Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 DEFI/ICO developing, fundraising and marketing agency - Cryptosupport.service  (Read 290 times)
khudro (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:36:41 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 04:47:02 PM by khudro

Listing On 100+ Crypto Exchanges

Our Last Clients

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 07:15:41 PM

What is the minimum fee for taking cryptosupport services?
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 07:32:13 PM

What is the minimum fee for taking cryptosupport services?

For the starter plan, they charge 10ETH, and IEO promotion costs more like 14 ETH in the beginning.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:45:02 PM

Hello team, how is working exchange listing, what's is this process? Why we are just don't go direct? Why should we choose your team?
I have these questions because we know there are several teams who help with exchange listing and before listing our team wants to know what's best.
khudro (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 02:31:41 PM

Hello team, how is working exchange listing, what's is this process? Why we are just don't go direct? Why should we choose your team?
I have these questions because we know there are several teams who help with exchange listing and before listing our team wants to know what's best.

Hello nice to meet you and thanks for your question.
Why to choose us?
Most important thing is right choose, save money and time.

We have known 100+ exchange direct owners and management. Our team have best market makers that's way we know exchanges liquidity and we are able to offer you best deal for your budget.
Secondly like we work with exchanges long time and give them clients, these exchanges offer us better listing term in this case smaller listing fee. This can be up to 30% lower then they ask if you are going direct.
Thirdly is time. More bigger exchange more time its take to contact them. With some of them can take up to 2 month when they answer to. In some cases they don't even answer. Like we have direct contacts we get answer really fast and we can start listing process ASAP.
After is filled all documentation we introduce you to exchange listing management let can start listing process.
I hope I respondent to you question. If you want know more please visit our site or dm our manager direct.
Thanks and have a nice day.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 04:54:57 PM

I viewed some reviews from Trustpilot. Seems like Cryptosupport giving decent services to its clients. I would suggest Cryptosupport-service to my co-worker.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:56:11 PM

Seems like you guys have great level of experiences because you already handled so many clients. Can I see any current clients of yours? So that we can watch the progress live.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
kinchit

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 08:39:30 PM

Normally the price of token listing on a popular exchange like binance is really high. Do your company can reduce it?
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 01:38:26 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2021, 03:44:41 PM by NEWICO INVESTOR

Normally the price of token listing on a popular exchange like binance is really high. Do your company can reduce it?

Yes, they can reduce the price of listing because they have a strong network with those exchange companies. The price of the listing is heavy which starts from 3 BTC.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 05:57:28 PM

Where is your company based? What is the location?
lucas18

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 05:06:01 PM

Hello, I'm Peter, our team plans to make a new DEFI project. We want to make the same features as our existing project but on polkadot. Also would like to know if your team can develop Farming and staking pages including contracts and web3?
Thanks for your time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
khudro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:11:48 PM

Hello, I'm Peter, our team plans to make a new DEFI project. We want to make the same features as our existing project but on polkadot. Also would like to know if your team can develop Farming and staking pages including contracts and web3?
Thanks for your time.

Hello Peter,
Nice to meet you. Yes, our team is able to develop any kind of DEFI project on Polkadot. Please visit our website and contact our manager for more information. Also, we are able to develop for you Staking and farming contracts and web 3.
Our team is ready to start asap. If you need we can send you a reference from our last developed project.
Thanks for your question and have a nice day.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:43:30 PM

we wanted to ask about IEO. Its still active and have good fundraising results. What you can suggest us?

khudro (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:56:05 PM

we wanted to ask about IEO. Its still active and have good fundraising results. What you can suggest us?

Hello, thanks for your question. Yes IEO right now is quite active. Most fundraising goes to DEFI projects, which is a new trend right now. Please contact us via telegram or email, we will give you a free consultation about IEO and their prices, we will find the best option for you.

Best regards Crypto Support Services Team.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:47:53 PM

Our team can share with good impressions working with Cryptosupport.services helping us to reach our goals. Their manager @matis_melder was very helpful.
Thanks team for your support, we will come back for sure.
kinchit

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:02:43 PM

I wanted to ask about telegram marketing. Do your team prefer some investor packages, our team is interested, we have upcoming presale campaign.
Thanks.

khudro (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:35:42 PM

I wanted to ask about telegram marketing. Do your team prefer some investor packages, our team is interested, we have upcoming presale campaign.
Thanks.

Hello, yes we can offer a Telegram fundraising promotion campaign. We have more than 10 cooperation investor pool partners who announce and rate DEFI / IEO / ICO projects.
Please contact us via email or contact one of our managers via telegram
Manager
Matis Melder: https://t.me/Matis_melder
Jack Hendrix: https://t.me/cryptosupport_services

Best regards Crypto Support Team
lucas18

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 05:48:41 PM

I see your team worked with some of top projects. I have question, do you work also with small start up projects with low budget? Our team is interested in Influencer marketing and investor pools. We are waiting for your answer. Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
khudro (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:22:52 AM

I see your team worked with some of top projects. I have question, do you work also with small start up projects with low budget? Our team is interested in Influencer marketing and investor pools. We are waiting for your answer. Thanks.

Hello, of course, we work with a different kind of budget. Please contact one of our managers, he will give you a consultation and offer the best Marketing option for your budget.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 03:49:24 PM

We want to promote our DEFI project. What you can suggest us?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: