Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best place for selling graphics card  (Read 337 times)
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 07:52:54 AM

It does not matter where to sell now. Today you can just publish your sell announcement  anywhere and if price is ok - you get several calls per day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
deskless (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 11:14:14 PM

You should just Craiglist your GPU or Facebook market place. Right now GPUs are sold out everywhere that there is high demand for GPUs like the RX series. I've been selling mine slowly since 2018 and it usually took 1 month to sell 1 GPU. Now you make an ad and it usually sells out in less than 24 hours. And there are less low ballers.

Back in 2018, I kept getting messages like "I know you mined with this GPU, so I will give you $20 CASH, TODAY!". While now most people send messages like "Is it still available, if so, I will pick it up ASAP". And you never get any low balls. If you list it for $100, normally you would get lowballed for $75 or $80, however you list for $100 and people pay $100, no questions asked. Meaning there is huge demand.
for 5xx series it is fine as they are cheaper. The issue is when selling Radeon VII as they are going for over $1000 on ebay. What is stopping from a buyer to pay and then chargeback. I heard that ebay always sides with buyer. I would expect a craigslist buyer to check the GPU in a system before paying over $1000
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 12:16:36 AM

You should just Craiglist your GPU or Facebook market place. Right now GPUs are sold out everywhere that there is high demand for GPUs like the RX series. I've been selling mine slowly since 2018 and it usually took 1 month to sell 1 GPU. Now you make an ad and it usually sells out in less than 24 hours. And there are less low ballers.

Back in 2018, I kept getting messages like "I know you mined with this GPU, so I will give you $20 CASH, TODAY!". While now most people send messages like "Is it still available, if so, I will pick it up ASAP". And you never get any low balls. If you list it for $100, normally you would get lowballed for $75 or $80, however you list for $100 and people pay $100, no questions asked. Meaning there is huge demand.
for 5xx series it is fine as they are cheaper. The issue is when selling Radeon VII as they are going for over $1000 on ebay. What is stopping from a buyer to pay and then chargeback. I heard that ebay always sides with buyer. I would expect a craigslist buyer to check the GPU in a system before paying over $1000

Send it signature required.  If the buyer received the card and then tried to fraudulently do a chargeback you would win.  I would also press charges for theft and let their local authorities and credit card company see if they wanted to add credit card fraud onto the theft charge.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: