thats just on more shit coin. Its risky. Well, beter risky than a stablecoin no? And  yifi was some years ago a shitcoin too Wink

Just want to reopen the post cause is looking good.. thoughts?
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:14:40 PM

Just want to reopen the post cause is looking good.. thoughts?
I accepted it was looking good on recent days and again drastic red wave is happen in Min coin so peoples are again stop this coin. I think one big whales are enter shortly and drop suddenly in this platform. The current update of this coin is not well in crypto market and we don't know the future growth of this coin.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:15:34 PM

so this is what you mean

source of : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/enzyme

Melon

Melonprotocol. Coingecko. Abreviate is MLN

and when I search for the appropriate keywords from you, namely

source of : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/melonheadsprotocol

what I found is this

can you give me a link to find MelonProtocol, because what I found is MelonHeadSProtocol (MHSP)

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:38:43 PM

can you give me a link to find MelonProtocol, because what I found is MelonHeadSProtocol (MHSP)

Regarding enzyme.finance . Theres stated that

Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stays the same.

So that Enzyme with MLN as ticker is the coin that OP talk about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: