Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow Cryptocurrency Channel?  (Read 49 times)
jonnywilson (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:23:50 AM

I had created cryptocurrency channel in Youtube and had been posting videos regarding cryptonews,update,airdrop,bounty.I can't find any progress in my channel.
I know some of you are youtuber and some off you are very experianced person in the cryptocurrency field. So is there any tips that you would like to suggest me.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:41:19 AM

Well, you can look at it in two ways.

The first one is are you producing content that is interesting to others? For example, if you are more news-oriented, is the info you provide accurate and on time? If you are more of an advice channel is the advice you are giving out of some value overall or is it the same thing other channels are saying? What is the quantity of your videos on a weekly basis? What are the video and sound quality of your videos?

If everything mentioned above is met, then we can move to the second thing and that is a) you need to invest in paid promotion and advertising (and I for a fact know it did help some channels, altho not related to crypto), and b) can you stand out above your ''rival'' channels? Maybe some additional scripting and editing would be required, some additional content that would bring in more eyes and therefore put some needed focus on your main content.

Sitting in front of a camera and reading will just not cut it anymore (I am not assuming you are, just stating that that is not enough), anyone can do that and everyone is doing that. There is even a niche for click-baiting without click-baiting, but that would be an art form in itself just like advertising is.

Also, sometimes it just takes time. Crypto is a niche interest and you might be making content for a couple of years and not see any movement, or see small movement. YT is a waiting man's game.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:56:04 AM

I had created cryptocurrency channel in Youtube and had been posting videos regarding cryptonews,update,airdrop,bounty.I can't find any progress in my channel.
I know some of you are youtuber and some off you are very experianced person in the cryptocurrency field. So is there any tips that you would like to suggest me.

Make some twist mate , to attract People viewing and watching you because the competition is very tight now and also there are TONS OF SCAMS and Bullshit Channels now about crypto thats why People like me are tired of watching nor even clicking the channels even if this is legit.
because too much for me from the Adds and the Nonsense coming up time and time again.But if you can provide uniqueness and Valuable points on your channel ? of course sooner or later it will Grow , But everything wont happen Overnight this will take Courage , Dedication , Will , Perseverance and of course Skills and Time ..So don't rush and take it one at a time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 12:00:26 PM

I'm not a Youtuber but I've watched several times about the same tip from those popular influencers, related to crypto and not.

You need to be consistent and each content you are uploading should be helpful. You're just starting out and you need to keep moving forward without looking at the early results and progress. That's the struggle in the beginning, if you don't like what you're doing.

You'll give up early.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 12:22:41 PM

Its not easy to establish a youtube account specially if your content is not that attractive to viewers. When it comes to crypto related videos we cant deny that there are numerous content that is purely scam and the only main purpose is to take advantage those people looking for an opportunity in crypto.

So be one of these youtubers sharing a genuine content. If your videos are useful and interesting, viewers will watch even you dont promote it. But of course its an edge if you promote your youtube channel to other social media sites to gain popularity.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 01:14:52 PM

Time will come , If you are serious and truthful in what you are doing  then why need to Look for instant Viewers?

I have followed many Youtubers and they took long before achieving something really great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: