Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which project will be first to enter range 2 (above $10 billion market capitalization  (Voting closed: February 12, 2021, 07:43:34 AM)
ADA - 3 (18.8%)
DOT - 1 (6.3%)
XLM - 1 (6.3%)
BNB - 10 (62.5%)
one from range 4 or 5 - 1 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs competitors - 2021 performance graph  (Read 304 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:41:14 PM

So ADA is even better in performance  Shocked than DOT? And they say the performance of DOT will beat ETH soon? People need to stop dreaming nonsense, it's true that many new projects prefer to run on Polkadot right now but many are still using Ethereum blockchain, DOT still have a long way to go before catching up with Ethereum

Most project joining eth network are doing so just because that's what the majority of all other shitcoins are joining not because it is better, you can be a judge on this too, you paying gas fees too so you already experience the great network  Wink, if people claim eth is better then fixing this high transaction fee should be like a breeze but unfortunately only the so called eth 2.0 can do that and that could be years to come Grin

yesterday i transfer some trc20 usdt from my trust wallet and it only require me to pay 2 trx as fee, that's what blockchain should be all about, easy and cheap, not indirect broad day robbery  Grin
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 02:43:22 PM

in 2020 I am interested in ATOM, BNB, and ADA. I think the development of platforms with popular smart contracts is that of those who will become competitors from Ethereum. BNB actually has a very big chance if they will. but it will worsen when they can't control the market from using their own network.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 03:04:36 PM

More projects are choosing Binance smart chain as an alternative of Ethereum, but it's far from ADA. Also, it might gain on ADA's position if current bullish trend is going on and BNB carry on with current pumps. On the other hand, same scenario might happen with ADA and become the first one to enter into 100 Billion market capped coin.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:14:14 PM

Comparing potential signs in 2020 so far, DOT's brilliance and spike are strong points for diversification of blockchain platforms, but ADA also shows good compatibility with Defi.  .  The recent transformation with ETH is not much and should be expected for ethereum 2.0 this year.  Overall, I appreciate that there will be a lot of changes because investment and user needs for platforms are not much different, except for bitcoin.

cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 03:29:33 PM

So ADA is even better in performance  Shocked than DOT? And they say the performance of DOT will beat ETH soon? People need to stop dreaming nonsense, it's true that many new projects prefer to run on Polkadot right now but many are still using Ethereum blockchain, DOT still have a long way to go before catching up with Ethereum

There were many projects with DOT already and they do have parachain where projects awaits. Its a big project but I'm sure its a tough competition with ADA because it looks like the number of validators in ADA is making it more decentralized. ADA also now starting to have some projects with them, little by little I think they will achieve their goal and maybe convert ERC20 to them soon.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:40:52 PM

IMHO, I believe that if Ethereum will not solve its monstrous fee problem it will create a negative effect on their side because many users are already disappointed with the current situation, It's on the top spot for now but it's not impossible to surpass by any of the following competitors because every time you do a transaction especially in sending tokens is already cost too much with a cost average of $10 dollars while on the Binance Smart Chain its just costs $0.06 cents Ethereum was slowly eaten by the greed. for me, Binance and Polkadot will have the potentials to dethrone Ethereum.  
sadly not everyone feel the same way about the huge price as gas fee, Lious Thomas even consider it an advantage and a recent interview with Vitalik didnt consider it a problem. This complain is more from small traders, trading with low fund. We know bitcoin looks beyond the reach of most traders nowadays with the price but the rich tech also think they are claiming their class as ever as the wealthy owners in the space. Some coins have decided to stay with UNISWAP than CEX yet price keep rising with high gas fee and coin keep trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 07:48:19 AM

IMHO, I believe that if Ethereum will not solve its monstrous fee problem it will create a negative effect on their side
~snip
sadly not everyone feel the same way about the huge price as gas fee, Lious Thomas even consider it an advantage and a recent interview with Vitalik didnt consider it a problem.
~snip

yeah, and indeed, Ethereum should be considered as whale network at the moment, which should increase the network value after all, do not see why that should be otherwise, and whole amount of money in DEX on Ethereum is enormous, it is not get-rich-quick on Uniswap anymore, it is put your funds in LP, and enjoy passive income feature for whales now

More projects are choosing Binance smart chain as an alternative of Ethereum, but it's far from ADA. Also, it might gain on ADA's position if current bullish trend is going on and BNB carry on with current pumps. On the other hand, same scenario might happen with ADA and become the first one to enter into 100 Billion market capped coin.

bear in mind that ADA did not had smart contracts feature, and they are still on the test-net, so projects could not pick ADA before, seems that Singularity is a first project to pick ADA at the moment, TRX and BNB are mostly copying Ethereum infrastructure, with some improvements for Gas costs, on a merit of security and decentralization, so it is good for retail traders, but one should think twice for larger amounts of money

zerogrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:56:14 AM

Ethereum will sure to lead the bull market next to Bitcoin. Expecting more ups on this market. DeFi's are huge in this ETH pump. Dont underestimate them even with a huge gas fees. People will still get them. Volume will keep rising as days passed by. Get yours too!
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 12:22:44 PM

since February is coming to the end, it is good to see where the top platform projects market capitalizations are at the moment

most range 3 platforms advanced above $10 billion and $100 billion is too far away, so I have introduced $25 billion range 1.5 subrange

I have put changes below, with following legend:
- green - up one range
- blue - new entrants
- purple - up two ranges
- red - down one range

range 0 - above $200 billion - ETH
range 1 - above $100 billion - ETH
range 1.5 - above $25 billion - BNB, ADA, DOT
range 2 - between $10-100 billion - ADA, DOT, BNB
range 3 - between $5-10 billion - XLM
range 4 - between $1-5 billion - NEM, ATOM, SOL, EOS, TRX, NEO, VET, XTZ, AVAX, EGLD, FTM, ZIL, ETC, WAVES
range 5 - between $500 million - $1 billion - WAVES, ICX, HBAR, ALGO, ONT, QTUM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: