Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good KYCless exchange ?  (Read 817 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:29:32 AM

https://xchange.me/

It's an exchanger that offers anonymous swapping with no KYC.
There is a TOR version available for the service too.

Never traded there. for a beginner, I suggest choosing an exchange that is well known and trusted. binance is the best place for that. I'm also pretty sure that withdrawing 2 bitcoins per day without doing KYC has become very reasonable.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:41:36 AM

What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's simple and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.
If you don't interested to pass kyc in exchange then you may choose binance, kucoin, hitbtc. And those are too much secured and popular exchange at this time. So you can choose from those and do your trade with Safety. But from my perception, before staring trading in exchange you need to pass kyc for top most security. If you ase verified user of those exchange then you will get most security than without kyc.        
Thank You.          

This is completely not true. Just because an exchange is KYC less doesn't mean its less secure than a KYC exchange.

Binanace, and Bitmex are both KYC free and have very high security. The new exchanges that are poping up that are KYC less I would avoid. They might be legit but there are always exit scams and even if there is no scams then they are more suseptical to hacking since their security might not be as good because they can't hire the more experienced staff.

If you plan on buying or selling large amounts of BTC or trading then I would just go the KYC route. You can't withdraw 6 figures of BTC profits from an Bitcoin ATM anyways. And even if you do, you will pay more in ATM fees than its worth it in the first place. Plus what will you do with all that cash? Can't keep it in your house incase of fire. Hence you would need to deposit into bank anyways and depositting that much cash will raise questions. Hence just KYC an legit exchange and do the withdraw that way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:50:30 AM

What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's simple and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.
I think binance exchange is the best way to choose, you don't need to give your personal identity there but you have limited access to the withdrawing process.

You just limited 1 BTC per day (if I'm not mistaken) and you are free to not give your identity. If I were you I'll choose binance rather I choose another exchange.

You can see some reviews of the exchange first before you made an account and usually the unknown exchange who offers you everything as you wish will scamming you, espcially new exchange.
Swapzone

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:26:45 AM

You should try https://swapzone.io/
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:55:10 PM

Many of popular exchange don't need kyc. I trade on kucoin and Binance without kyc. Binance,  Kucoin is Trusted top exchange. so you can choice them. But i think kyc is important for everyone, suppose you lost 2fa then kyc will help you to back you account.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:04:38 PM

What's good these days ?  My old exchange quadriga went bust and I'm looking for a trusted exchange that's simple and doesn't require registration or personal info. just email at most.  I only have small amounts and only want to convert and not neccessarily withdraw.

I would recommend Binance exchange in this case, because there is no kyc requirements for withdrawals less than 2BTC i.e the maximum withdrawal daily without kyc is 2BTC. Also, another reason to why Binance is better is because, registeration is easy and you can easily download the mobile app to register. Binance also supports fiat withdrawal, in case you later change your mind about kyc. Another exchange I would recommend is Kucoin, and just like Binance, it also have a maximum withdrawal without kyc.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:56:22 PM

KYCless exchanges are the DEX and are presently lacking liquidity. Some of the reputable ones need to comply with the law within their jurisdiction. I do understand your concern though with the spirit of decentralization which supports total freedom and anonymity

snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:38:08 PM

https://xchange.me/

It's an exchanger that offers anonymous swapping with no KYC.
There is a TOR version available for the service too.

Never traded there. for a beginner, I suggest choosing an exchange that is well known and trusted. binance is the best place for that. I'm also pretty sure that withdrawing 2 bitcoins per day without doing KYC has become very reasonable.

It's not an Exchange. It's a Swapping service. So there is no account creation involved.
It's an old functional service.
On exchanges you hold balances there which has it's drawbacks.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
zeslee

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:02:09 AM

Bisq is what you are looking for:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230289.0

Decentralized. Safe. No KYC. No bots. No scams. No fake volume. You're in control of your coins - not some scammy centralised outfit.

I believe BISQ is not the OP is looking for. He wants to day-trade, not convert his Bitcoins like converting them in a LocalBitcoins kind of service.

Bisq is an exchange. You trade on it. It is nothing like localbitcoins.

Please do a little bit of research before posting, it will save your embarrassment.

edit: Poloniex is a scam, stop promoting them.

no such thing as embarrassment or etc, no such thing as right or good or etc, doesnt matter, ceptuxyuax, no research, stop etc nmw, say, can say any nmw and any s perfect
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:35:22 PM

Most exchanges before now only require simple email address for registration and you are good to go!   The exchanges requirements include compulsory kyc! However,  I believe you can still do whatever you want to do with your bitcoin.  There are sidechain project like RSK,  renbtc that operates decentralized exchange where you could trade your bitcoin seamlessly without third party, do give a try!

ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 06:14:13 PM

You can use decentralized exchange like uniswap, Pancakeswap etc. You do not need kyc to trade in these decentralized exchanges. There are also some good quality CEXs like BitGlobal, Kucoin etc. In these exchanges kyc is not compulsory yet. You can trade, withdraw your assets from these exchanges without kyc verification.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 07:08:47 PM

There are many KYC less exchange but on of the best Exchange in hotbit.I think hotbit exchange is the best choose to way.But i suggest all the small investors, Guys you choose to Binance exchange to trade.I Think KYC requirement is the best exchange for trader and investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: